What's new

U.S. says that the military is preparing a response to the attack on Saudi Arabian oil facilities

YES USA IS WAITING FOR THE SAUDIA,S TO OPEN THERE WALLET FIRST............THEN THE RESPONSE,,,

THE ONLY WAY USA IS MAKING ITS ECONOMY RUN IS BY SELLING ARMS TO MUSLIMS TO FIGHT EACH OTHER,,,,, WHILE THEY SIT BACK N ENJOY THE BLOODSHED,, THEY WANT ............

ALL THE SEEDS OF ARAB SPRING HAVE BLOSSOMED IN MIDDEL EAST NOW. TIME FOR AMERIKA TO COLLECT THE HARVEST
Eventually someone said the right thing.......all the story is this

It is time Pakistam mobilized PAF JF-17 Thunders and sent a squadron to defend Saudia Arabia. It is time Pakistan, USA, Saudia Arabia launched a all out air attack on Tehran and taught those Irani mullahs a lesson.

Would it possible to work with CIA and send SSG/Seal team across the border into Iran to cause grief?

Revenge is sweet.

Ps. Let the American's charge the Saudi's money. Pakistan must do this as ex-gratis as duty to defend Muslims.

Epic fail at sarcasm ....

:

You Iranians and wanna be Iranians have been barking and making threats for 40 years about countering Israel and the USA. In that whole timeframe, you've:

-Killed Muslims in Kuwait
-Killed Muslims during Hajj in Saudi Arabia
-Hundreds of thousands Muslims killed in Syria, millions exiled
-Killed Thousands of Muslims in Iraq
-Terrorist attacks against Muslims in Bahrain
-Killed politicians in Lebanon/Iraq
-Killed Imad Mugyihneh
-Started war with Iraq and killed hundreds of thousands of Muslims in Iraq
-Trying to change beliefs of Sunni Muslims in Syria/Iraq/Nigeria/Yemen
-Killed tens of thousands of Muslims in Yemen
-Attacking Saudi Arabia and daily basis and tomorrow killing hundreds of thousands of them

-Not once did you fight Israeli's or Americans in a war or even skirmish. You did not stop Israel from occupying West Bank. You did not change anything about American influence in the Middle East. Israel and USA are achieving their foreign policy and regional objectives.

^^

If this is your idea of 'fighting Israel/US', then we don't want that. Keep to yourselves. And now it's okay for you guys to 'wait to fight israel because its not winnable one', but you use this against Arabs to justify attacking them. You guys are full of it.

Epic fail at sarcasm ....

:

You Iranians and wanna be Iranians have been barking and making threats for 40 years about countering Israel and the USA. In that whole timeframe, you've:

-Killed Thousands of Muslims in Iraq
-Killed politicians in Lebanon/Iraq
-Killed Imad Mugyihneh
-Trying to change beliefs of Sunni Muslims in Syria/Iraq/Nigeria/Yemen
-Killed tens of thousands of Muslims in Yemen
-Attacking Saudi Arabia and daily basis and tomorrow killing hundreds of thousands of them

-Not once did you fight Israeli's or Americans in a war or even skirmish. You did not stop Israel from occupying West Bank. You did not change anything about American influence in the Middle East. Israel and USA are achieving their foreign policy and regional objectives.

^^

If this is your idea of 'fighting Israel/US', then we don't want that. Keep to yourselves. And now it's okay for you guys to 'wait to fight israel because its not winnable one', but you use this against Arabs to justify attacking them. You guys are full of it.
you can stay in usa, eat hot dogs,, and worshipp Mahmoud Abbas your jew pion..

Or even, the US. Under Trump the US has violated the JCPOA, withdrawn from the Paris Climate Accord, the INF Treaty, imposed trade tariffs on every country known to man, etc.

The American phrase is American 'Exceptionalism'; ie America is an exception from International law or rules of behaviour.

Just remember guys Irani terrorist mullahs will wage proxy war from western border if Pakistan participate in this war. Not worth it IMO. Saudis can handle Iran on their own.

You guys think Allah(SWT) our Magnificent Lord is just observing us without getting involved then you are wrong. Allah(SWT) is involved with the people on earth and their affairs, via direct means. All the thanks and praise to Allah(SWT) .... The One who never left the patient and pious alone to themselves.

But what has that got to do with the question I am asking? What problems can the Caliphate solve?

But what has that got to do with the question I am asking? What problems can the Caliphate solve?

We want a Caliphate in the Arab world, this is our way of governance. What's your problem? Iranians and Shia can have supreme leader and Caliphate but Arab Sunnis can't? It will improve everything for us and we want to rule by Islam as God commanded us.

you can stay in usa, eat hot dogs,, and worshipp Mahmoud Abbas your jew pion..

Your signature is a quote from Khalid Bin Waled, you know what these Iranian guys you are defending think of him?

Btw I don't have obsession over Khalid Bin Waleed and I don't really look into lives of Sahabah or anyone else but the Prophet(SAW). Just for info sake since you seem confused.

Last edited:
-Killed Imad Mugyihneh
I don't have time to reply to all the delusions you posted but I will counter just one - Guardian Newspaper 23th September 1980. Iraq launched full scale invasion of Iran. Iraq invaded Iran. Got that?

6BXUiNNIKBxomRn_d38K9If2ff2kOFDKYUA2AGXN020.jpg

Journal Article
Iraq's Decisions to Go to War, 1980 and 1990
F. Gregory Gause, III
Middle East Journal
Vol. 56, No. 1 (Winter, 2002), pp. 47-70
Published by: Middle East Institute
https://www.jstor.org/stable/4329720
Page Count: 24

upload_2019-9-18_22-58-31.gif

I don't have time to reply to all the delusions you posted but I will counter just one - Guardian Newspaper 23th September 1980. Iraq launched full scale invasion of Iran. Iraq invaded Iran. Got that?

Journal Article
F. Gregory Gause, III
Middle East Journal

View attachment 580082

Because Iran was trying to orchestrate a Shia revolution in Iraq and almost destabilized it to point of no return. Not that Saddam wasn't oppressive, nor do I like him, but just giving context since you guys like to ignore context and not man up and take responsibility for anything.

but just giving context
Hitler had his context. Gengiz Khan his context. Saddam Hussain his context. But he got screwed when he pulled his context and invaded Kuwait. One too 2 many invasions? Then he got his desserts when they hung him by his testicles.

But of course it was all the fault of Iran. Bravo !

Journal Article
F. Gregory Gause, III
Middle East Journal

View attachment 580082

What a sad event, changed everything for me personally. Now I'm a white boy in the west rather than an Arab general in the republican guard.

Hitler had his context. Gengiz Khan his context. Saddam Hussain his context. But he got screwed when he pulled his context and invaded Kuwait. One too 2 many invasions? Then he got his desserts when they hung him by his testicles.

But of course it was all the fault of Iran. Bravo !

Iran shares responsibility with Saddam for that war. The 'exporting the revolution' thing is a recipe for disaster and means a country is in a quest to subjugate those around it and make them client states to Iran. Saddam said no and attacked them. I don't know what Iran was expecting.

Basing your foreign policy on an centuries old struggle in no surprise causes chaos. Iranian regime and its supporters can only justify their foreign policy by making argument for Shia Islam. They try to make argument that Shia Islam is the true Islam but they have no proof of that and uncertain. Both sides will make their cases. But, nevertheless they base their policies off this argument. So they are either right or not. It's very dangerous policy because humans will try to measure who is right simply by who prevails with their policies when it is rather an theological debate.

So same thing with ISIS, they made argument that they are right and expanded into two countries and tried using that fact to support their argument. Few years later they are nothing. Iran regime and their supporters(on this forum) make same case that they are on right path because of Iran's recent successes in exporting the revolution. And because they can produce their own weapons and maintain their infrastructure relatively well(as if no other country can, but we are supposed to worship Iran according to you guys for that). And all of these have nothing to with theology.

So now we are on brink of war in the region with unpredictable consequences. If Iran and its supporters defeat Saudi Arabia in the beginning(which they will), and invade Saudi Arabia, they will go crazy on this forum and claim Allah is supporting them and they are following true path(again nothing to do with theological debate). Then when they face counter attack and lose their gains, they will just disappear and say Allah is testing them or what not. People like that don't follow Islam and don't have straightforward core beliefs. And they trying to determine who is righteous and who isn't based on their stated ambitions and how they achieve them. When they don't understand that God is self sufficient and doesn't need them for anything. And God values the Prophet's who didn't value these worldly things and instead focused on ethics/character and worshipping God and recognizing that the end result is he created us and we return to him. And thus they are highest ranked in his eyes.

We can see from this why these kind of mentalities for these regimes and their supporters are flawed and should not be relied upon as truths.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom