What's new

U.S. says that the military is preparing a response to the attack on Saudi Arabian oil facilities

dont raise the bar too high . always concentrate on what will you do .
usa could launch a limited ttack on iran . lock ur targets .
You don't know anything about politic even i doubt you know something about military so wait for what you expect US will do against Iran.........

Wishful thinking, you think Iranians are gonna target US troops/bases on wide scale? If there is a military response by Saudi Arabia, Iran is just going to attack Saudi Arabia. Iran wants to preserve what it has amassed in influence and compound on its strategy. It does not want these 40 years of efforts to go to waste. It has diplomatic channels active with the US all the time via EU/Russia. Iranians have no war with US and Israel and I'm sure if we see a Gulf war it will only be Iran and its allies pummeling Saudi Arabia and nothing more.

This situation is likely over. Saudi Defense ministry to make conference tonight probably when all their people are asleep and they won't implicate Iran. Iran sent its message and now is waiting to see how the US/EU react to it, and if the US will get back into nuclear deal.
I'm trembling with fear,you spoiled my life.....how we could survive!....by the way did you know saudi arabia has a guiness record?!.....the most everlasting storm in the world!.....Operation Decisive Storm......the common storms last for a few days but this one last for 5 years...

I'm trembling with fear,you spoiled my life.....how we could survive!....by the way did you know saudi arabia has a guiness record?!.....the most everlasting storm in the world!.....Operation Decisive Storm......the common storms last for a few days but this one last for 5 years...

Learn how to read again illiterate moron.

I know how to read bro.....but you need a spank in your butt,you think that US could do something against Iran.....I wanted to remind you the end of the story......US take your money and gives you some shoddy gyp.

US give you green light to attack Saudi Arabia and invade. US and Iran worked together to topple Saddam and takeover Iraq. US and Iran are working together in Syria. US and Russia came and saved you from ISIS insurgency in 2014 when they were right next to your border. Only fools and naive people like you believe US and Iran are enemies. Iran got help from US, Russia, China, India, and EU otherwise their influence in region will be zero and they would be facing attacks on their border on a daily basis. EU, US, China, Indian and Russia keep your economy afloat and let you bypass most of sanctions.

US and Iran can never go to war with each other and Iran is strategic asset for EU/US/Israel. All you do and the naive people like do is talk nonsense and imaginary fictional stories. While on ground we see nothing of what you guys talk about. And US already abandon Saudi Arabia and gave you green light to invade and we will see Iran/Shia militias invade Saudi with no consequences. You never went to war with Israel or US one time for people that make every post about their imaginary 'struggle' with US and Israel.

Just face it and accept Shia, Jews and Western neocons are brothers in ideology and are allies. The all of the neocons around the world came to support Assad and Iran in Syria. And all agreed to form front against Sunni Arabs.

If Iran collapse, Israel will collapse. What don't you get about it. This is why they are so hesitant to go to war with you. They don't want to collapse you because Arab regimes-Israel-Iran regime will all symtanously collapse and Sunni Caliphate will be established instantly. You will be humbled again by the leaders of this Ummah.

US give you green light to attack Saudi Arabia and invade. US and Iran worked together to topple Saddam and takeover Iraq. US and Iran are working together in Syria. US and Russia came and saved you from ISIS insurgency in 2014 when they were right next to your border. Only fools and naive people like you believe US and Iran are enemies. Iran got help from US, Russia, China, India, and EU otherwise their influence in region will be zero and they would be facing attacks on their border on a daily basis. EU, US, China, Indian and Russia keep your economy afloat and let you bypass most of sanctions.

US and Iran can never go to war with each other and Iran is strategic asset for EU/US/Israel. All you do and the naive people like do is talk nonsense and imaginary fictional stories. While on ground we see nothing of what you guys talk about. And US already abandon Saudi Arabia and gave you green light to invade and we will see Iran/Shia militias invade Saudi with no consequences. You never went to war with Israel or US one time for people that make every post about their imaginary 'struggle' with US and Israel.

Just face it and accept Shia, Jews and Western neocons are brothers in ideology and are allies. The all of the neocons around the world came to support Assad and Iran in Syria. And all agreed to form front against Sunni Arabs.

If Iran collapse, Israel will collapse. What don't you get about it. This is why they are so hesitant to go to war with you. They don't want to collapse you because Arab regimes-Israel-Iran regime will all symtanously collapse and Sunni Caliphate will be established instantly. You will be humbled again by the leaders of this Ummah.
you are utterly wrong....I don't know how did you come to conclusion that rest of the world are helping Iran while your masters imposed the strongest and unprecedented sanctions against Iran,even your theory about Iran-Iraq war sucks as saudies and kuwaities helped saddam from day1.but what point is in the current situation in middle east!
the us economy is suffering from low demand and need more money from ME-China-EU.......and US destablize whole the world to sell military stuffs.....so if anybody think that US will ruin Iran,should changed their mind.

you are utterly wrong....I don't know how did you come to conclusion that rest of the world are helping Iran while your masters imposed the strongest and unprecedented sanctions against Iran,even your theory about Iran-Iraq war sucks as saudies and kuwaities helped saddam from day1.but what point is in the current situation in middle east!
the us economy is suffering from low demand and need more money from ME-China-EU.......and US destablize whole the world to sell military stuffs.....so if anybody think that US will ruin Iran,should changed their mind.

You are wrong, US economy is best its ever been and going through normal and anticipated slowdown. US does not want a war in the Middle East. Costs of regional war(without US getting involved) is going to be very high as destabilization of Saudi and Iran will have domino effect on region and affect Egypt, Gulf nations, Syria, Iraq and more.

You are wrong, US economy is best its ever been and going through normal and anticipated slowdown. US does not want a war in the Middle East. Costs of regional war(without US getting involved) is going to be very high as destabilization of Saudi and Iran will have domino effect on region and affect Egypt, Gulf nations, Syria, Iraq and more.
As you don't have any idea about money supply and even don't know anything about federal reserve policies(it's crystal clear for me just as you are considering current situation of US economy,good)....i have to say;federal reserve has decresed 1.2 billiom dollars from US economy.and Donald trump has 2 years to import this much money so US is destablyzing rest of the world....due to your poor knowledge of economy it's vain to explain more......and must say that behavior of US drive you to despair.

Last edited:
Told you guys, US/World can't afford to lose strategic asset of Iran(most people don't understand the bigger picture, the policymakers do) :

Meanwhile they give them ways to bypass these sanctions and everyone knows that. It's very unlikely Saudi Arabia will retaliate on its own unless they shock all of us and prove us wrong.
Sometimes I wonder maybe maybe on some levels you guys live in whole another world a bizarre parallel world where things are upside down and reversed. Maybe that's the problem.
True strategic asset:

Please list ways to bypass the sanctions provided by the so-called "they" for Iran over here ...

Precedented nonesenses from pakistan side......
There is no nonsense. Our stance is clear from day 1. If Iran fails to grasp it, it's the fault of dimwit mullahs of yours. We do not want war or another conflict on our borders. PM of Pakistan is very clear about it however SA is an ally in thick and thin and Pakistan will help kingdom defend its sovereignty if it comes to that.

US will 'defend' international order being 'undermined by Iran': Pentagon chief

16/09/2019

40daacc1acb6553345ed039930dd7cfde0082c9c.jpg

Washington (AFP)

US Defense Secretary Mike Esper said Monday that the US military is preparing a response to the attack on major Saudi Arabia oil facilities.

After briefing President Donald Trump in the White House, Esper singled out Iran as undermining international order, without directly pinning blame on Tehran for the attack.

"The United States military, with our interagency team, is working with our partners to address this unprecedented attack and defend the international rules-based order that is being undermined by Iran," he said in a tweet.

Esper said he and the Pentagon leadership met with Trump in the wake of Saturday's attack, which analysts say appear to have involved drones and possibly cruise missiles launched from a nearby country.

Earlier he also spoke with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman as well as Iraqi Defense Minister Najah al-Shemmari.

There was, however, no suggestion of what kind of response Washington or its Gulf allies were considering.

The Iran-supported Huthi rebels in Yemen claimed responsibility for the attack.

But the Riyadh-led coalition fighting the Huthis said earlier Monday that the weapons were Iranian-made, and it remains unclear where they were launched from.

https://www.france24.com/en/2019091...order-being-undermined-by-iran-pentagon-chief

YES USA IS WAITING FOR THE SAUDIA,S TO OPEN THERE WALLET FIRST............THEN THE RESPONSE,,,

THE ONLY WAY USA IS MAKING ITS ECONOMY RUN IS BY SELLING ARMS TO MUSLIMS TO FIGHT EACH OTHER,,,,, WHILE THEY SIT BACK N ENJOY THE BLOODSHED,, THEY WANT ............

ALL THE SEEDS OF ARAB SPRING HAVE BLOSSOMED IN MIDDEL EAST NOW. TIME FOR AMERIKA TO COLLECT THE HARVEST

It is time Pakistam mobilized PAF JF-17 Thunders and sent a squadron to defend Saudia Arabia. It is time Pakistan, USA, Saudia Arabia launched a all out air attack on Tehran and taught those Irani mullahs a lesson.

Would it possible to work with CIA and send SSG/Seal team across the border into Iran to cause grief?

Revenge is sweet.

Ps. Let the American's charge the Saudi's money. Pakistan must do this as ex-gratis as duty to defend Muslims.
If you want to fight Iran so bad why wait to hide behind US and Saudi Arabia?

Back
Top Bottom