What's new

U.S Presidential Elections

Romney should have made a good concession speech from day one! Obama is coming on stage now!

Reid was the willing sacrificial piece to attack Romney's credibility.

Because they calculated that the loss of Reid's reputation is nothing compared to the effect of putting the focus directly on Romney.
Perhaps that is true. But I doubt it because senators have no term limits and Nevada can not impose such a law upon the federal government. Reid did it out of malice and partisanship. His chance of re-election to the US Senate is equal odds no matter what.

Now that it is settled, I finally can watch Prometheus.

https://twitter.com/BarackObama

2pyz4t2.jpg

"Four more years": Barack Obama and his wife Michelle

America choose to flush itself down he the drain today. It's time to learn Chinese. Wait, I already know Chinese. But the reelection of Obama shows that they rather have temporary freebies from the gov then ensure America stays strong and prosperous for our children.

America choose to flush itself down he the drain today. It's time to learn Chinese. Wait, I already know Chinese. But the reelection of Obama shows that they rather have temporary freebies from the gov then ensure America stays strong and prosperous for our children.

It's time to bring your riches back to China :azn:

America has chosen a leader who wouldn't be another country's ******.

I wonder what will be the future of Israel as they lost huge monetary because of Romney campaign and even when Netanyahu deliberately showed his stance against Obama with the Bibi placard of "Save the Jew,WAr on Iran".

Muahahahahahahaha

Obummer got elected.

Hopefully he runs up the deficits and cuts the military.

America is finished, it will be further weakened after 4 more years.

Obama reelection confirms America is on a terminal decline.

It's over, say goodbye Jimbo!

you're not reading ppl's responses

Republicans would have continued the strikes. Romney already stated that he would continue them. If anything, he would have expanded it.

And Obama has been worse for Iran than Bush so you're wrong on that front as well.
I am reading people's responses. My point stands that Republicans are not as cold towards Pakistan as Democrats.

I was going to say something like America is heading in the right direction with Obama's election.

But then you realise that with a Democrat president, a Democrat Senate and a Republican House, you get the same political deadlock as per the last four years.

Good luck for those who have to suffer with it.

I was going to say something like America is heading in the right direction with Obama's election.

But then you realise that with a Democrat president, a Democrat Senate and a Republican House, you get the same political deadlock as per the last four years.

Hence the reason for separation of powers. Unless you want a President who wants to be Chavez with unlimited power and no resistance.

Hence the reason for separation of powers. Unless you want a President who wants to be Chavez with unlimited power and no resistance.

It would have worked if the parties weren't so polarized and were willing to compromise. But it isn't.

A scenario where one party takes the controls of all three areas would be more effective at passing legislation, for better or worse.

It would have worked if the parties weren't so polarized and were willing to compromise. But it isn't.

A scenario where one party takes the controls of all three areas would be more effective at passing legislation, for better or worse.

For better or for worse, hence as you said before they have to compromise. We have various compromises in the past especially dealing with slavery and in new territories. Not everybody voted Obama and you are going to have people simmering with anger if only the majority passes laws that pleases them while alienating the minority which is still significant.

Is that what YOU want, a government that is efficient at passing laws over consequences?

With 16 trill of debt being in the 'right direction'?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom