What's new

U.S. Military can hit any target on earth in 30 minutes!!!!

And the U.S is still fearful of the thousand of nuke missiles that Russia or any other countries around the world have. So much for your so-called "interceptor"

Wait until nuclear missile is render obsolete and no longer in service around the world and come back here with your silly claim that interceptor works. Throwing out "impressive" % of intercepting does not fool anyone. At the end of the day, people are still keeping nuke and building more nuke and that is a FACT.
You are not a very smart person. The only way to render a weapon obsolete or at least severely reduce its efficacy is to develop countermeasures to it, not by doing nothing. The ICBM interceptor program is one such program. The only thing you are good at is ignorantly yak about things you have not bothered doing even basic research.

You are not a very smart person. The only way to render a weapon obsolete or at least severely reduce its efficacy is to develop countermeasures to it, not by doing nothing. The ICBM interceptor program is one such program. The only thing you are good at is ignorantly yak about things you have not bothered doing even basic research.
Wait until you can intercept 9000 nuke missiles from Russia and China then you can call any of your interceptor works. Until then, you are just babbling about something that you know it does not even work.

Gambit, i belive that bringing peace to the world is not by threateing it with weapons which are fast and have high casuality rate, but by promoting brother hood, by promoting ethics of business so that one does not exploit other.
We need to teach people to create a win win situation on every front so that we don't have to have a war in the future, for the sake of our children.

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

Wait until you can intercept 9000 nuke missiles from Russia and China then you can call any of your interceptor works. Until then, you are just babbling about something that you know it does not even work.
thats not going to happen as non of the states are going to launch them.
the sooner every nations N - stcok pile is decommisioned, the more the good it brings to the future generations.

How the hell can you know something 'does not work' until you even try? Is this what Viet Nam had deteriorated to?

Gambit, i belive that bringing peace to the world is not by threateing it with weapons which are fast and have high casuality rate, but by promoting brother hood, by promoting ethics of business so that one does not exploit other.
Nothing is preventing us from doing both, right? The problem with the world since the day man created ideological/political enclaves called 'nations' and 'nation-states' is that we created competing interests and sometimes they are do not merely compete but contrast then eventually conflict. Diplomacy attempts to reduce the odds of conflicts but in the event that is not possible, weapons protect those interests.

I think US economic not as strong like before for later on but US still a super power country, its also planing to retire some AC and starting to use laser, satellites weapons and I believe US already has atleast more than 20 sats ready for deploy.

Let's put this way, NASA lauched many space ship in the past, and US is not a fool to spent US taxpayers just for space ship back and forth gain for nothing?. Even space ship NASA already retired quite a few, that tell me US plant always a head of any countries in this World.

Whatever US wants to do its will happend, something we official know that also outdate for US Army. It is not a fiction.

Iran? Nothing to worry about. The last time someone from the ME thought he was 'serious' enough got smacked down toot-sweet. Twice. You know what I am saying? Russia? If anything that is 'serious' about Russia, it is the sorry state of her military's decline: alcoholism, conscription quality and qualification, and systemic corruption throughout the country's political and economic structures. China? May be 'serious' enough in about 20 yrs. What 'serious' combat experience does the PLA has? You know what I am saying? May be it should be YOU who should read what you wrote.

I am sorry:P did somebody say "Military decline" :whistle:

Russia to spend $700 billion on new weapons | World | DAWN.COM

Lets get one thing straight here, the only Military on the decline here is the US Military, didn't you hear the news the Super Committee failed big time which means $600 billion in automatic cuts in defense starting from January 1, 2013, and according to the pentagon after the cuts take into effect the US Military will turn into a big fat Joke.

The Super Committee Fails | FrontPage Magazine

TANKS_1587667c.jpg

Russian tanks found abandoned in forest :lol:

200 Russian tanks found abandoned in forest - Telegraph

Americans are cowards who refuse to fight a ground war with the Taliban but resort to carpet bombing to kill their enemy.

The same could be said about the execution / carpet bombing of Bugti, nearer home on your own lands.

Russia would rape your country, lol thats why your $hitting yout pants and not going anything to Syria, because Iran and Russia would rape your country.

yee yee yeee :wave: wet dreams!

instead worry about your regime in iran! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom