What's new

U.S. military bases within range of IRGC artillery

MehrNews.com - Iran, world, political, sport, economic news and headlines
U.S. military bases within range of IRGC artillery: general
TEHRAN, July 13 (MNA) -- The U.S. military bases in the region are within the range of the artillery of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps, IRGC Brigadier General Abolqasem Forootan said on Wednesday.

“In the area of deterrence… it is natural that the artillery of the IRGC Ground Forces are ready to counter (threats posed) by U.S. military bases in the region,” he told the Fars News Agency.

Commenting on the 1980-1988 Iran-Iraq war, he said Iraq incurred massive losses during the war, and the U.S. will suffer the same consequences if it wants to take any aggressive action against the Islamic Republic, since the IRGC is now more powerful and more efficient.

On June 28, Brigadier General Amir Ali Hajizadeh, the commander of the IRGC Aerospace Force, also said that Israel and the U.S. bases in the region are within the range of Iran’s missiles.

“The Americans have made our job easier. Their military bases in the region are in a range of 130, 250, and a maximum of 700 kilometers in Afghanistan, which we can hit with these missiles,” Hajizadeh added.

About 27,000 U.S. troops are deployed at various U.S. military bases in several Arab countries in the region, including Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Bahrain, and Saudi Arabia.

AA/AMR/HG
END
MNA

I have lost the count how many items this was said and the number of people who said this. Don't they get fed up with this old record being played over and over again?

And when will they wake up and realize that the countries attacked or the US will not be sleeping like a bear in hibernation after being attacked.

Iran's military is busy firing missiles into sea , conducting large scale military exercises and introducing 'indigenous' weapons on a weekly basis. On the other hand their leaders make threatening statements like the one which started this thread. All this for what? To frighten off US- the largest military power mankind ever saw. All I can say is "Good luck with that".

If push comes to shove, Iranian artillery will face US artillery coupled with range finding radar, GPS guided artillery shells and overwhelming air power. They will be obliterated with in hours.

Breaking news, Iran in range of US bases.

I have lost the count how many items this was said and the number of people who said this. Don't they get fed up with this old record being played over and over again?

And when will they wake up and realize that the countries attacked or the US will not be sleeping like a bear in hibernation after being attacked.

just check how many times iran is threatened of invasion and wars past 30 years. :triniti:

just check how many times iran is threatened of invasion and wars past 30 years. :triniti:

They have had war in the last 30 years, lotsa dead if I remember...

USA should just "ROLLING THUNDER" iran not give a hoot about whos on the ground pull out there mullahs and end them. if they ever attack aneyone saudi arabia nato and isreal will jump

Guys, peace is a very good thing. Now go to study peaceful this peaceful that statements from Chinese leaders. I'm sure this help.

Peaceful Statements like: "Power flows through the barrel of a gun" by Chairman Mao.

As per a western military analyst speaking in 2010; it will take only 6 hours for UAE Air force to paralyze Iranian Air Force due to the latest F16s on hands. He also added that Iran is mainly depending on the high number of soldiers compared to the GCC nations.

Well in this case just imagine if UAE Air Force can do it it 6 hours, what about USAF?

As per a western military analyst speaking in 2010; it will take only 6 hours for UAE Air force to paralyze Iranian Air Force due to the latest F16s on hands. He also added that Iran is mainly depending on the high number of soldiers compared to the GCC nations.

Well in this case just imagine if UAE Air Force can do it it 6 hours, what about USAF?

have uae got any pilots I thought there total population was only in he hundred thousands

have uae got any pilots I thought there total population was only in he hundred thousands

The total national population is around 1 million.

As for the UAE Air Force have a look below is a film narrated by Yasser Al Mansouri (Arabic) and Michael Ironside (English). I could not get an English as i know there is an English version also for this documentary because i have seen on TV both the Arabic and English version.

Every year in the desert of Las Vegas, Nevada, a truly unique event takes place: It is called Red Flag – the world's most challenging aerial combat training exercise. In the history of Red Flag, fewer than 30 countries have been invited to participate.

The documentary, Desert Falcons, is the story of an inspirational group of Emirati pilots and maintenance officers from the UAE Air Force and Air Defence as they represent their country for the first time at Red Flag, the world's most challenging aerial combat exercise.

Follow Colonel Tareq Al Bannay and his UAE squadron from the headquarters at the Al Dhafra Base in Abu Dhabi to the UAE's permanent facility in Tucson, Arizona before arriving at Nellis Air Force Base in the desert of Nevada.

Flying the F-16 Block 60 – the most advanced F-16 fighter jet in the world - watch as this elite group is faced with a range of combat scenarios from simple air to ground attacks to intense dog-fighting with multiple enemies.

Desert Falcons

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone of those Nkorean missiles The North-Korean Nodong missile family (Scud-M, Nodong, Ghauri, Shahab, Ghadr) can be intercepted by US ABM like Patriot and THAAD besides US spy satellites will pick up any activity so missile defense forces will be alerted

the Americans are not stupid if i was a military commander of a overseas military installation in a hostile region i would have many safeguards in place

Back
Top Bottom