What's new

U.S. Jet Shoots Down Turkish Drone Over Syria

this is terrible and this is not the first time US has turned NATO on NATO which is always Turkey

can you image US shooting down British drone ?

terrible and very arrogant

I was hoping Turkey can adopt a independent foreign policy with all the indigenous programs but seems not

@Foinikas @Kejo

Did the Americans know it was a MIT drone? Was it painted on the fuselage with big letters MİT

The Turth is Americans shot down a Turkish plane fully knowing it was Turkish and our government is too cowardly to say anything about it let alone acknowledging it.

It's the most dimwitted excuse I've heard for cowardice. It wasn't Turkish Air Force it was MİT, who the **** cares?
No idea :S

MIT or MoD. It was a Turkish drone attacking people Turkey sees as terrorists. America is suppose to be a nato ally of Turkey. It is a big embarrassment regardless. This isn’t even a small recon drone but a full size expensive ucav. At least a verbal condemnation is needed or else it shows Turkey as weak. This is counter to Turkey trying to portray it self as a regional power. This one incident has basically destroyed Turkey’s whole regional power narrative.
They're trying to pass get a message across: There are limits. Remember what happened they shot down the Russian Su-24?

Erdogan ended up going to Moscow,apologized to Putin and somehow got back with an S-400 deal.

That would be the funniest thing ever. But even that is better than complete silence.

Technically, Turkiye can claim that Syria has shot down the UCAV and get NATO involved against Syria.

YPG and PKK can be eliminated as part of NATO's operation against Syria.

Americans shot down our plane and you intend to remedy this situation by having fisticuffs with me. Okay you're officially a retard.
Officially? What ? You are impowered to make something official? You see , I was in a war and someone accuses someone of the cowardice in the certain situations or criticise something, then I would like to know what you can do or what is your plan. I am sure , Turkish government would have a lot more options if they don't have a great deal " pretenders" in the country like you, crypto Armenian

Officially? What ? You are impowered to make something official? You see , I was in a war and someone accuses someone of the cowardice in the certain situations or criticise something, then I would like to know what you can do or what is your plan. I am sure , Turkish government would have a lot more options if they don't have a great deal " pretenders" in the country like you, crypto Armenian
Nobody accused you of cowardice, I don't know you, I don't care about you. Shut the **** up with your ad hominems

@Foinikas @Kejo

Did the Americans know it was a MIT drone? Was it painted on the fuselage with big letters MİT

The Turth is Americans shot down a Turkish plane fully knowing it was Turkish and our government is too cowardly to say anything about it let alone acknowledging it.
No, that is not how things are done in the field.

Despite the ongoing US-Turkish disagreement and rivalries in Northern Syria, there's a continuous exchange of information between the two militaries which is not surprising at all. Even Russia and the US are informing each other on a regular basis before carrying out extensive air force operations. This is a well-known modus vivendi.

However, there's no mechanism implemented between the Turkish Intelligence Agency MIT and the American Military which is quite normal due to the secretive nature of state-owned secret services.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not happy with the situation either but I cannot blame exclusively the US for this incident unless I get access to the MIT data and radio communication between the drone and the US Air Force.

I believe that the government made the right decision by not retaliating haphazardly.

Technically, Turkiye can claim that Syria has shot down the UCAV and get NATO involved against Syria.

YPG and PKK can be eliminated as part of NATO's operation against Syria.
Please,go back to your homework and stop posting 🤦‍♂️

Turkiyeh must unite to Iran.

Turkiyeh is ready for Greek enterprise but not palys in the same league than masters of weaponry.

Events like this can repeat any day, this has put you on your place, and i m not happy with this.

So,please, be reasonable and obey Iran master. Iran is the only one wich is respected, US knows very well if they shuts or steal anything iranian, they will suffer the same fate, in a matter of hours.

If war happens happens, that s the right approach, and Turkiyeh is not ready for this, just with poor countries as Greece,Armenia...

I am for real, Turkiyeh must shift their policy, this is an awakening.

Nonsense, who operates that size UAV at that altitude in that area other than Turkey? They fully knew it was a Turkish drone.

Even if that was true, defence ministry or somebody should make a statement that an UAV was lost due to miscommunication or something. They are utterly silent.

You forget , Americans are famously known for shooting on their own ally’s. Or friendlies Many incidents have happened over the years with the Americans, shooting killing British troops , to Pakistanis troops. This will be just another incident by the US

No, that is not how things are done in the field.

Despite the ongoing US-Turkish disagreement and rivalries in Northern Syria, there's a continuous exchange of information between the two militaries which is not surprising at all. Even Russia and the US are informing each other on a regular basis before carrying out extensive air force operations. This is a well-known modus vivendi.

However, there's no mechanism implemented between the Turkish Intelligence Agency MIT and the American Military which is quite normal due to the secretive nature of state-owned secret services.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not happy with the situation either but I cannot blame exclusively the US for this incident unless I get access to the MIT data and radio communication between the drone and the US Air Force.

I believe that the government made the right decision by not retaliating haphazardly.
There's no way in hell Americans didn't know this wasnt a Turkish plane, it's abundantly clear in the radar signature, speed, size everything, they've been observing ANKA-S drones for years. They easily knew what model drone they shot down.

the silence from the governement is very damning.

Before people want to act full retard should undestand this is what Americans want, if we shoot down a American drone it will be a reason for them. A drone is shot down it can be replaced, next step should be TSK joining the operations not hittiing only with airstrike but with missiles like Khan or TRLG pinpoint hitting targets so we do not kill civilians. They will use it against us, we have now all the reason to strike so do not screwed up.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom