What's new

U.S is ready and willing to mediate between ‘raging’ border dispute between China & India

No thank you, Chinese are habitual of making brawls and the getting beaten. And we are capable of dealing with both China and Pakistan on our own.

True. Like India doesn't take China seriously, US too should ignore China. They will go back like Dokalam and Chumar.

upload_2020-5-27_13-56-12.jpeg

President Trump should self-reflect the way he speaks loud. He should learn not to speak up his personal thinking loudly when it is still immature. He lacks inner depth.

Oh so now the US wants to deal with China...?

Great, maybe I can get a Wolf to look after my Hen House.

USA has embarrassed India today, like it does repeatedly.
So you agree that China is in the wrong here-No.
It's disputed territory. China is settling the dispute.

I'm curious though. Is it only Trump offering to mediate or some state dept backed suggestion?

Now, India needs a Shimla accord with China too.

All issues between China and India will be resolved peacefully and bilaterally ONLY.

Last edited:
USA has embarrassed India today, like it does repeatedly.

It's disputed territory. China is settling the dispute.

I'm curious though. Is it only Trump offering to mediate or some state dept backed suggestion?
India and China are 2 mature countries- They will deescalate by themselves, bilaterally.

We thought India wanted to invade GB-Pakistan after consulting wit her husband (USA). Seems like husband too underestimated a possible response from China when her wife (India) would attempt on CPEC.

Anybody bring us samosas, chai or popcorn. Let us sit and enjoy this show in 4K. :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom