What's new

U.S.: India prepared for strike on Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you show this bravado because you don't live in Pakistan. Do you have any inkling the havoc it will cause to your fellow Pakistanis in Pakistan as well as overseas.

Dude, do you see Pakistan using any jingoistic language to provoke India? are we the ones provoking such war?

No one in Pakistan wants war but if it is imposed upon us we are not Iraq/Afghanistan or cowards. We have one of the best military in this world.

:crazy:

they were innocent just because they belonged to rich countries...what about afghanistan and iraq sir....why their innocent citizens were bombarded by you and your fuc***ng DAD USA?? and specially in iraq u came up with the statement.

ohh I am sorry, It was a bloody intelligence failure???? what the fu*k???

:angry:

Have you ever read my posts on Iraq ? Or do you like the sound of your voice ?

Do you know why Blair is out of a job ?

Regards

Dude, do you see Pakistan using any jingoistic language to provoke India? are we the ones provoking such war?

No one in Pakistan wants war but if it is imposed upon us we are not Iraq/Afghanistan or cowards. We have one of the best military in this world.

Maybe though we will never know but even Tanks need fuel and war needs money and not hot gas which you seem to be endowed with.

Regards

BEFORE YOU MAKE SUCH SENILE CLAIMS PLEASE READ WHAT THE PAKISTANI PRESS HAS TO SAY AND IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE THEM THEN JUST SEE WHAT THE FRENCH, ITALIAN AND GERMAN PRESS HAS TO SAY ABOUT INNOCENT PEOPLE KILLED IN FATA BY YOUR OWN AIRFORCE AND ARMY AND THEN GET BACK.

Regards

Using capital letters to convey your message wouldn't make it sound important. You're still a fucktard living in your liberal-hippie-demoncracktic douche bag of a country. When you have the slightest knowledge about how the real world works, come talk to us. We'd be happy to let the door hit your as$ on your way out.

Regards

Where was that thought when Heroshima and Nagasaki were eliminated?

Yes they were just as the poor sods who died in Iraq and Iwo Jima. We have learnt from mistakes and if your leadesr had half a brain then you would have also learnt from our mistakes.

Regards

Maybe though we will never know but even Tanks need fuel and war needs money and not hot gas which you seem to be endowed with.

May I remind you again, we are NOT the offensive force here. We will be defending our territory from an evil enemy. We have ample amounts of resources to defend our country and even with limited resources.

Using capital letters to convey your message wouldn't make it sound important. You're still a fucktard living in your liberal-hippie-demoncracktic douche bag of a country. When you have the slightest knowledge about how the real world works, come talk to us. We'd be happy to let the door hit your as$ on your way out.

Regards

Yes I maybe but is that why you like to live in canada and want Pakistan and the people who live there to suffer the consequences. At this moment the only person being shown the door worldwide is Zardari

Regards

keep going lads, you're doing a great job

May I remind you again, we are NOT the offensive force here. We will be defending our territory from an evil enemy. We have ample amounts of resources to defend our country and even with limited resources.

If India attacks then you have a right to defend yourself but you also have a moral responsibility to get rid of LET and Co..

BTW the drone attacks have not stopped what happened there ? You do not seem so keen to defend yourself there ?

Regards

keep going lads, you're doing a great job

Sir, I know its lame :P but I want to elaborate Pakistan's position in all this fuss. It is our duty to propagate our version of the story to make them understand that Pakistan wants peace and we are against all sorts of fanatics. Be it in Pakistan or anywhere.

Yes I maybe but is that why you like to live in canada and want Pakistan and the people who live there to suffer the consequences. At this moment the only person being shown the door worldwide is Zardari

Regards

Well i have my priorities sorted out. Studying on scholarship in one of the best universities in the world would only give me the opportunity to serve my nation better.

I suggest you stop trolling from your parents basement and shed your "Neutrality" on a forum that serves you better. Otherwise, telling Pakistani's how to think and respond to their country's turmoil would make you sound like an ignorant, thick prick. By all means, continue ...

Sir, I know its lame :P but I want to elaborate Pakistan's position in all this fuss. It is our duty to propagate our version of the story to make them understand that Pakistan wants peace and we are against all sorts of fanatics. Be it in Pakistan or anywhere.

Most of us in UK have the highest sympathy for Pakistan and there is nothing to defend. We have BNP and you have LET but the only difference is that BNP does not provide arms training for attack on foreign soils. We cleaned the BNP out and now its your turn to clean the LET out.

Regards

Please post them. I doubt China will have any sympathy for LET.

Ofcourse, majority in Pakistan have no sympathy for them and heck we want to eradicate such evil from our country by all means.

China has expressed to support Pakistan by all means if any misadventure with India occurred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom