What's new

U.S.: India prepared for strike on Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually many Global plots can be traced back to Al-CIA and Al-MOSSAD wise up Brit. The fact is I do have relatives in Pakistan and home there, so it's not like I have nothing to lose...Besides The British have have contributed to this Geo-Political mess in the region, so don't LECTURE ME!!!

It is not Pakistan that is eager for War, but let me make it clear to the Hindu of India, their War Monger and Hegemonic tendencies will NOT GO UN-CHECK!!! India must understand that its aristocracy will suffer, and that the whole of India will be facing a Pakistani Military well equipped with New Battle Tanks and new Air craft, new radar systems and defense mechanisms, also new Naval upgrades. Pakistan's military is prepared to respond to any offensive by these Indian's and their pathetic whimpering THREATS!!!

Pakistan is capable of defending itself in an appropriate manner. Mind your own business British person...

britishs are responsable for all the mess in the world from 600 yaers when they started conolising the world.in fact they have cousins in all parts of the world,australia,new zeland, south africa, USA,afterall americans are britishs
and look what they are doing to the world

why does one even respond to such "war-baiting" attitudes!

Having relatives is not the same as living there !

Defend yourself how ? Your citizens have killed 26 innocent foreigners and stop the CIA bulshit.

Why would Gen M and now A Zardari be so carefull in not exposing the CIA plan.

No one is saying that the GOP is involved but turning a blind eye to LET is as bad as pressing the trigger.

Regards

You truly are misinformed, you truly don't understand the secret operations being conducted by Al-CIA and Al-MOSSAD, you don't understand the false flag operations that are done TO BLACK MAIL PAKISTAN!!!

For some one of such low intellect I will let the other members take a hack at you!!! Don't expect a further response from me.

SMH Brits need to stay out of our affairs, you people have contributed to this problem going back decades. These are the same troublemakers that occupied Palestine and gave it to the Zionist and Jews as a Gift, the same bloodthirsty imperialist who attacked our Ottoman Brothers who we love dearly!!!

You truly are misinformed, you truly don't understand the secret operations being conducted by Al-CIA and Al-MOSSAD, you don't understand the false flag operations that are done TO BLACK MAIL PAKISTAN!!!

For some one of such low intellect I will let the other members take a hack at you!!! Don't expect a further response from me.

SMH Brits need to stay out of our affairs, you people have contributed to this problem going back decades. These are the same troublemakers that occupied Palestine and gave it to the Zionist and Jews as a Gift, the same bloodthirsty imperialist who attacked our Ottoman Brothers who we love dearly!!!

You blackmail some one who has something to loose and not the otherway round.

We left you guys 60 years ago and till now you still blame us.

Shows how evolved you are. We left Germany 60 years ago and we are friends with them.

Regards

Having relatives is not the same as living there !

Defend yourself how ? Your citizens have killed 26 innocent foreigners and stop the CIA bullshit.

Why would Gen M and now A Zardari be so carefull in not exposing the CIA plan.

No one is saying that the GOP is involved but turning a blind eye to LET is as bad as pressing the trigger.

Regards

oh so they were precious citizens beacause they were foreginers
even now britishs have colonial mentality:frown:

Fighting an army makes the Mujahideens brave. Whipping woman and killing innocent people makes them wimps. Strange you cannot notice the difference.

Regards

well this coming from a british doesnt loooks nice :hitwall::hitwall:

you people literally forgot everything about humanrights when u came to india...

y dont u go and ask mr. churchill that why his army had killed thousands of indian women and children when they wanted freedom???

so just chill man...and dont try to tell us what we should do or not...

:crazy:
Do you show this bravado because you don't live in Pakistan. Do you have any inkling the havoc it will cause to your fellow Pakistanis in Pakistan as well as overseas.

The world will unite against your country as the world is sick that all global plots have some link to Pakistan.

Did you hear what Miss Rice, Powell and Mr Brown have to say to your country ?

26 innocent foreigners died and all leads point to your country.

Are you going to fight a war without money ? Where will your Army get its fuel from ?

I know the MUSLIM UMAAH AND CHINA ! Ha, Ha.

Regards

they were innocent just because they belonged to rich countries...what about afghanistan and iraq sir....why their innocent citizens were bombarded by you and your fuc***ng DAD USA?? and specially in iraq u came up with the statement.

ohh I am sorry, It was a bloody intelligence failure???? what the fu*k???

:angry:

:crazy:

they were innocent just because they belonged to rich countries...what about afghanistan and iraq sir....why their innocent citizens were bombarded by you and your fuc***ng DAD USA?? and specially in iraq u came up with the statement.

ohh I am sorry, It was a bloody intelligence failure???? what the fu*k???

:angry:

Yes they were innocent because they were not in a battle zone. Is your Army doing a better job in FATA ?

Your Army is saint and the UK army is bad ?

Regards

oh so they were precious citizens beacause they were foreginers
even now britishs have colonial mentality:frown:

What colonial mentality. How will like you like it if some misguided Brits lynched a few innocent Pakistanis / Asians in Europe ?

Should I say its okay ? NO I WONT. Dismantle your militants / terrorist / strategic depth camps and enjoy a peacefull life.

Regards

Yes they were innocent because they were not in a battle zone. Is your Army doing a better job in FATA ?

Regards

mind you sir, the army in fata is operating very carefully....its your DAD who is killing civilians in FATA by drones...

and above all, we are not carpet bombing FATA..as u did in IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN....so go and figure out!!!

Regards

yess, and because iraqis were in the battle zone so u didnt care who lives and who dies???

very convenient!!!!

folks I would suggest not to feed the trolling yankees fan or the GI Joe. He has been blinded by the "FREE" us media.

may be have fun on the beaches!!!

mind you sir, the army in fata is operating very carefully....its your DAD who is killing civilians in FATA by drones...

AND YES I AM THE KING OF ENGLAND.

and above all, we are not carpet bombing FATA..as u did in IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN....so go and figure out!!!

BEFORE YOU MAKE SUCH SENILE CLAIMS PLEASE READ WHAT THE PAKISTANI PRESS HAS TO SAY AND IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE THEM THEN JUST SEE WHAT THE FRENCH, ITALIAN AND GERMAN PRESS HAS TO SAY ABOUT INNOCENT PEOPLE KILLED IN FATA BY YOUR OWN AIRFORCE AND ARMY AND THEN GET BACK.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom