What's new

U.S. gives Mumbai police equipment to fight terror

Nice one bullet in their forehead will do the job and I will put the bullet INSHALLAH really soon

Okay.... seems we found another keyboard commando :rolleyes: Hopefully Call of Duty and Counterstrike will provide you with the necessary training -_-
124447d1277399216-where-is-that-keyboard-commando-pic-keyboardcommando.jpg

O bhai, zindagi se pyaar nai h kya?
I don't have any interest in living I am only living so I first hunt down lot of Indian Forces before dying I lost interest in living long ago life for me lost value long ago I just live so I can kill my beloved neighbor

Any Indian defending the fact that the police should continue using .303 and old revolvers should be shot! Upgrade immediately....

I don't have any interest in living I am only living so I first hunt down lot of Indian Forces before dying I lost interest in living long ago life for me lost value long ago I just live so I can kill my beloved neighbor

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Its a date.

if $300,000 tech equipment = masters....

what does all the aid they give you in billions make you then?

10 million $ actually.. and not the first time..

P.S: India is the largest AID recipient in S.A... Gets more aid than all of south asian countries combined..

Google is your friend.. im tired of this shit..
Hmmm.....

United States foreign aid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Only country in S.Asia in the top 25 is Pakistan in the 4th position.

From the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD):

Screen-Shot-2013-10-31-at-17.14.54.png

"The big winner was Pakistan which is now on course to become the biggest recipient of British foreign aid – some £450 million per year by 2015."
Why are we giving aid to Pakistan? – Telegraph Blogs

(btw UK aid to India will stop in 2015 even though the GoI asked for it to b estopped many years ago but the UKG literally begged them to continue taking it).

Even the world bank disagrees with you:

Net official development assistance and official aid received (current US$) | Data | Table

Whoever told you that India is the largest recipient of international aid in S.Asia was flat out LIEING.

Thank you Mr Google :enjoy:

[Sarcasm/On]Oh great Zarvan please come soon and kill us all.We are all waiting to get killed in the hands of the mighty Zarvan so that we can go to heaven.[Sarcasm/Off]!!:rofl::wave::lol::haha::omghaha:
Seriously i doubt that you'll ever get the chance to cross the border without getting butchered by the B.S.F.:sniper:!!

Back
Top Bottom