What's new

U.S Funding Religious Moderates in Pakistan to Fight Extremism

This is good thing who knows Pakistan might become like Jinnah Bangladesh.

i heard about rising facist/neo-nazi groups in your Deutchland. . .

maybe US (especially its powerful jewish lobbies) should fund some 'programs' there as well

i heard about rising facist/neo-nazi groups in your Deutchland. . .

maybe US (especially its powerful jewish lobbies) should fund some 'programs' there as well

It's something not to be proud of however we should tackle. however Saving Pakistani society is important or do you want to live in talibanized state ?

It's something not to be proud of however we should tackle. however Saving Pakistani society is important or do you want to live in talibanized state ?

Your point is noted, but we don't need US to clean up our house.

"that aims to leverage such grassroots efforts by working with local moderates to counter violent extremism"

This is an excellent initiative - it should, of course, be vetted and routed through the ISI and/or IB/FIA, at the higher levels at least.

Why ISI?

This is a civilian job.

regardless of what i want, it doesnt affect you at all so therefore no need for you to worry about it

regardless of what i want, it doesnt affect you at all so therefore no need for you to worry about it

Your ignoring the question you rather live in a talibanized state, Pakistan turning into a Taliban state is dangerous from all countries in the region.

Why ISI?

This is a civilian job.

foreign state funded programs are always scrutinized and audited -- ISI has the technological and manpower capability (and other resources readily available) to assume this role

Allah Sent America to save Pakistan you could become Jinnah Pakistan( Bangladesh) if we succeed.

Wtf? There be some agents roaming on PDF these days.

Your ignoring the question you rather live in a talibanized state, Pakistan turning into a Taliban state is dangerous from all countries in the region.

i think the nazis and their sympathisers killed more people than talebs could ever dream of. Pakistan isnt Afghanistan, so NO - i am not worried about living in a "taliban state" so therefore i shouldnt even have to worry about the potential of Pakistan becoming this "taliban state" you keep talking about time to time

i guess Hamburg is a taliban/terrorist city though, given the track record of individuals and authorities at detecting militants there :laugh:

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

drug addicts too, it appears

i think the nazis and their sympathisers killed more people than talebs could ever dream of. Pakistan isnt Afghanistan, so NO - i am not worried about living in a "taliban state" so therefore i shouldnt even have to worry about the potential of Pakistan becoming this "taliban state" you keep talking about time to time

i guess Hamburg is a taliban/terrorist city though, given the track record of individuals and authorities at detecting militants there :laugh:

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

drug addicts too, it appears

There is a difference Neo Nazi's are not trying to take over all of Germany they are being put down by the government, a Taliban State with Nukes a highly dangerous, it could lead a possible invasion.

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

I'm CIA :triniti:

^^ Dude just worry about Egypt and Germany.

No chance dude, Talibans are getting weaker and weaker with every passing day. Taibans are facing hard times now in FATA And KP, Last two years have proved to be very disastrous for talibans. They are on a run now.

- Most of their top leaders have been eliminated, others (like Fakeer Muhammad and Fazal Ullah) have taken refuge under US umbrella in Afghanistan.

- They are facing shortage of finances and manpower. Most of their leaders are now negotiating with GoP. Not even 0.0001% chances of Pakistan becoming Talibanize.

No chance dude, Talibans are getting weaker and weaker with every passing day. Taibans are facing hard times now in FATA And KP, Last two years have proved to be very disastrous for talibans. They are on a run now.

- Most of their top leaders have been eliminated, others (like Fakeer Muhammad and Fazal Ullah) have taken refuge under US umbrella in Afghanistan.

- They are facing shortage of finances and manpower. Most of their leaders are now negotiating with GoP. Not even 0.0001% chances of Pakistan becoming Talibanize.

If this is true then it's good however what of the Radicalization of Pakistani's and the killing of minorities such as Hindu's, Christians, Ahmadiyas being attacked, forced converted and Gunning down, What of the Terrorist sympathizers Pakistani's ? is terrorism a problem in the Pakistani diaspora ?

Back
Top Bottom