What's new

U.S Funding Religious Moderates in Pakistan to Fight Extremism

US can't do sh*t about it....The pplz here don't listen to anybody and to US never.......Good day dreaming by US.....:smokin:

"that aims to leverage such grassroots efforts by working with local moderates to counter violent extremism"

This is an excellent initiative - it should, of course, be vetted and routed through the ISI and/or IB/FIA, at the higher levels at least.

For one- if there aren't any ulterior motives of amrika behind this one- I appreciate- They finally focusing on the root of the problem-

More power to america. Ya allah please shower your tilismi kuwatt on Americans for doing such noble job to eradicate extremist islam from pakistan.

They money $$$ from US is always poison dipped so everybody needs to stay away from it cuz it can kill them....becareful guyz don't fall into the evilz trap....:smokin:

mind you

there are countless unnamed clerics/ imams and scholars that are voicing against the Taliban/ AQ ideology. Some of them have lost their loved ones and their lives doing so. These people are doing that without the foreign or local help from the state because they consider it a moral and religious duty.

Sadly, you wont get to read such stories because they wont make it to international desk. But I think US better stays away from such initiative because it will be seen as American conspiracy.

Western media makes assumptions about a radicalised army and hence the danger of the Pak nukes falling into the hands of the fanatics but in reality, from unit to crops level, the soldiers and young officers are taught by the clerics/ imams and senior officers about difference of Islam from what the fanatics preach and how to counter them. So western media is talking without any basis.

this fight is going to be a long one and cant be won with guns.

you really think the western shyte media is going to be cognizant of any of these things?

"that aims to leverage such grassroots efforts by working with local moderates to counter violent extremism"

This is an excellent initiative - it should, of course, be vetted and routed through the ISI and/or IB/FIA, at the higher levels at least.

But don't you feel Pakistan can take these initiatives on its own? Also, does not this or any other initiative like this by US keep the room open for infiltration and creating an opportune class that will be rooting for US cause and policy over a Pakistani one? And it goes without saying interest of Pakistan and US are diverging faster and will be so in future.

Is it very difficult to understand, get the *@#% out of our face and we will forget you, your "intelligent" ways to buy our loveare not going to bear any fruits.

But don't you feel Pakistan can take these initiatives on its own? Also, does not this or any other initiative like this keep the room open for infiltration and creating an opportune class that will be rooting for US cause and policy over a Pakistani one? And it goes without saying interest of Pakistan and US are diverging faster and will be so in future.

Yes, we do. Pakistan Army caught many militants or many brainwashing kids and trained them properly through school or education programs. It already improved their life lately.

Yes, we do. Pakistan Army caught many militants or many brainwashing kids and trained them properly through school or education programs. It already improved their life lately.

That is exactly the point of my question, I am sure Pakistan can take these type of initiative on its own. Letting US or any other third country funding such initiatives ( I have update my earlier post to be precise) leave the room open for being brain washed for US cause and policy over Pakistani one. While US interest is and will not be on same page with Pakistani one, this type of third country initiative specially y US may not serve interest of Pakistan and its people.

That is exactly the point of my question, I am sure Pakistan can take these type of initiative on its own. Letting US or any other third country funding such initiatives ( I have update my earlier post to be precise) leave the room open for being brain washed for US cause and policy over Pakistani one. While US interest is and will not be on same page with Pakistani one, this type of third country initiative specially y US may not serve interest of Pakistan and its people.

Rightly said. We can't trust US' own initiatives and policy. That's what AgnosticMuslim suggest to go through ISI and/or IB/FIA for approval before US can process with local people. Most importantly, ISI or any authorities must investigate these funds.

I doubt this will go easy since US have cut Financial Aids and lack of mutual relations.

OMG. Pakistanis here want to work with the devil again and again. Kitni bar ****** hona chaiyeh gayn app lokh? We need to get rid of Americans out of the country. We do not need interference, and I'm sure we can take care of all these problems ourselves.

Extremism is bad for modern society.... ...if it americans or pakistanis,finally its good for pakistan......

Back
Top Bottom