What's new

U.S. Flies B-52s Through China’s Expanded Air Defense Zone

The Australian's are pissed off as well - they, a few hours back summoned Chinese ambassador.

"Australia has made clear its opposition to any coercive or unilateral actions to change the status quo in the East China Sea," Ms Bishop said in a statement.

The Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade called in Chinese Ambassador Ma Zhaoxu on Monday to explain Beijing's intentions and hear the Australian Government's concerns.

Australia expresses concern over China air defence zone - Australia Network News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

So have the South Koreans and the Japanese.

Later Monday, Japanese Vice Foreign Minister Akitaka Saiki summoned Chinese Ambassador Cheng Yonghua to protest the move in person, a day after Saiki's deputy protested to China by phone. Cheng balked at Japan's complaint, refusing to retract the measures.

South Korea's Defense Ministry summoned China's military attache in Seoul, saying the zone is unacceptable because it was drawn unilaterally, according to ministry officials. Defense Ministry spokesman Kim Min-seok said South Korea's control over the area remains unchanged and that Seoul won't notify China when its planes pass through the region.

@ephone I just wish no accident takes place. There may be Cuba missile crisis like situation in future in SCS.

Grabs popcorn and waits for the usual bellicose hyper-nationalists to come in, issue a bunch of empty threats, and throw a temper tantrum :pop:

Pretty much. This is a defence thread after all. A lot of posters who still haven't reconciled tot their short penile disorder and gets off of on big guns.

Wait.....

Last night, Japan's two airlines, ANA Holdings and Japan Airlines, said they would heed a Japanese government request to stop filing flight plans demanded by China on routes through the new air defence zone.

Both airlines, which have been informing China's aviation authorities since Saturday of flights through the zone in the East China Sea, would stop doing so from today, spokesmen from the carriers said.

Air defence zone in East China Sea to remain 'forever', say Beijing advisers | South China Morning Post

Why would we have to cheer lead Yanks to piss off Chinese, we are doing it all the time and Now we are about to Drill in SCS in Higher number of Blocks.

The fault lies in Chinese attitude of claiming every thing they see.

Pakistanis cheer lead quite often.

It takes special skill to piss of the Philippines, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan and Korea.

And the conduct of the Chinese posters here, is the worst lof the lot.

Excuse me if i do indulge a bit of schadenfreude

So Pakistan has rather become a bench mark.....now people express views by saying hey we are not Pakistan. This is what we have become and how the world even our friends perceive us.

We sincerely hope and pray that you never will.

If you are referring to the attitude of Indians, especially here. I agree. It is far better India compare and try to improve themselves by comparing to another country which has better indicators

Chinese warnings serve little purpose other than promote a sense of national pride among the masses just like last time the mob came out and started pelting Japanese cars lol brainwashed by the commu masters

Really juvenile.

I am not surprised with this kind of behaviour exhibited by the Americans.

During the second world war, the US wanted to shore up the defense in Alaska from the potential Japanese attacks, they decided to build a highway to facilitate the supply route. One day they just marched over with their bulldozers, military trucks, workers and army personnel to start building the road, what is now known as the Alaskan highway*. The US didn't even bothered to informed Ottawa (the Canadian capital). The Canadian government only heard about it second-handed.

Thus is the mentality of the mighty Americans. They will learn one day.

* Alaska is separated from the US landmass by the Canadian province of British Columbia and the territory of Yukon.

So who do people think the wrong side in that cuba missile crisis??? It were USSR who was on the door of USA.

In this case, China will not tolerate a bullying USA on her door for that longer.

@ephone I just wish no accident takes place. There may be Cuba missile crisis like situation in future in SCS.

Because this is ADIZ, most of trolls here don't really understand its true meaning.

That B-52 has been watched, any suspicious move will force China to become tougher at its stance.
Sometime I wonder if Indian has a brain. Why would someone be this stupid not to be confused with ADIZ and ADZ? I mean there are numerous articles out there that can explain but these Indian never fail to amaze me. The one thing I hate the most is people not knowing the differences commenting on things they act like they know. God dammit!

You will see the purpose very soon.

Chinese warnings serve little purpose other than promote a sense of national pride among the masses just like last time the mob came out and started pelting Japanese cars lol brainwashed by the commu masters

So who do people think the wrong side in that cuba missile crisis??? It were USSR who was on the door of USA.

In this case, China will not tolerate a bullying USA on her door for that longer.

The new statements out of Beijing says that it will be flexible when it comes to American and Tawanese planes - so is this ADZ meant for the Japanese? and now even the Japanese are taking the lead from the Americans and their national carriers will stop giving flight plans or maintain radio contacts.

Sometime I wonder if Indian has a brain. Why would someone be this stupid not to be confused with ADIZ and ADZ? I mean there are numerous articles out there that can explain but these Indian never fail to amaze me. The one thing I hate the most is people not knowing the differences commenting on things they act like they know. God dammit!

This is according to Beijing - now what is it according to the 50 centers?

China said aircraft would have to notify its aviation authorities if they want to enter the defence zone it established on Saturday. The aim is to protect the nation's territorial sovereignty.

"Emergency defensive measures'' could be taken against aircraft entering the area without permission, Xinhua reported.

We are not living in one day, right? Let's see how it progresses after 6 months, one year or a little bit longer.

One thing I can expect is that it will go to the way China wants as times goes by.

Really juvenile.

During the second world war, the US wanted to shore up the defense in Alaska from the potential Japanese attacks, they decided to build a highway to facilitate the supply route. One day they just marched over with their bulldozers, military trucks, workers and army personnel to start building the road, what is now known as the Alaskan highway*. The US didn't even bothered to informed Ottawa (the Canadian capital). The Canadian government only heard about it second-handed.

* Alaska is separated from the US landmass by the Canadian province of British Columbia and the territory of Yukon.
Is this true...???

Alaska Highway - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Since much of the route would pass through Canada, support from the Canadian government was crucial. However, the Canadian government perceived no value in putting up the required funds to build the road, since the only part of Canada that would benefit was not more than a few thousand people in the Yukon.

The attack on Pearl Harbor and beginning of the Pacific Theatre in World War II, coupled with Japanese threats to the west coast of North America and the Aleutian Islands, changed the priorities for both nations...Canada agreed to allow construction as long as the United States bore the full cost, and that the road and other facilities in Canada be turned over to Canadian authority after the war ended.

Post war

The original agreement between Canada and the United States regarding construction of the highway stipulated that its Canadian portion be turned over to Canada six months after the end of the war.[5] This took place on April 1, 1946 when the US Army transferred control of the road through the Yukon and British Columbia to the Canadian Army, Northwest Highway System.

That is amazing...!!! Because that would apply to all of the Chinese members here, especially YOU about the J-20, F-22, and anything regarding 'stealth'.

Really juvenile.

Nice fictonal story.. go back to your winter hibernation. . Lol

In other words:
bY9PZYp.gif

No can mess with America than good old 'merica ;)

Nothing more than a last spasm of a dying empire. :coffee: Americans still don't understand that the biggest threat to the US preeminence in the world is not China but America itself. If you can't clean up the mess back home its going to be soon bye bye good ole US of A.

Back
Top Bottom