What's new

U.S. Flies B-52s Through China’s Expanded Air Defense Zone

YOU opened that door, buddy.

You castigated the Indians for not knowing facts and even worse you declared your own general contempt for that tendency. And yet you falls under your own contempt. Nice going.
It is the truth. The Indians did not know the difference between ADIZ and ADZ. The Indians are saying we shoot shoot down airplane which is not legal under ADIZ rule. They mistake it is an ADZ, which is laughable. And for you to bring up irrelevant topic is a joke. Do you understand what you just did?

It is the truth. The Indians did not know the difference between ADIZ and ADZ. The Indians are saying we shoot shoot down airplane which is not legal under ADIZ rule. They mistake it is an ADZ, which is laughable. And for you to bring up irrelevant topic is a joke. Do you understand what you just did?

I don't understand one thing..can't you read properly???

People don't get the purpose of the ADIZ...

It's not to prevent other countries from flying through it...China probably expected the US to do something like this.

But then China can now fly into Japan's declared ADIZ without identifying itself and call Abe's bluff a while back about "shooting down" Chinese aircraft.

:lol: let's hear more Chinese folk stories!

Yes, remind you of your own rule. From now on, stay out of military affairs because you have no military experience. Stay out of finance and economics because you can barely balance a check book. Stay out of...

Never mind...It is quite useless anyway...:lol:

:lol: Russian bombers do this in America's ADIZ. So why didn't America shoot down Russian bombers?
You think Russian bombers identify themselves in American ADIZ?

Indians on this board have got absolutely no idea what an ADIZ is.

Indians are soooooo frustrated after the numerous embarrassments we have given India in 1962 and in April of this year. You can tell by their reactions that those incidents still scar their mind.

You think our planes identify ourselves when we fly over the Japanese ADIZ? :lol: nope.

Others don't respect our ADIZ, we don't have to respect their ADIZ. This is what our goal was.

One says 5 year s another 50 years. . This dude says 5 generation. . Little emporers remember ing their bed time stories! Lol.
Depending on succession or by direct generation. It is 4th. From Gaozu (1st) to Emperor Wu (4th) is the start of war with Xiongnu.

@gambit they also castigate Indians for being low IQ, and yet produce the most consistently stupid posts I have seen around here.

This may be part of the one male child syndrome, where the egos of Chinese upper middle class and upper class are pandered to by their parents.

The utter lack of etiquette is actually awe inspiring on their part.
Ain't no 'may be' about it.

Yes, remind you of your own rule. From now on, stay out of military affairs because you have no military experience. Stay out of finance and economics because you can barely balance a check book. Stay out of...

Never mind...It is quite useless anyway...:lol:
Are you embarrass because you bring up irrelevant topic to distract people in here? Do you now understand what you just did?

We love to have the tough challenge.

Tough challenge......my a**...hahahaha........What a slap at Chinese face by US:rofl::usflag:.....There would not be any tougher challenge than B-52.

US:big_boss: showed China Its right place:haha::jester:........ You are just like a baloon of hot air:laugh: and you can bully small states like Philippine, Vietnam or Taiwan not big big brother:nono::usflag:[/quote]

We can bully India too.

Big brother US? Ummmm read by the Korean War kid. We should how 'shupa pow ah' the US military really was :lol:

You mean like Indian folk stories like imaginary 1967 and 1987 wars? :lol:

We try, but it's hard to match the delusions of Indians.

I'm way too pale to be Chinese. I just prefer that the Chinese somehow "win" in this matter just so that my country wouldn't get dragged into another American created mess like what happened in the Middle East.

Sometime I wonder if Indian has a brain. Why would someone be this stupid not to be confused with ADIZ and ADZ? I mean there are numerous articles out there that can explain but these Indian never fail to amaze me. The one thing I hate the most is people not knowing the differences commenting on things they act like they know. God dammit!
Are you embarrass because you bring up irrelevant topic to distract people in here? Do you now understand what you just did?
I saved your rule and will remind you of it later.

I don't understand one thing..can't you read properly???
I speak the truth. The Indian either don't know or confused the purpose of ADIZ. Then Mr. Gambit trying to save the Indian from embarrassment by bringing up some irrelevant stealth stuff in which I am not aware of a single thing. Then he goes on something which I ignored. So I ask you Indian again, do you understand what ADIZ and ADZ is?

I saved your rule and will remind you of it later.
It is not a rule. It is a common standard for people to know their stuff before they act like they do. Neither you really know about our stealth development because of the secret information is not available publicly and thus so can be debated as who is bluffing. But ADIZ information is public and everyone knows what it is. Indian is either not smart enough to digest this information or they pretending because they have a hatre for China to back Pakistan. Now I ask you again, do you understand what you just did?

I speak the truth. The Indian either don't know or confused the purpose of ADIZ. Then Mr. Gambit trying to save the Indian from embarrassment by bringing up some irrelevant stealth stuff in which I am not aware of a single thing. Then he goes on something which I ignored. So I ask you Indian again, do you understand what ADIZ and ADZ is?
No can you please explain profesor. :rofl:

I'm way too pale to be Chinese. I just prefer that the Chinese somehow "win" in this matter just so that my country wouldn't get dragged into another American created mess like what happened in the Middle East.
Now u r ashamed to call urself Chinese just because u immigrated to canada..:lol:

Back
Top Bottom