What's new

U.S. denies Turkey’s request for combat UAVs

You see, by worsening our relationship with Israel we have won the support of arabs. Honestly, we have gained maybe 10 times by improving our relations with the arabs. Of course our tourism industry has boomed as a result of turkish tv soaps in ME.

I think you should calm down and not get agitated.

Turkey didn't worsen the relation with Israel, they did it themselves by killing 8 turkish citizens and 1 turkish-american citizen in international waters. And by refusing to apologize. I just hope we won't waste too much time on trying to get israel to apologize and get on with other matters.

regarding the soap operas, I hope we can export more to promote the turkish culture and raise more awareness of our country all over the world.

about the MALE UAV, I am pretty sure that they are currently working on an UAV that can carry a load of cluster bombs, but whether it has been tested I am not sure... of course having a load with pinpoint precision would be best, which I think is what we're interested in.

they're willing to sell us F35 and choppers but no UAV?

MALE is not the subject matter...

US is willing to sell F-35 to Turkey, while not UAV.
Recently, Turkey had cancelled its UAV deal with Israel, so it is natural to connect such illogical US move to worsening Turkey-Israel ties.

What UAV deal between Israel and Turkey was canceled?

What UAV deal between Israel and Turkey was canceled?

No deal canceled.

Also i dont know if this news is true or not but I wish it is true. It will lead Turkish officals to give more importance to tiha project.

Yes, the Jewish influence is very strong in US. Another big reason is the unconditional support of Evangelical Christians. Interestingly, according to the their beliefs, towards the end of time jews will either have to convert to Christianity or have to die :) Go figure huh...

Jews are pretty much in control of US banking system and the federal reserve as well. "Coincidentally" the federal reserve's last three chairman's are of jewish origin (Volcker, Greenspan, Bernanke). These three men have been reigning since 1979!! Considering that the fact that Jewish people make just about 2% of US population, you can calculate the odds of this sequence being a mere coincidence... They have helped to bring the US already to a multidimensinally bankrupt state (individual states, goverment, consumers etc).... Bernanke is nowadays busy with washing the markets with unlimited printed money, trying go help big banks, bankers, stocks in expense of American people through inflation (food, commodity, etc)... During the financial crisis it was discovered that Bernie Madoff (former Chairman of NASDAQ and current felon) had conducted the biggest fraud in history (~ $50 billion fraud), of course you can guess his origins...

Unfortunately, the demise of US will be due to Jews and will cause many Americans to suffer...

This is great news for Turkey, in the long term. You don't face any immediate threats, and this refusal will force you to develop your own industries. That means that a lot of Turks will now have the experience of designing and building UAV's. This surely will be a good thing. You should be happy. I hope that the power of the Israel lobby in the US forces more Turks/Arabs/Muslims in general to invest more in education and research. Though I am skeptical of the Arabs accomplishing anything.

Jews are pretty much in control of US banking system and the federal reserve as well. "Coincidentally" the federal reserve's last three chairman's are of jewish origin (Volcker, Greenspan, Bernanke). These three men have been reigning since 1979!! Considering that the fact that Jewish people make just about 2% of US population, you can calculate the odds of this sequence being a mere coincidence...
36% of US Nobel prize winners were Jews, you can calculate the odds of this being a mere coincidence...

They have helped to bring the US already to a multidimensinally bankrupt state (individual states, goverment, consumers etc)....
US debt in relation to GDP is lower than in France, UK, Spain, Italy, Germany, Japan, Norway... Seems Japan and Norway are also controlled by the Jews.

By the way, during the reign of Erdogan Turkeys external debt grew more than 2 times. Prolly he is a hiden Jew as well. :lol:

Yeah and most Jewish countries are Iceland, Ireland and Greece. :rofl:

i never thought that they will accept it..lobbies,especially jewish lobby are quite strong in the congress..i'd love to have those UCAVs but we will produce some anyway.

I think you should calm down and not get agitated.

Turkey didn't worsen the relation with Israel, they did it themselves by killing 8 turkish citizens and 1 turkish-american citizen in international waters. And by refusing to apologize. I just hope we won't waste too much time on trying to get israel to apologize and get on with other matters.

regarding the soap operas, I hope we can export more to promote the turkish culture and raise more awareness of our country all over the world.

about the MALE UAV, I am pretty sure that they are currently working on an UAV that can carry a load of cluster bombs, but whether it has been tested I am not sure... of course having a load with pinpoint precision would be best, which I think is what we're interested in.

Don't worry i am definitely not agitated by some zionist propoganda, if they choose to close their eyes to current world developments, it is their problem not mine.

I found an article from Newsweek called The Robust Man of Europe that appropriately adresses my point (this is only an excerpt from the article) :

Meanwhile, as a candidate for EU membership, Turkey has been putting its imprint on the global stage with its impressive economic development and political stability. The Turkish economy is Europe’s fastest-growing sizable economy and will continue to be so in 2011. According to Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development forecasts, Turkey will be the second-largest economy in Europe by 2050. Turkey is a market where foreign direct investment can get emerging-market returns at a developed-market risk. Turkey is bursting with the vigor that the EU so badly needs.

And it’s not only economics. Turkey is becoming a global and regional player with its soft power. Turkey is rediscovering its neighborhood, one that had been overlooked for decades. It is following a proactive foreign policy stretching from the Balkans to the Middle East and the Caucasus. Turkey’s “zero-problem, limitless trade” policy with the countries of the wider region aims to create a haven of nondogmatic stability for all of us. We have visa-free travel with 61 countries. This is not a romantic neo-Ottomanism: It is realpolitik based on a new vision of the global order. And I believe that this vision will help the EU, too, in the next decade.
Our intense diplomatic efforts have yielded fruit in Iraq and Afghanistan, in the Balkans, and also in regard to the Iranian nuclear program. Turkey has been an active player in all the major areas of global politics and we do not intend to surrender this momentum. Once it becomes a member of the EU, Turkey will contribute to European interests in a wide range of issues, from foreign and economic policy to regional security and social harmony.

Erdogan: Turkey Has Vigor the EU Needs Badly - Newsweek

Of course you must approach with criticism and not take it all for granted, but you can't close your eyes to these developments.

The current problems between Israel and Turkey are not only because of the flotilla crisis, the majority of turks are highly dissatisfied with Israel's continuing policy towards the Palestinians, and especially the illegally occupied lands. The flotilla incident was only the top of the iceberg.

36% of US Nobel prize winners were Jews, you can calculate the odds of this being a mere coincidence...

US debt in relation to GDP is lower than in France, UK, Spain, Italy, Germany, Japan, Norway... Seems Japan and Norway are also controlled by the Jews.

By the way, during the reign of Erdogan Turkeys external debt grew more than 2 times. Prolly he is a hiden Jew as well. :lol:

Dont you see the paradox you illustrate, first you say US debt is lower than France etc. when you calculate it in percentage of GDP, and then you go on and say that Turkey's debt has doubled? If you are trying to back up your arguement, at least be considerate and include the whole stroy instead of contradicting yourself in the very same post. :hitwall:

Turkey's debt is significantly lower (percent of GDP, and not just PURE NUMBERS) today than it was, say 10 years ago. I'm really curious if you are doing this propaganda sh!t deliberately or just out of pure stupidity.

Fact: Public net debt to GNP ratio was around %90 in 2001.
In 2009, which was a bad year for the economy all around the world, public net debt was around 48,5 percent of the GDP.
Now tell me, how could i make any sense of your (500) post?

Source:
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/is.html
http://www.eurojournals.com/irjfe_20_07.pdf page 93

Last edited:
Why do Turkey want U.S. UCAV? they have ambitious projects in UAV that will position Turkey as world leader in this sector

Why do Turkey want U.S. UCAV? they have ambitious projects in UAV that will position Turkey as world leader in this sector

Nobody suggesting that Turkey is world leader in this sector. Turkey's uav projects currently under development. They will be available for Turkish military's use soon. Turkey needs foreign UAV for short term needs.

This news hasn't confirmed yet so I don't want to talk more about it.

Dont you see the paradox you illustrate, first you say US debt is lower than France etc. when you calculate it in percentage of GDP
Yep I showed that US is no more bankrupt than other western countries (I'm not talking now about Ireland, Iceland and Greece).

and then you go on and say that Turkey's debt has doubled? If you are trying to back up your arguement, at least be considerate and include the whole stroy instead of contradicting yourself in the very same post. :hitwall:
I show that growing debt does not mean Jooish control.

Don't worry i am definitely not agitated by some zionist propoganda, if they choose to close their eyes to current world developments, it is their problem not mine.

I found an article from Newsweek called The Robust Man of Europe that appropriately adresses my point (this is only an excerpt from the article) :

Erdogan: Turkey Has Vigor the EU Needs Badly - Newsweek

Of course you must approach with criticism and not take it all for granted, but you can't close your eyes to these developments.
Turkey GDP growth is in pair with most of East Europe countries.

The current problems between Israel and Turkey are not only because of the flotilla crisis, the majority of turks are highly dissatisfied with Israel's continuing policy towards the Palestinians, and especially the illegally occupied lands. The flotilla incident was only the top of the iceberg.
Sorry, but you cant kiss with people who commit genocide Darfur and then pretend you care about poor Palestinians. I also dont understend how u can support terrorist Hamas regime when your people suffered so much from similar terrorists.

Archdemon

This guy has 33 posts totally, 29 of them related to Turkey section ... And none of them include any positive thing about Turkey ...
I dont know what kind of aß pain he has got.. I suggest you to ignore him ..

Back
Top Bottom