What's new

U.S. Congress Urged to Call For Ahmadi Muslim Prisoners’ Release in Saudi Arabia

Nice troll baiting mate. Since this forum doesn't allow religious debates you want me to get banned? You obviously have mods who are on your side but if i discuss religion i am sure those same mods will come running and ban me . Thanks but no thanks. IslamAhmadiyya - Ahmadiyya Muslim Community - Al Islam Online - Official Website is my final answer find whatever you want to find about us don't troll me.

How I am actually trolling by asking you questions? Get banned? Then all of us in this thread should be banned since we are discussing religion. Why not put all the cards forward here openly?

So you are giving me a link to a Ahmadiyya forum. How tolerant are they for criticism or questions? I think you know the answers for that. You don't seem tolerant for any criticism at least and you are not willing to tell us why we are wrong in our beliefs.

We told you where we disagree with your beliefs. That's it. Nothing personal.

How I am actually trolling by asking you questions? Get banned? Then all of us in this thread should be banned since we are discussing religion. Why not put all the cards forward here openly?

So you are giving me a link to a Ahmadiyya forum. How tolerant are they for criticism or questions? I think you know the answers for that. You don't seem tolerant for any criticism at least and are not wanting to tell us why we are wrong in our beliefs.

Not a forum its the official website so whatever there is on it its what i believe. As if i said before i am not here to preach. I stand up for all minorities. Ahmadis, Shias, Bahais, Muslims in Burma. Hindus & Christian in Pakistan to me all deserve the freedom to follow their religion peacefully without being harassed or killed for their beliefs. Only narrow minded idiots persecute people based on someone's religion in this day and age.

I don't agree with the Ahmedi Theology as I've understood it to be but who am I to call a person who calls himself a Muslim as a Non Muslim !

We don't agree on religion - Fine !

We can agree on country then ! :)

You know Iqbal was once Ahmadi too right?:D
But of course many Mullah deny this.

Last edited:
That was my question as well. I had to Google it. It certainly is an interesting religion but it is something different than orthodox Islam.

Ahmedis are considered non-Muslims by different Muslim sects. Ahmedis took active part in creation of Pakistan but the town of Qadian where it was founded was awarded to India during partition of India and they settled in Rabwah in Pakistan. Between 1947-1974 they were considered as Muslims under Pakistan's laws.

Ahmedis are considered non-Muslims by different Muslim sects. Ahmedis took active part in creation of Pakistan but the town of Qadian where it was founded was awarded to India during partition of India and they settled in Rabwah in Pakistan. Between 1947-1974 they were considered as Muslims under Pakistan's laws.

At least India didn't bow down to pressure of Mullah. Some Mullah tried to declare Ahmadis as Non-Muslims in Indian court but they rejected such childish case. Anyways it shows where Pakistan is heading and where India is heading. Enough said.

Take your time kid.

My mistake it was not the third but the fourth who said it. Their names are similar so I got confused here is the quote from your website.

http://www.alislam.org/library/book..._Falsification_and_Accusations-20080812MN.pdf

Written by 4th caliph of your group- Mirza Tahir Ahmad

Once a member of the National Assembly was asked why
they do not publish the proceedings and expose the
falsehood of the Ahmadiyyah Muslim Jama‘at, as they
claimed that the National Assembly had unanimously
given its verdict that the Ahmadiyyah Muslim Jama‘at, due
to the beliefs it holds, is outside the pale of Islam. The
member laughingly responded that the questioner should
be grateful that they did not publish the proceedings,
because if it were published, half of the Pakistani
population would become Ahmadi. I understand that it
was his modesty that made him utter this understatement. I
believe that if the Ahmadiyyah viewpoint reached the people
of Pakistan, then there would be no reason why the whole
Pakistan did not become Ahmadi
, except of course the
unfortunate few who are forever doomed to reject guidance,
since those who are adjudged by Allah to be transgressors
are deprived of guidance. Such exceptions do exist. But, in
good faith, I presume that if the majority of Pakistanis—
especially those of the present generation, who are relatively
reasonable and, unlike their ancestors, do not believe in
blind following—get to know the Ahmadiyyah position,
then such people will become Ahmadi by the Grace of God.

Page 12-13 @al-Hasani @Armstrong @JUBA

My mistake it was not the third but the fourth who said it. Their names are similar so I got confused here is the quote from your website.

http://www.alislam.org/library/book..._Falsification_and_Accusations-20080812MN.pdf

, except of course the

Time to get my tin foil hat. Okay here it is now i understand. Ladies and Gentlemen i present you the official clown of PDF. Where did Hazrat MIrza Tahir Ahmad sahib said it was his words? Read from the first paragraph it was a view expressed by a Non-Ahmadi Member of Parliament. Will you apologise for your lies or not? I will only forgive you if do a cookie dance and wear a tin foil hat 24/7 so people can recognise a idiot from far.

@KingMamba - Why was I mentioned ? I'm amongst the forever doomed ! o_O

Go back to what ever you were doing Butt Sahib. This mamba screwed himself very badly.:lol:

, except of course the

Here is a video format for you if you can't read. The video contains some music to attract attention of a child who fails to read properly.

Last edited:
Actually Pakistani exile said the same thing to me and then I showed him the quote from your sources and he got quiet. Give me a couple of days and when I have time I will find it for you as well.
Wow sir, you are a liar. You have no never shown me any such quote. Please refrain from talking out of your backside and involving me. Thank you.

Ahmadiyya Jama'at will Insha'Allah convert the whole arab world. We will get rid of the terrorist mullahs holding arabs hostage. Then We will hold our Jalsa in Makkah. You can't stop the Jama'at. I know many people are becoming Ahmadi in the Saudi Arabia. AHAHAH pretty soon Saudi Arabia will be ours.

So you are giving me a link to a Ahmadiyya forum. How tolerant are they for criticism or questions? I think you know the answers for that. You don't seem tolerant for any criticism at least and you are not willing to tell us why we are wrong in our beliefs.

You do know the mods of this forum are obviously biased against ahmadis and whenever an Ahmadi attempts to explain his beliefs they get "sanctioned". Don't say I'm making this up, I have proof this has happened to me at least 3 times.

Wow sir, you are a liar. You have no never shown me any such quote. Please refrain from talking out of your backside and involving me. Thank you.

Ahmadiyya Jama'at will Insha'Allah convert the whole arab world. We will get rid of the terrorist mullahs holding arabs hostage. Then We will hold our Jalsa in Makkah. You can't stop the Jama'at. I know many people are becoming Ahmadi in the Saudi Arabia. AHAHAH pretty soon Saudi Arabia will be ours.

Ahmadi Jamat can't help themselves. Currently Saudi Arabia stopped issuing Hajj and Umrah visa for them. The OIC have declared Ahamdi as non Muslims so keep swimming in your daydreams.

Ahmadi Jamat can't help themselves. Currently Saudi Arabia stopped issuing Hajj and Umrah visa for them. The OIC have declared Ahamdi as non Muslims so keep swimming in your daydreams.

Umm, you do know thousands of ahmadis do Hajj every year right? You do know huge groups of Ahmadis from Africa go to do Hajj every year? And from Europe? And from north America? You only stopped Pakistani Ahmadis, mate. Try harder.

And your OIC is about as relevant as a car without petrol. And why are you so afraid of dreams that you have to hold ahmadis hostage to feel you have accomplished anything? You are not only deluded but also lacking in knowledge about Ahmadis. If you want, I can hook you up with an arab Ahmadi so he can explain things in your native tongue?

Umm, you do know thousands of ahmadis do Hajj every year right? You do know huge groups of Ahmadis from Africa go to do Hajj every year? And from Europe? And from north America? You only stopped Pakistani Ahmadis, mate. Try harder.

And your OIC is about as relevant as a car without petrol. And why are you so afraid of dreams that you have to hold ahmadis hostage to feel you have accomplished anything? You are not only deluded but also lacking in knowledge about Ahmadis. If you want, I can hook you up with an arab Ahmadi so he can explain things in your native tongue?

Ahamdia from around the world aren't allowed to set a foot inside the holy sites.

Ahamdia from around the world aren't allowed to set a foot inside the holy sites.

How do you know who is an Ahmadi and who isn't? the only reason you could stop Pakistani Ahmadis was because there is a religion box on Pakistani passport, but no where else in the world has that. So Ahmadis from outside Pakistan regularly perform Hajj while you sit here sulking.

Back
Top Bottom