What's new

U.S Army Chief: “Iran attack option on the table”

Last edited:
I think they should first simulate the whole scenario wth of supercomputer that what would such an attack results in , i mean the impact on the global economy , the overall impact on the US int standing like its ties with Russia and China , the possible outcomes and their results ... got to do some risk assessments and probability calculus . I guess they would all yield a success rate close to 30% .. !

Sir it says they are yet to develop an ICBM.
Thanks Sir For the article. I only read about Iran's missile, it says they are yet to develop an ICMB. Russia is helping them with missile defense and also North Korea. Sir talking about North Korea,I just remembered, in the movie Behind Enemy Lines 2 Navy seals attacked DPRK and destroyed their launch location which they made it seem like it was a accident. Hehe, Hope that something would happen like this only!
No one to blame. :D

Sir it says they are yet to develop an ICBM.
Thanks Sir For the article. I only read about Iran's missile, it says they are yet to develop an ICMB. Russia is helping them with missile defense and also North Korea. Sir talking about North Korea,I just remembered, in the movie Behind Enemy Lines 2 Navy seals attacked DPRK and destroyed their launch location which they made it seem like it was a accident. Hehe, Hope that something would happen like this only!
No one to blame. :D

:rofl::rofl:

Btw, God of Trance should be Tiesto, ain't he #1?

Last edited:
I have read the post and dont seem to understand what the link is to my question.......did the US help iran set up its nuclear stuff?
The link here is that the Atoms for Peace program back then has the same intent as the NPT is today -- to prevent nuclear weapons proliferation.

:rofl::rofl:

Btw, God of Trance should be Tiesto, ain't he #1?

Yea he is currently no 1, but i dont find him that good, He kinda switched to Techno in between, besides his Tunes are old and no exciting stuff. Armins Tunes are totally mind blowing, ASOT is the most listened radio show on this planet.

Yea he is currently no 1, but i dont find him that good, He kinda switched to Techno in between, besides his Tunes are old and no exciting stuff. Armins Tunes are totally mind blowing, ASOT is the most listened radio show on this planet.

And what about ATB, Paul Oakenfold, Paul Van Dyk? You not into them?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom