What's new

U.S Admits supplying terrorists in Syria with Lethal weapons

Yeah, actually, I knew you would say that, and no, those don't just have a defensive purpose. Every weapon has a duel use, even when they've been limited by the supplier. It seems you're the one who doesn't know what he's talking about.

Look, we've already been over this before, there is little point in arguing about it. I've said my piece, and as always, you and I will not agree.

Let's just move on, shall we?
so for example Patriots missiles can be used to attack countries? or the S-300? and etc... :crazy:

There is no such thing as a defensive weapon, that's your first mistake right there. Second, international law is very clear that in case of a civil war, the nation in question becomes no go for weapons suppliers.

Yeah, the elections were a sham, nothing more. Even you have to realize just how difficult holding an election is during a civil war, when you barely control half the country. Besides, with no legitimate international observers, the elections lost their legitimacy as soon as they were announced.

The West constantly violates international law more than any other country in the world... for the love of God. So much nonsense here, I don't know which to respond to.

so for example Patriots missiles can be used to attack countries? or the S-300? and etc... :crazy:
No, but they can be used as an offensive weapon. For example, when you put up a forward base in enemy territory, they can be used to help you establish control and keep enemy fighters from interfering.

So yeah, duel use.

The West constantly violates international law more than any other country in the world... for the love of God. So much nonsense here, I don't know which to respond to.
That is my friend the double standard the west practices and That Guy is also using right now...

No, but they can be used as an offensive weapon. For example, when you put up a forward base in enemy territory, they can be used to help you establish control and keep enemy fighters from interfering.

So yeah, duel use.
well in case of Syria, S-300 are only defensive weapons, because Syria didn't place them anywhere else but inside Syria to protect itself from western invasion... see that is something you like to spin to show something irreverent, I'm talking about Russia supplying Syria with only defensive weapons to protect itself from an outside attack, since Syria has been threatened many times...

well in case of Syria, S-300 are only defensive weapons, because Syria didn't place them anywhere else but inside Syria to protect itself from western invasion... see that is something you like to spin to show something irreverent, I'm talking about Russia supplying Syria with only defensive weapons to protect itself from an outside attack, since Syria has been threatened many times...
Except, you're forgetting that Russia does supply Syria with small arms, just like the US does with the rebels.

You can't have a double standard with this.

We're not talking about the west, we're talking about Syria. Don't change the subject.

Are you kidding me? They supply the regime with tons of offensive weapons. How stupid do you think we all are? :lol:

Except, you're forgetting that Russia does supply Syria with small arms, just like the US does with the rebels.

You can't have a double standard with this.
What double standard ? Russia is supplying Syria LEGALLY, SYRIA IS A UN MEMBER...
while the US is supplying a terrorists group in Syria, and supplying groups with weapons is illegal...

we already discussed that read my post #14

Only Western states have the right to build or buy all sorts of weapons, defensive, offensive and nuclear. Other countries must always remain weak and "invadeable" by them (is that a word?) :)

Are you kidding me? They supply the regime with tons of offensive weapons. How stupid do you think we all are? :lol:
so what? Russia is not breaking any laws, while the west is breaking laws and human ethics when supplying AQ with weapons to kill Syrian people...

Both the West and the Syrian regime are despicable. Yet here you guys are meeting with them:

BBC News - Syria says West talks to Damascus about Islamist rebels

Western intelligence agencies have visited Damascus for talks on combating radical Islamist groups, Syria's deputy foreign minister has told the BBC.

so what? Russia is not breaking any laws, while the west is breaking laws and human ethics when supplying AQ with weapons to kill Syrian people...

I agree with that, the laws imposed are of a double standard. Just stating that they do get weapons which aren't strictly defensive.

What double standard ? Russia is supplying Syria LEGALLY, SYRIA IS A UN MEMBER...
while the US is supplying a terrorists group in Syria, and supplying groups with weapons is illegal...

we already discussed that read my post #14
Yeah, about that, the transitional committee is considered the legitimate government by them, and the FSA considered the legitimate armed forces of the nation, so your argument is invalidated because of this.

Yeah, about that, the transitional committee is considered the legitimate government by them, and the FSA considered the legitimate armed forces of the nation, so your argument is invalidated because of this.
by them, but not by the UN, you know the intentional laws are by the UN, and if that member is not part of UN, then that doesn't mean they break the laws... so your argument is invalid, since the US, UK, France are members of the UN they have to follow UN laws...

Both the West and the Syrian regime are despicable. Yet here you guys are meeting with them:

BBC News - Syria says West talks to Damascus about Islamist rebels

Western intelligence agencies have visited Damascus for talks on combating radical Islamist groups, Syria's deputy foreign minister has told the BBC.

I agree with that, the laws imposed are of a double standard. Just stating that they do get weapons which aren't strictly defensive.
dude, get over it, they discussed AQ... since many Europeans are joining AQ, the west wanted to know who are in Syria so when those terrorists return don't kill innocent people in Europe, and Syria would for sure discuss with the enemy to save the lives of innocents in Europe...

So you are saying that Syrian officials are credible to you when it comes to this case, but for other cases they are liars... :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom