What's new

Typhoon Haiyan: China gives less aid to Philippines than Ikea

So did you stop crying yet? LMAO

About what? how racist, arrogant and stupid you people are? Am not god am just guy who has business and trying to get and business is booming even with this tragedy its not going to the Philippines and my business i mean we are the best preforming economy in Asia now nice things to look forward to.

About what? how racist, arrogant and stupid you people are? Am not god am just guy who has business and trying to get and business is booming even with this tragedy its not going to the Philippines and my business i mean we are the best preforming economy in Asia now nice things to look forward to.
You ask me about what? LMAO So delusional! When you stop sobering and wake up, then talk.

ok ok ...gut aufgepaßt. Du hast Recht, ich habe ein bißchen getrollt, aber der Fakt bleibt die Lesers von der Tagesspiegel haben mehr als 85.000 Euro gespendet. Und das ist mehr als 100.000 Dollar. Hier ist ein anderer Bericht, da ist garantiert China drinnen.

Für Taifun-Opfer auf den Philippinen: Der Riese China und die Zwergenhilfen - N24.de

N24, der Jubelsender der USA. Kein Wunder also.

Was China gibt oder nicht gibt, ist Sache der Chinesen. Mit dem Leid der Menschen auf den Philippinen politische Punkte zu sammeln ist einfach widerlich!

Why to donate? everything will be in the pockets of the zionists pockets

We donate everything for the Lehman & Goldman banks

Ha says the idiot racist imperialist oh burn (not) :omghaha:

We don't give a flying f if you don't donate or donate is not sincere otherwise china would not wait long to do so without a damn invitation or explanations besides large or small donation its does not matter its all about sincerity nothing more.

Taiwan can temporarily increase the wage of their maids and factory works for a few month. This should count as assistance as well.

God! even in such tragedy endured by Pinoy's , all you can do celebrate racism :tdown::fie:

I guess century of humiliation robbed any sense of humanity. I bet a Japanese war criminal from Nanking will have more sympathy then demented people like you :cuckoo:

God! even in such tragedy endured by Pinoy's , all you can do celebrate racism :tdown::fie:

I guess century of humiliation robbed any sense of humanity. I bet a Japanese war criminal from Nanking will have more sympathy then demented people like you :cuckoo:

How does it sound "celebrating racism" to you.
Japanese commit massacre in the Ph too, more "sympathy" indeed.

Ha says the idiot racist imperialist oh burn (not) :omghaha:
We don't give a flying f if you don't donate or donate is not sincere otherwise china would not wait long to do so without a damn invitation or explanations besides large or small donation its does not matter its all about sincerity nothing more.
You need to stop crying for a while, I'll perhaps talk to Xi Jinping and ask him to donate more aid.

How is increase the paid of Taiwan's maids and workers count as racism. You have no idea what racism is. Its what you see on superpower 2030. That is racism.

Back
Top Bottom