What's new

Typhoon Haiyan: China gives less aid to Philippines than Ikea

Screw them we have a lot of friends who gave us enough aid its their money no one should tell them how and whom to donate it to and besides everything china does if for their own selfish end why bother with this?

Exactly. I am glad you worked that one out.
You should always put your people 's need in front of everyone else's.
Especially one that has very little relevance to yourself.
Like wise China should not be depending on Philippines to handout free bananas, just so that our 1.3 billion people won't starve.

Exactly. I am glad you worked that one out.
You should always put your people 's need in front of everyone else's.
Especially one that has very little relevance to yourself.
Like wise China should not be depending on Philippines to handout free bananas, just so that our 1.3 billion people won't starve.

Again more imperial bull$h6t 
Charity starts at home.
Haiyan is in China too.
Also, the Philippines take our islands and fish so we have nothing more to give.

I think that's our line

This is just a divide and conquer PROPAGANDA to make China look ugly.

Don't compare China with the wealthy developed country. Although it still very early to say about China total number of donation, in term of PPP and minimum salary standard, China donation are equal to any wealthy developed country.

There are a lot of TWIST and CENSOR when it come to China charity number, in purpose for propaganda.

Btw, China is a victim of the same disaster too. How much Philippine give donation to Chinese victims? And how much US aid to China? You will never heard about it in the media, because it will ruin the purpose of propaganda against the "EVIL" China by the "GOOD" US.

Screw them we have a lot of friends who gave us enough aid its their money no one should tell them how and whom to donate it to and besides everything china does if for their own selfish end why bother with this?
If you don't want to take our aid offer, make a public announcement to the rest of the world so the fucking Western media can shut the **** up. Will you?

I wonder how much the Ph have gave us after the Sichuan earthquake.

uote="cnleio, post: 4946709, member: 144118"]Anyway China still provided money and ¥10million stuffs(thousands of blankets, tents, medicine) to help relief effort. I mean China supported aids to Philippine, it's OKay.[/quote]
中國冇必要畀。PLAN 嘥了今次個好機會控制Scarborough shoal.

Last edited:
This is just a divide and conquer PROPAGANDA to make China look ugly.

Don't compare China with the wealthy developed country. Although it still very early to say about China total number of donation, in term of PPP and minimum salary standard, China donation are equal to any wealthy developed country.

There are a lot of TWIST and CENSOR when it come to China charity number, in purpose for propaganda.

Btw, China is a victim of the same disaster too. How much Philippine give donation to Chinese victims? And how much US aid to China? You will never heard about it in the media, because it will ruin the purpose of propaganda against the "EVIL" China by the "GOOD" US.

don't know about disaster relief,but China gets enough aid from both USA and Japan...now,I don't want to troll,but thats a fact.and you're comparing Philippines' aid to China with China's aid???joking,right???

even aid between India and Pakistan,or between Japan and North Korea fare better than China's Philippines aid..

even china knows it and now trying to correct their stance...

China urged to send warships amid Philippine aid anger - Channel NewsAsia

don't know about disaster relief,but China gets enough aid from both USA and Japan...now,I don't want to troll,but thats a fact.and you're comparing Philippines' aid to China with China's aid???joking,right???

even aid between India and Pakistan,or between Japan and North Korea fare better than China's Philippines aid..

even china knows it and now trying to correct their stance...

China urged to send warships amid Philippine aid anger - Channel NewsAsia

You forget that China is the victim of the same typhoon too? No one cares about victims in China? But attacking China for "less-caring"?

As I said above, that China donation was being twisted and censored.

Channel NewsAsia run by Christian Singaporean. Their political alignment is very clear. Helping foreigner in geopolitics propaganda stunt. They should wrote: China is being attacked in geopolitics propaganda stunt over typhoon. Singapore's Channel NewsAsia is well known for anti-Chinese. They just not only have a bad narrative, but also the news anchor act in bad attitude when reading China news too.

@All Mainland Members here
The only Chinese who care about China, are those Confucian, Buddhist and Daoist followers. Please understand your situation. Care more about Confucianism, Buddhism and Daoism over communism!

Zero_wing does not have the audacity to tell people they are arrogant, when himself is.
His post is f*cking atrocious.

Anyway, if China doesn't want to help, so be it. Now, everyone, shut the f*ck up.

Taiwan can temporarily increase the wage of their maids and factory works for a few month. This should count as assistance as well.

Again more imperial bull$h6t

What's "imperial" about it? I noticed you love that word.

If you want help at least be grateful when others offer you help. If you want friendship then be sincere. Unfortunately, you are just like Aquino 3, which is neither.

Just a weak man with a fake smile, out there to get camera time :D

Back
Top Bottom