What's new

Typhoon Haiyan: China gives less aid to Philippines than Ikea

What's "imperial" about it? I noticed you love that word.

If you want help at least be grateful when others offer you help. If you want friendship then be sincere. Unfortunately, you are just like Aquino 3, which is neither.

Just a weak man with a fake smile, out there to get camera time :D

He is just a brainless stupid "person" who consider every thing from China is bad, just like some brainless N.Korean always cursing Japan and the US, since blaming everything is their only way to distract thinking about their useless lives~
And if you have been staying here long enough, you will see that this so-called "human being" is the only coldblood, shamless, racist, arrogant bastard here in this forum~ :lol:

Hong Kong Won’t Delay Sanctions Against the Philippines

So did you tell your Filipino Govt to reject our offer yet? We are waiting for a rejection, here.

Why should i do anything for you am too busy packing goods, doing my business and this why the hell should i do anything for you? Am not your damn keeper imperial why oh why would i do anything for you? 
Why are people trying to show off on how much they can donate. My nation isn't a place to out-donate one another.

Grow the f*ck up.

Missing the point here but i leave that to the rest of the world to know you in other hand can chase your own damn tail pipe as usual faker

You are not doing anything for Xunzi, you are doing it for yourself and your country. You have clearly stated you do not wish to have money donated from China. Xunzi thought you would be glad telling your government to refuse China aid. But rather answering his question or any other members' questions in a normal rational manner you always like to reply with nonsense combined with racist rants.

the local german newspaper "Der Tagespiegel" reports today their readers have out-donated China, more than $100,000 :yahoo:

Spenden nach Taifun „Haiyan“: Tagesspiegel-Leser spenden in weniger als drei Tagen bereits 58 903 Euro - Welt - Tagesspiegel

Liar!

There is not one word mentioned about China in the whole article and in fact, China is not mentioned once in all articles about the catastrophe in the Philippines. We are not pathetic people abusing the victims of a tragedy to score some points.

Back in 2011, while storm Washi was messing Ph.

The Japanese government provided 25 million yen ($320,000 USD) worth of relief goods, such as water tanks and generators, for victims of the storm.
The United States provided $100,000 in funds to support relief efforts.
The Chinese government provided $1.1 million in financial aid.

Tropical Storm Washi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why didn't anyone mention about the so called "insulting sum" and "soft power" back then.
And since you have the shame to judge an action totally related to voluntary ground, compulsion and good intention, where is the medal and praise that China deserves in 2011.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tropical_Storm_Washi

Last edited:
blames Phil. Pres. and his cabinet, he is such an asshole. Some reports and news indicating he is trying to downsize the number of victims and insist the number of death is only around 1000 to 2000 peoples. Phil.gov. need a lot of lesson to learned from the other countries how to handle such a massive catastrophic disaster, and how to bow your head in the times of need and sorrow. Even the Pakistanis allow their Indian peer to help them when the disaster struck Pakistan in the past, so be it Phil. should acts .

I've heard the Phillipines was the most heavily bombarded country during world war 2. Is that true?

Why should i do anything for you am too busy packing goods, doing my business and this why the hell should i do anything for you? Am not your damn keeper imperial why oh why would i do anything for you? 
You'll see, if your Acino Govt asked us for aid, I am confident we would not hesitate to help. But we can't just help like other normal country because face is important. We do not want to come off as buying friendship with money nor do we want the cheap shot from western media. If your govt have a brain, they need to make the first move. Not us. It is not a loss regardless if you reject or accept.

If China donates a lot, then it will be described as "a desperate attempt to buy influence"; donating symbolically then it is called "measerly".

The truth is that the Philippines will continue to shoot Chinese fisherman and badmouth China no matter what China does.

你给婊子捐一亿也没用,婊子还是婊子。欠操!走自己的路,让别人说去吧。 
捐一分钱我都嫌多 
the local german newspaper "Der Tagespiegel" reports today their readers have out-donated China, more than $100,000 :yahoo:

Spenden nach Taifun „Haiyan“: Tagesspiegel-Leser spenden in weniger als drei Tagen bereits 58 903 Euro - Welt - Tagesspiegel
Vietnam cong is now cheer leading again, I won't donate a penny to Aquino government. Donating goods is way better than cash.

Last edited:
Liar!

There is not one word mentioned about China in the whole article and in fact, China is not mentioned once in all articles about the catastrophe in the Philippines. We are not pathetic people abusing the victims of a tragedy to score some points.
ok ok ...gut aufgepaßt. Du hast Recht, ich habe ein bißchen getrollt, aber der Fakt bleibt die Lesers von der Tagesspiegel haben mehr als 85.000 Euro gespendet. Und das ist mehr als 100.000 Dollar. Hier ist ein anderer Bericht, da ist garantiert China drinnen.

Für Taifun-Opfer auf den Philippinen: Der Riese China und die Zwergenhilfen - N24.de

You'll see, if your Acino Govt asked us for aid, I am confident we would not hesitate to help. But we can't just help like other normal country because face is important. We do not want to come off as buying friendship with money nor do we want the cheap shot from western media. If your govt have a brain, they need to make the first move. Not us. It is not a loss regardless if you reject or accept.

But we did not aid just came naturally and please did it hurt your ego you imperials ha suck so much 
I've heard the Phillipines was the most heavily bombarded country during world war 2. Is that true?

Only next to Warsaw Poland and everyone knows what happen to Warsaw

But we did not aid just came naturally and please did it hurt your ego you imperials ha suck so much 

Only next to Warsaw Poland and everyone knows what happen to Warsaw
When you are not sobber, come to me to talk in a calm and reasonable manner. LMAO

Back
Top Bottom