What's new

Typhoon Haiyan: China gives less aid to Philippines than Ikea

God! even in such tragedy endured by Pinoy's , all you can do celebrate racism :tdown::fie:

I guess century of humiliation robbed any sense of humanity. I bet a Japanese war criminal from Nanking will have more sympathy then demented people like you :cuckoo:

Ace in the post sir exactly

Too busy looting is more like it. :p:

Wow finally the truth so you admit china is a looter then finally indeed 
Insulting Sum? Sof power

I wonder how many things this cold blood creature has looted from his people.

wow so the imperial neo nazi speaks hey! what happen to the peaceful rise idea you guys were running on? why send ships to Senkaku?

Ace in the post sir exactly
honestly, your government is to blame for the ill preparation. I wonder what your country had done before the typhoon Haiyan made landfall?

Take Vietnam, we mobilized over 453,000 soldiers and militiamen, 5,000 transport facilities including 12 planes, 356 ships, 2,388 motorboats, and 2,680 automobiles, nearly 1,000,000 evacuees.

aVO793K_460s.jpg

Kinda sad, but it's reality 
honestly, your government is to blame for the ill preparation. I wonder what your country had done before the typhoon Haiyan made landfall?

Take Vietnam, we mobilized over 453,000 soldiers and militiamen, 5,000 transport facilities including 12 planes, 356 ships, 2,388 motorboats, and 2,680 automobiles, nearly 1,000,000 evacuees.
We have a small military. We ain't China or Vietnam.

In a way true and not true at the same time why? you would as because of the following reasons one local government is responsible for maintaining preparedness and order and preparation which they did i mean Project Noah already coordinated this with local and National government and other agencies but the problem is its powerful storm you can give a rough estimation but that it not is sure and other thing is local cooperation between with the local population and the local government is very hard to do because the following reasons " i don't want to leave because my farm may get raid by people" or Government is up to something etc" We can force them out because people may see it as some kind of marcos martial law style iron hand tactics which may cause panic among people so we hold that in reserve but it was use before during past typhoons but the leftist imperial puppets of our arrogant neighbor to the north would complain quote and quote a "Violations of human rights and just been order by the government puppet regime (insert name of regime) and the US imperialist" Yest you read my post right ya even the US get blame for it but clearly US as nothing to do with it but hey its news mileage for them but people here knows better but that's the leftist for you. So your wrong in way but your right too. One the Local government is expected to do all of the work quote and quote the first line of defense that simply means in the Strategic planing of the government for Natural disasters "The Local Governments along with Law enforcements Unites and the medical and fire fighting units and others must prepare and check all supplies and evacuation sites and coordinate and report to the national government until said disasters hits and help with supplies and damage assessment later until the National government can mobilized the Units of the Military and the forces of the non affected areas in paper 1 to 2 days and of course depending on available assets but in actuality it would take them longer again depending on mobilization and the national governments agencies etc the list goes on.

The first phase of the plan was meet but the first thing that was gone was the local government from the barangays up to the majority of the Municipal and city governments some barely functioning because they too suffered loses and the Provincial Governments can't do much because they were expecting the smallest units to asset the situation which was impossible due to all the preparation was gone the units, infrastructures and the supplies because they prepared for a storm winds and heavy rains not storm surges which was the main killer here and everything else which made the system works for the local government units with the expectation of one thing radio handsets they had but its very limited in range and capabilities and all the roads were full of derby so basically everything was in mess and then it followed by break down of law and order until the Units of the National governments arrived but again they just there to restore order the supplies had to wait because all of the assets of the government is very limited we only have 3 C130 B upgraded systems and parts we use to have only one and 4 transport ships but the government can ask the local merchant ships and private transports to help as part of the strategic plan but paper work as to be done but they help later on day 5 that's almost a week.

So to summarized:

.The National government and the local government planed measures
.The First Phase was complete
. But due to the storm surge all the Infrastructures, supplies, units were literary wash out and they too suffered casualties on their own and no or limited communications with the outside world for more than 2 days or even longer in some areas.

So in way we did what we can but due to circumstances both seen and unforeseen so claiming my government did not do anything is wrong but they had shortcomings that should have been address.

it hard for Philippines cause it a islands state. Also Philippine had their good time when US naval base camp there for so long, they never have a long term plan when US naval left Philippine. A golden time has passed Philippine, now they have to start over from the bottom.
Hope Philippine government wake up and help Philippine and her people out of this mess and concentrate on economy. 

Dont forget that the Navy and air force have to protect Hoang Sa and Truong Sa islands during and after the storm from thieves.

Hehe... China is really popular in American media news and politics discussion.
20 years ago they didn't know where is China, but today Chinese coming and they really feel Chinese power !
Not really what you think, USA set China up to be the world enemy, remember US always needed and enemy, after China it will be UFO heee

China is smart not to give cash or in this case very little cash to the Pionys. Any money given to Pinoys goes directly into the pockets and more precisely the bank accounts of the government officials, national, regional and local. The corruption in Piony is world renowned.

The funny thing is PNoy disputed the casualty figures on TV to make himself looked good. I mean what difference does it make if it was 10,000 died or 2,500 when the condition was so dire that precise count was close to impossible. It is a national tragedy. Why didn't this Prez make better use of his on-air time to do something tangible to help his own people?

Instead China is sending aid in the form of rescue teams and medical teams. There will be no middle men to take a cut.

China is smart not to give cash or in this case very little cash to the Pionys. Any money given to Pinoys goes directly into the pockets and more precisely the bank accounts of the government officials, national, regional and local. The corruption in Piony is world renowned.

The funny thing is PNoy disputed the casualty figures on TV to make himself looked good. I mean what difference does it make if it was 10,000 died or 2,500 when the condition was so dire that precise count was close to impossible. It is a national tragedy. Why didn't this Prez make better use of his on-air time to do something tangible to help his own people?

Instead China is sending aid in the form of rescue teams and medical teams. There will be no middle men to take a cut.
It could also be probably that Aquino did this on purpose (Evacuation) to fill his pocket.

Because China didn't give aid in form of money, that went into the corrupt Filipino officials, that is why you are hated!!!

Did China know that Filipino officials who run the country? control the country? If the officials hate you, so does the people. Everyone know this logic.

US is smart. They even paid a huge sum of money in form of military subsidize to Philippine. Even thou Filipino people are questioning the use of that money, by seeing how unmaintained Philippine military equipment. But all Filipino people support their "US asked" military provocation against China in South China Sea and killing Taiwanese fisherman.

This is how the world works, that China don't know.

this guy called Stephen Colbert should out-donate China first. China has donate at least US$10000 cash and a CN$10mil of goods.

China only did that because International community backlash at china for not going more so in way stephen colbert was still (a bit of jerk) was far more better than china

Man nothing but racist stupidity in this topic as expected for the local anti filipinos here 
How is increase the paid of Taiwan's maids and workers count as racism. You have no idea what racism is. Its what you see on superpower 2030. That is racism.

Let me think but calling them names kicking them in face by insults base on race and by the those comments of your's in time they suffering ya that being called jerk but the points use is defiantly racist.

China only did that because International community backlash at china for not going more so in way stephen colbert was still (a bit of jerk) was far more better than china

For once I agree with you. A bad move by CCP. I would have donated only $111 to Phillipines.

Back
Top Bottom