What's new

Type 052D DDG revealed

I like these 100mm guns and we should have it on our own F-22Ps
Why not try 130mm one?:cheers:

It means the same in China. If you didn't pay for the design, its copied.
We directly pay expertises who designed the designs.:china:

I wish that no Pakistani will start up a discussion in any way that PN should look towards these about 6 of them. As we don't even have money now to build 7 SSKs.
052d.jpg

800px-Fleet_Hangchow_Bay_Bridge-1-.jpg

5r2434.jpg

The thing now important is that we should look towards producing the next batch of F-22Ps and another 5 FACs along side some corvettes.
I think type 054b corvette is very suitable for PN.

I think after the F-22P frigate, Pakistan should go after the Type 054A frigate and the Type 056 corvette, since these warships are the mature and reliable technology.

Within five years the Chinese Navy would possess carrier battle groups that are second to none to the United States' carrier battle groups.
It takes several YEARS to construct an aircraft carrier.

Build To Order: One Aircraft Carrier Here's why it takes more than seven years to make the world's most complicated manufactured product. - July 22, 2002
The job involves 47,000 tons of precision-welded steel up to four inches thick, more than a million distinct parts, 900 miles of wire and cable, around 40 million skilled-worker hours, battalions of engineers, and over seven years of hard work. You think you have tough specs and demanding customers? The Navy expects carriers to dominate the seas for 50 years and come home only once for refueling.
Then it takes YEARS to refuel...
...they can go 15 to 20 years without refueling. The trade-offs are a more expensive power plant, a longer, more complicated refueling process (it takes several years)...
Not only that, China does not have even 1/10th the aircraft carrier experience compared to India or France or Great Britain or even Brazil.

Dream on...

Listen mate, there is no need to get your panties in a twist. Copies of Kalishnikov has been made all over the world including your very own Type 56. Indian one never went into production though.

Coming back to the 100mm Chinese naval gun,

Here's what Sinodefence says about it,

The compact single-barrel 100mm gun is a Chinese copy of the French Creusot-Loire T100C dual-purpose (surface strike and air defence) compact 100mm naval gun design. The system is a lightweight version of the French 100mm naval gun, with a combat weight of 19 tonnes including gunhouse, deck, and magazine. The PRC purchased two examples of the Creusot-Loire T100C in the 1980s, and one of them was installed on the single Type 053HT-H (Jianghu-IV class) frigate Siping (544) for trial.

The Chinese-made version of the Creusot-Loire T100C has been installed on the Type 052B Luyang-I class DDG, Type 052C Luyang-II class DDG, Type 051C Luzhou class DDG, and Type 054 Jiangkai-I class FFG.

http://www.sinodefence.com/navy/weapon/single-100mm-gun.asp

As I said I was just correcting no_name, that the Chinese naval gun is copy of the French and not Russian design. Give it a rest now. :wave:

It means the same in China. If you didn't pay for the design, its copied.

yup,it's "copied" and "derived" from french ones,as long as u feel good~

i dont mind it.look,what i care about is:

1.new 130mm gun.thats a good thing for us.before that,we just have 4 Sovremenniys with 130mm old soviet guns.other navy cannon calibers r 76mm or 100mm.it's a revolution and u see,it's just like watching a child to grow up.u can share those achivements with people working on it.wow we have a new cannon,sounds very cool

2.new VLS. well,as we already see Rectangular VLS on 054A,it didnt surprised me much though this VLS is more advanced than 054A's.it can also launch anti-ship missile as someone said,yet we still need to wait answer.

3.new AESA.this also give me visual impact.as a fanboy,i think Burke's radome looks better than 052C's.so i want a new shape~look,i'm not an expert.

but there is one thing i know:new systems on 052D would be better than 052C's.a new generation Air Warfare Destroyer is coming to PLAN~

i know it will be difficult for u ,who have never been through this kind of feelings, to understand

Listen mate, there is no need to get your panties in a twist. Copies of Kalishnikov has been made all over the world including your very own Type 56. Indian one never went into production though.

As I said I was just correcting no_name, that the Chinese naval gun is copy of the French and not Russian design. Give it a rest now. :wave:

No need to be on defensive. It was just another way for me to sum up what you just said. :lol:

When it becomes far more superior and improved from its predecessor, it cannot be labelled as a knockoff.

Even the Soviet jet engine has its root from UK, yet you cannot simply label the Russian jet engine as a copy of the British jet engine.

Type 055,which is expected to appear in 2014 or 2015,is said to possess distinctive and sci-fi exterior designs。:cheers:

Back to topic:
054D was a breakthrough in many military technologys, just wait it, I guess in less than 2 years, we will see them.!

Really...???

eetimes_150811_fakes_rayner.jpg

:lol:

There must some miscommunication between your unit/station and the other paid Chinese Internet warriors here. You have no idea how embarrassing you just appeared to all. China is the world's largest producer of copied and inferior electronics from theft and legitimate purchases. You may boast that you learn fast, but the truth is that the hard work have been done by others so that China can afford to learn fast.

Conscript reject,

This is not a forum managed by a compliant Baidu. There are people with real military experience, unlike ALL of the Chinese crowd here. Your nonsense from 'Chinese physics' to fanciful military scenarios will be challenged. Your best bet is to petition the Chinese moderator on the admin staff to exercise his power and censor those who challenge you. The call for racial solidarity will pull on him soon enough.

hehe,thanks for ur "sobriety". but for the moment we want a revelry.

we are not proud just for 052D. it is the development which PLAN showing us that exciting us.

15 years ago,we cant imagine VLS,AESA and many other equipments can be equiped with PLA.

those days we only had old soviet submarine R class, old type destroyer 051 whose tonnage is around 3000~4000 and other ships.in those days PLAN were just coast guards.

but now,we can design and build our own ship with Agis system.it's like an evolution from primitive society to modern society.that is what we enjoy.15 years ago,everyone would be frustrated by PLAN. but now we see hope on PLAN. that is quite different. we know we still have a long way to go,But the way is wide and straight and clear.

After 052D, we can expect the 055 DDG(over 10000ton ,equivalent to DDG1000) , Domestic Carrier(60000ton - 80000ton), LHD(40000ton), 054B...
the list goes on....
We have dreams, and we are making dreams become reality.:china:

After 052D, we can expect the 055 DDG(over 10000ton ,equivalent to DDG1000) , Domestic Carrier(60000ton - 80000ton), LHD(40000ton), 054B...
the list goes on....
We have dreams, and we are making dreams become reality.:china:

The Type 089 AC is even 100000 tons and nuclear powered, i think we can see it by 2020.

Back
Top Bottom