What's new

Two suspected terrorists arrested in Uttar Pradesh

You are indeed right, that relevance of non-Aligned movement started diminishing after defeat at the hands of chinese in 1962 and unilateral aggression towards india from pakistan 1965. Although NAM was a diligent initiative, with China on one hand massively arming itself and on the other side pakistan signing everything from seato cento, alarm bells were ringing in the indian administration, Post 65, india's defence policy which relied on Britain and france saw a major shift towards USSR. and yes USSR sent it's nuclear armada, to keep the mighty 7th fleet a bay which came to Pakistan's assistance. The Irony was Communist USSR helping the largest secular democracy and the Champion of the free world USA- protecting a dictatorial pakistan accused of perpetrating bengali genocide. Irony aside, this is the classic example of "interests ahead of righteousness".

what is the use of this in this thread. Don't give so much legal argument. Their perception of treating terrorist to India as freedom fighters won't change and neither ours. Govt. will provide and expose all the links, still they will not accept. This is proxy war and it will not stop, unless until there is some one who makes our intelligence offensive.

Yeah man but you should've rather reported the post, else you might also get banned in the name of trolling.

That post was just a taunt to that Pakistani who called a great freedom fighter a terrorist and it perfectly landed where i wanted it to ;)

what is the use of this in this thread. Don't give so much legal argument. Their perception of treating terrorist to India as freedom fighters won't change and neither ours. Govt. will provide and expose all the links, still they will not accept. This is proxy war and it will not stop, unless until their is some one who makes our intelligence offensive.
Absolutely right when it comes to perception. But I would disagree to method of stopping the proxy war which we can take up in an appropriate thread.

It's obvious than any Muslim that doesn't sing the Hindutva tune will be considered a terrorist. The yendians will jail their entire Muslim population before letting them practice freedom.

Such is the mentality of the brahmin overlords. They have practiced this subjugation for so many years that even lower class Hindus have accepted this as a reality and have become house niggers.

But the yendians do not understand that Muslims do not take discrimination and subjugation lying down. Muslims are not docile.

Absolutely right when it comes to perception. But I would disagree to method of stopping the proxy war which we can take up in an appropriate thread.
Stopping proxy war is not exactly stopping it, it means to double the retaliation and bringing in notice of the target country, not to mess in our cities.

what is the use of this in this thread. Don't give so much legal argument. Their perception of treating terrorist to India as freedom fighters won't change and neither ours. Govt. will provide and expose all the links, still they will not accept. This is proxy war and it will not stop, unless until there is some one who makes our intelligence offensive.
Bingo. This is War. We Indians should stop crying and instead focus on countering it. :tup:
For a country like ours, given a strong nationalist leadership, these attacks are nothing more than pin-pricks. Besides, training a yahoo takes much more time and effort than catching/killing one. So let them keep trying, we need to stay alert - that's all.

It's obvious than any Muslim that doesn't sing the Hindutva tune will be considered a terrorist. The yendians will jail their entire Muslim population before letting them practice freedom.

Such is the mentality of the brahmin overlords. They have practiced this subjugation for so many years that even lower class Hindus have accepted this as a reality and have become house niggers.

But the yendians do not understand that Muslims do not take discrimination and subjugation lying down. Muslims are not docile.
Bhai yei terrorist pakisani (karachi) thee :( they were about to explode in rally full of innocents

Formation of Mukti-bahini had tactical and strategic objectives. Tactical objective was to stop a massive genocide (despite of the sharmila bose book that gets waved around as the gospel of truth) that was being perpetrated towards Bengali nationalists and hindus.

What a joke.

I've written an extensive post on the lie India has perpetrated regarding the proposed genocide.

Its funny how you want to discount Sharmila Boses' book "Dead Reckoning" which picks apart the lie and is the first attempt to actually document what happened during the war using facts not basing her work on rumors which is what India has continued to perpetuate.

In the article "The Missing Millions" by William Drummond in the Guardian (pg. 15 Jun 6, 1972) who wrote:

"Since the third week of March, when the Inspector General's office in the Bangladesh Home Ministry began its field investigations, there have been about 2,000 complaints from citizens about deaths at the hands of the Pakistan Army have been received."

After all was said and done

"Only 72,000 claims were received. Of them relatives of 50,000 victims had been awarded the declared sum of money. There had been many bogus claims, even some from the Razakars, within those 72,000 applications."
William Drummond goes on to state that after receiving the report citing the death toll Mujib:

"lost his temper and threw it on the floor, saying in angry voice 'I have declared three million dead, and your report could not come up with three score thousand! What report you have prepared? Keep your report to yourself. What I have said once, shall prevail."
India perpetuated a myth and created a terrorist organization (i.e. the Mukti Bahini) that went around slaughtering innocent Pakistani's in Bangladesh. There was never any genocide by the Pakistani military.

However, you are right in that Pakistan has the right and will continue to support the struggle for freedom of our territory of Kashmir from India. We will not allow the genocide of our people and the occupation of our land continue.

Let us also not forget the victims of India's Genocide of the Sikh community of Punjab. Seems like India has a history of Genocide but Pakistan will continue fighting for the freedom of all peoples.

Last edited:

When you can have proxy war lords like Dawood Ibrahim and that JeI leaders behind 26/11 then Pakistan should also understand that you hit our cities, Muslims will suffer too. And Pakistan will be made responsible.

When you can have proxy war lords like Dawood Ibrahim and that JeI leaders behind 26/11 then Pakistan should also understand that you hit our cities, Muslims will suffer too. And Pakistan will be made responsible.

All for the greater good.

What a joke.

I've written an extensive post on the lie India has perpetrated regarding the proposed genocide.

Its funny how you want to discount Sharmila Boses' book "Dead Reckoning" which picks apart the lie and is the first attempt to actually document what happened during the war using facts not basing her work on rumors which is what India has continued to perpetuate.

In the article "The Missing Millions" by William Drummond in the Guardian (pg. 15 Jun 6, 1972) who wrote:

"Since the third week of March, when the Inspector General's office in the Bangladesh Home Ministry began its field investigations, there have been about 2,000 complaints from citizens about deaths at the hands of the Pakistan Army have been received."

"Only 72,000 claims were received. Of them relatives of 50,000 victims had been awarded the declared sum of money. There had been many bogus claims, even some from the Razakars, within those 72,000 applications."
William Drummond goes on to state that after receiving the report citing the death toll Mujib:

"lost his temper and threw it on the floor, saying in angry voice 'I have declared three million dead, and your report could not come up with three score thousand! What report you have prepared? Keep your report to yourself. What I have said once, shall prevail."
India perpetuated a myth and created a terrorist organization (i.e. the Mukti Bahini) that went around slaughtering innocent Pakistani's in Bangladesh. There was never any genocide.

However, you are right in that Pakistan has the right and will continue to support the struggle for freedom of our territory of Kashmir from India. We will not allow the genocide of our people and the occupation of our land continue.

Please do the honors of discussing Kashmir and 1971 somewhere else.

All for the greater good.
what ever makes you satisfied. :)

What a joke.

India perpetuated a myth and created a terrorist organization (i.e. the Mukti Bahini) that went around slaughtering innocent Pakistani's in Bangladesh. There was never any genocide.

It's all a matter of POVs.
Sharmila Bose is a Pakistani sympathizer, and there is no two ways about it - a charge she accepts. She did not even bother to interview the Indian and Bangladeshi military officers. The book is entirely from Pakistan's point of view.

"In the article "The Missing Millions" by William Drummond in the Guardian (pg. 15 Jun 6, 1972) who wrote" - William Drummond wrote and it became the truth - :D
** For every William Drummond I can provide a hundred others who will prove my point

I can begin with the Blood Telegram if you so wish.

Like I said - you will cling on to your beliefs, and no amount of evidence or trial etc can convince you otherwise.

Besides it does not matter anymore. Most current generation Bangladeshis will love Pakistanis irrespective of their crimes - because of religious reasons. So you have nothing to fear. Once the RAWAMY govt goes, you two can patch up and unite if you wish.

As for Kashmir, keep crying and whining. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom