What's new

Two suspected terrorists arrested in Uttar Pradesh

I assure pakistani friends that UP ATS will take utmost care to inflict maximum pain while smothering the balls of these two freaking Pakistani al Jihadis while inserting the iron road up their ARSHole.

so they were plaining ..how are the suicide bombers as the intial news said .. lets settle down and u will find out that both were indians and nothing to do with pakistan... the ill come on the this same post and tell u how much u believe in the speculation bought up by Indian media

so they were plaining ..how are the suicide bombers as the intial news said .. lets settle down and u will find out that both were indians and nothing to do with pakistan... the ill come on the this same post and tell u how much u believe in the speculation bought up by Indian media
that was the first hand news,hence had some errors and that is specifically why i said,lets wait for further news
but now the news is out

since you have said,they are Indians hence i find no point in arguing,you wont believe me neither the sources.....
so chillax.........we will be getting the info's what we need from them.........and they will be rotting in jails

btw...........Pakistani terrorists roaming in India isnt a big news and neither it is shocking........

Brace yourself guys, mullah logic is again in momentum:suicide:
It's obvious than any Muslim that doesn't sing the Hindutva tune will be considered a terrorist. The yendians will jail their entire Muslim population before letting them practice freedom.

Such is the mentality of the brahmin overlords. They have practiced this subjugation for so many years that even lower class Hindus have accepted this as a reality and have become house niggers.

But the yendians do not understand that Muslims do not take discrimination and subjugation lying down. Muslims are not docile.

not even local ... checked ndtv and ibn .. no such news ...

but i guess as the reports and serveys says ..ur bamboos are weak and small ... so kinda dnt scare us

So which banboos are you scared of.:lol:
That is your fallacy. Please try to break further my yendian friend. :lol:

There will always be more Muslims than you yendus.

Please. Keep trying to break.

In the meanwhile enjoy our dishes. :lol:

Biryani kaah kar bhi haram karta hain. Saala :rofl:
get out of the illusion everything muslim is pakyestanye.

That is your fallacy. Please try to break further my yendian friend. :lol:
There will always be more Muslims than you yendus.
Please. Keep trying to break.
In the meanwhile enjoy our dishes. :lol:
Biryani kaah kar bhi haram karta hain. Saala :rofl:

Jamana Tadad ki nahi Istedad ki hai (This is not time of quantity but Quality).
Bete Jhund me Kutte aate hai Sher to Akela Aaat ahai (Sir Rajnikant)

There will be more Muslim, no doubt. But they will remain poor and deprived (Because of there Hardline attitude), While in last 60 years Hinduism has seen many +ve changes (in same period Islam has Learnt Jihad and blowing Shia/Ahmedi :rofl::rofl::rofl:.)

If Biryani make people honest(halal), then Pakistani would have been totally honest(halal) on earth :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:.

And in future never claim Biryani is Islamic Dish.:astagh::astagh:. Just because Muslim eat it doesn't mean it became Islamic dish..

Well then for the same greater good why don't YOU come and blow yourself. Don't you care for your brothers who have to sacrifice their lives, even when you are alive and so much caring for them?

All for the greater good.

Well then for the same greater good why don't YOU come and blow yourself. Don't you care for your brothers who have to sacrifice their lives, even when you are alive and so much caring for them?

My family already sacrificed themselves for Pakistan. If Kashmiris want independence they must strive for it. We can not carry them on our shoulders.

My family already sacrificed themselves for Pakistan. If Kashmiris want independence they must strive for it. We can not carry them on our shoulders.
Bhai you should stop hating Indians

Bhai you should stop hating Indians
he is just messing around .. btw no one hate indians .. but we do stand firm on our kashmir stance ..once it is solved, we can have much better relationships .. all our wars are somehow connected to kashmir

Well then just shut up when you can't do anything.

Lol I hope Muslims like @RazPaK doesnt patent sh**ing as islamic because muslims do that:omghaha:
Jamana Tadad ki nahi Istedad ki hai (This is not time of quantity but Quality).
Bete Jhund me Kutte aate hai Sher to Akela Aaat ahai (Sir Rajnikant)

There will be more Muslim, no doubt. But they will remain poor and deprived (Because of there Hardline attitude), While in last 60 years Hinduism has seen many +ve changes (in same period Islam has Learnt Jihad and blowing Shia/Ahmedi :rofl::rofl::rofl:.)

If Biryani make people honest(halal), then Pakistani would have been totally honest(halal) on earth :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:.

And in future never claim Biryani is Islamic Dish.:astagh::astagh:. Just because Muslim eat it doesn't mean it became Islamic dish..

this is time to accept that your ai-es-ai doing proxy war and all these militancy is outcome your ai es ai bad adventures in India.

Where does Kashmir come into this thread .. lolllllll

Back
Top Bottom