What's new

Two suspected terrorists arrested in Uttar Pradesh

O yes sure, why not.. After Biryani in lunch I am getting good sleep...

Another thing you can hate about Muslims. Your Mughlai cusine. :lol:

You are beyond pathetic. :lol:

well regardless,we know who is doing what.

we can break their bones in no time.

Just some politicians coming in the way,the agencies know clearly who funds the terrorist.

I doubt you can break my bones janni. Back to the drawing boards for you yendians. :lol:

Another thing you can hate about Muslims. Your Mughlai cusine. :lol:

You are beyond pathetic. :lol:

There is nothing in world belong to Islam.. Everything was existing. It's just like saying "Since more Indian speak English than Brits, English is Hindu Language"..

When Founder of Islam ate Biryani? I don't heard him eating Rice Biryani.. :P

Since Muslim do something doesn't mean that become Islamic. :P

i told u earlier razpak,one quarter whiskey and even a construction labour can take care of you.

the way u made drama and got back to status quo in less than a week talks about your real auqaat.

so stop replying,dont waste my time.

i told u earlier razpak,one quarter whiskey and even a construction labour can take care of you.

the way u made drama and got back to status quo in less than a week talks about your real auqaat.

so stop replying,dont waste my time.

Hahahaha. You are so sad, that I don't even feel pity for you anymore. Whiskey might make you feel brave, but you are still what you are. :lol:

There is nothing in world belong to Islam.. Everything was existing. It's just like saying "Since more Indian speak English than Brits, English is Hindu Language"..

When Founder of Islam ate Biryani? I don't heard him eating Rice Biryani.. :P

Since Muslim do something doesn't mean that become Islamic. :P

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Enjoy your biriyani. :lol:

My dear converted brothers: Getting sad because I broke you Islamic Hegemony, or Still unable to understand the truth as it contradicts what was fed/brainwashed to you :P

That is your fallacy. Please try to break further my yendian friend. :lol:

There will always be more Muslims than you yendus.

Please. Keep trying to break.

In the meanwhile enjoy our dishes. :lol:

Biryani kaah kar bhi haram karta hain. Saala :rofl:

I am not sure if you are bengali, but there is saying "je lonke jay, shei raabon hoy", contextual translation with politics being "once elected, every politician turns evil"... Hopefully some one will change the trend. fingers crossed.
I am not :D But if Raabon is Ravan, I kinda like him :yay: True - fingers crossed.

So if he wins, would that mean democarcy in india has failed miserably??? If people like Modi are elected , whose visa to US have been denied because of massive human rights violation he has been involved in.

How is he going to win? Isn't through democracy?

And when did US becomes testimony of human rights?

Then you should enjoy it untill more come to help them.. :yes4:

We are not short of bamboos...we have 185 million actually. Keep them coming. :agree:

It's obvious than any Muslim that doesn't sing the Hindutva tune will be considered a terrorist. The yendians will jail their entire Muslim population before letting them practice freedom.

Such is the mentality of the brahmin overlords. They have practiced this subjugation for so many years that even lower class Hindus have accepted this as a reality and have become house niggers.

But the yendians do not understand that Muslims do not take discrimination and subjugation lying down. Muslims are not docile.

Arrested one are pakistani nationals.... wake up, good morning.

this is breaking news

Two suicide bombers arrested by UP ATS

you will get the link within another 1 hour

you wont get international link now as this is a local news
not even local ... checked ndtv and ibn .. no such news ...
How is he going to win? Isn't through democracy?

And when did US becomes testimony of human rights?

We are not short of bamboos...we have 185 million actually. Keep them coming. :agree:
but i guess as the reports and serveys says ..ur bamboos are weak and small ... so kinda dnt scare us

not even local ... checked ndtv and ibn .. no such news ...

but i guess as the reports and serveys says ..ur bamboos are weak and small ... so kinda dnt scare us
2 suspected terrorists arrested ahead of polls, were planning to target 'gathering' in UP | NDTV.com
UP ATS arrests two terrorists planning to attack Varanasi during polls Politics News Videos-IBNLive

lol...
cheekyji.....aap ke andar ka shaitan aaur bhi kutch bol raha hai ya nai....:partay::partay:
cheekyji ke andar ka shaitan :D
@cheekybird
walking-dead-meme-angry-cat.jpg

Back
Top Bottom