What's new

Two stories of Pakistani-Turkish friendship

Beautiful and that's what I call Ummah...why the grandmom tore hear ears to support Turkey because she firmly believed in ummah otherwise there was nothing common between her and Turkey..she may even not know its location on the map...
@PakSword @django @dsr478 @Maarkhoor @PAKISTANFOREVER

agreed and beautiful, unable to contribute any words in this thread just speechless after watching but sir with all due respect to the senior members, some members calling ummah chummah, it hurts me alot but when i saw the role of Arab Nation and other brotherly countries some time I too agree with that word "Ummah Chummah" and thinking what the hell with us, they are giving zero importance to us specially when we respect them and support them on every international forums and we support them by all means just because of being a muslim nation. and they don't even bother to say thanks.

agreed and beautiful, unable to contribute any words in this thread just speechless after watching but sir with all due respect to the senior members, some members calling ummah chummah, it hurts me alot but when i saw the role of Arab Nation and other brotherly countries some time I too agree with that word "Ummah Chummah" and thinking what the hell with us, they are giving zero importance to us specially when we respect them and support them on every international forums and we support them by all means just because of being a muslim nation. and they don't even bother to say thanks.
This thread is about Turkey and Pakistan.

ummah at the moment will work with only non Arab Muslims countries.
But what does ummah exactly mean?
we use same currency - gold and silver?
Barter trade and import/export tax ?
visa free passage one passport?
free education/health/welfare security in ummah union countries?
What about UN style peace troop for protection ?
Trade should be priority between ummah countries over non countries?.
One school system?

The concept of Ummah (as driven from Quran) is given to us directly from our Prophet (S.A.W.) - the idea is to out live any particular time or generation as it is for all times to come. So what if in these times, we (the non-Arab Muslim world) have complains from Muslim Arab world, does not mean that we abandon this idea of one nation based on religion - now you may have differences for now due to politics or due to political priorities of some Muslim countries and which might cause hate in some other Muslims. My advice would be not to dwell upon these differences because most Muslim countries have fake governments that don't represent their own people, let alone the whole Muslim world.

ummah at the moment will work with only non Arab Muslims countries.
But what does ummah exactly mean?

Go to www.quran.com, and type the word in the search toolbar to understand the meaning of the word.

For instance, you will find in 23:52 (Surah Al-Muminun, The Believers) the following verse:
وَإِنَّ هَٰذِهِ أُمَّتُكُمْ أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً وَأَنَا رَبُّكُمْ فَاتَّقُونِ - 23:52

The difficulty of directly and accurately translating the Qur'anic Arabic means that there are multiple English-language interpretations:

Sahih International: And indeed this, your religion, is one religion, and I am your Lord, so fear Me.
Muhsin Khan: And verily! This your religion (of Islamic Monotheism) is one religion, and I am your Lord, so keep your duty to Me.
Pickthall: And lo! this your religion is one religion and I am your Lord, so keep your duty unto Me.
Yusuf Ali: And verily this Brotherhood of yours is a single Brotherhood, and I am your Lord and Cherisher: therefore fear Me (and no other).
Shakir: And surely this your religion is one religion and I am your Lord, therefore be careful (of your duty) to Me.
Dr. Ghali: And surely this nation of yours is one nation, and I am your Lord; so have piety towards Me.

However the core message of the verse is the same throughout: Allah (SWT) addresses the believers as one nation, asserts his Divinity and commands obedience.

we use same currency - gold and silver?
Barter trade and import/export tax ?
visa free passage one passport?
free education/health/welfare security in ummah union countries?
What about UN style peace troop for protection ?
Trade should be priority between ummah countries over non countries?.
One school system?

These would be, in an ideal world, consequences of being part of one nation, not the definition. Not following through on this ideal does not in any way negate the fact that the believers are still believers, and distinct in the eyes of the Creator from non-believers.

Since the distinction is divine in origin, the corollary of what the term Ummah means is also clear: the body of believers continue to be the body of believers irrespective of differences arising between them. Just like a family member does not stop being a family member if they decide to emigrate, marry into another family or even choose to fight you.

Go to www.quran.com, and type the word in the search toolbar to understand the meaning of the word.

For instance, you will find in 23:52 (Surah Al-Muminun, The Believers) the following verse:
وَإِنَّ هَٰذِهِ أُمَّتُكُمْ أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً وَأَنَا رَبُّكُمْ فَاتَّقُونِ - 23:52

The difficulty of directly and accurately translating the Qur'anic Arabic means that there are multiple English-language interpretations:

Sahih International: And indeed this, your religion, is one religion, and I am your Lord, so fear Me.
Muhsin Khan: And verily! This your religion (of Islamic Monotheism) is one religion, and I am your Lord, so keep your duty to Me.
Pickthall: And lo! this your religion is one religion and I am your Lord, so keep your duty unto Me.
Yusuf Ali: And verily this Brotherhood of yours is a single Brotherhood, and I am your Lord and Cherisher: therefore fear Me (and no other).
Shakir: And surely this your religion is one religion and I am your Lord, therefore be careful (of your duty) to Me.
Dr. Ghali: And surely this nation of yours is one nation, and I am your Lord; so have piety towards Me.

However the core message of the verse is the same throughout: Allah (SWT) addresses the believers as one nation, asserts his Divinity and commands obedience.

These would be, in an ideal world, consequences of being part of one nation, not the definition. Not following through on this ideal does not in any way negate the fact that the believers are still believers, and distinct in the eyes of the Creator from non-believers.

Since the distinction is divine in origin, the corollary of what the term Ummah means is also clear: the body of believers continue to be the body of believers irrespective of differences arising between them. Just like a family member does not stop being a family member if they decide to emigrate, marry into another family or even choose to fight you.

yeah bro do me a favor tell that to Saudi Arabia first.

The ones who don't believe in Ummah are not one of us and they are khawarijeen. And ones who mock this word are not even Muslim and will burn in hell inshaAllah.

Quite right. The word is Qur'anic in origin, and when you mock the Qur'an, you directly mock the Creator Himself.

But it goes way beyond that. Anyone who has spent more than a couple of years on this forum would know that that this term "ummah chumma" that is so casually thrown about by people who otherwise assert that they are Muslims, was first propagated by Indians here. It is patently obvious that their objective was to plant the seeds of hatred and division between the believers.

Words matter a lot in the game of propaganda. And the pagans surely smile when they see Pakistanis and others from Muslim-majority countries insulting the Qur'an this way.

yeah bro do me a favor tell that to Saudi Arabia first.

Surely the Saudis (or at least their scholars) know this better than anyone else.

Read the ahadith about the "fitna from al-Najd" (Sahih Bukhari) to understand Saudi behavior.

Quite right. The word is Qur'anic in origin, and when you mock the Qur'an, you directly mock the Creator Himself.

But it goes way beyond that. Anyone who has spent more than a couple of years on this forum would know that that this term "ummah chumma" that is so casually thrown about by people who otherwise assert that they are Muslims, was first propagated by Indians here. It is patently obvious that their objective was to plant the seeds of hatred and division between the believers.

Words matter a lot in the game of propaganda. And the pagans surely smile when they see Pakistanis and others from Muslim-majority countries insulting the Qur'an this way.

Surely the Saudis (or at least their scholars) know this better than anyone else.

Read the ahadith about the "fitna from al-Najd" (Sahih Bukhari) to understand Saudi behavior.
Exactly... the people who do this are mostly libturds who hate Islam and these hypocrites move as Muslims in the society but when provided with anonymity show their real face.

Back
Top Bottom