What's new

Two Pakistani British Girls Marry Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
No of course, we are animals. I guess when restraint is taken away, we all devolve back to our animalistic roots...i guess that's what being Human is all about...restraint from animalistic behavior.

What restraint,Stop being such a hypocrite.The so called civilized human is destroying the very habitat he lives.For the first time since the dinosaurs disappeared, humans are driving animals and plants to extinction faster than new species can evolve.There has never been such profound loss off bio diversity many millions of years of Earth's history as we have today.Is this the restrained human behavior you are talking about.I am not even talking how human treat each other,Because oh boy there has never been an animal species who has been so violent to each other.

Wah jee Wah, :D
on a serious note i am not bothered, on judgement day they will carry their sins on their shoulders as i will carry mine....... :smart:

Wah jee Wah, :D
on a serious note i am not bothered, on judgement day they will carry their sins on their shoulders as i will carry mine....... :smart:

how is it a sin? they are not harming anyone but doing what they want with 'their own' body.

abnormal things are being branded as normal

exactly.
over the years I had a few lesbian friends and most of them had childhood issues with men..
abused by dad or a close male relative and too scared of men to have a relation.
others were too ugly or fat for most men to give them any attention .

I would like to see the picture of those ethnic Pakistani lesbians. bet they must he dawg faced.
on a side note they will still get taunted by white population and desi alike....due to their ethnic background.

No,the question is whether you have or not??If you have,then you must know that Humans are one of the five surviving ape species of the Hominidae family that belongs in Animal Kingdom.

Apart from other obvious, one of the main difference is the brain, the thinking power, distinguishing right from wrong.
As a human, if you sense danger you will avoid making contact and not jump into a Crock infested river, you value life and don't hunt in pack and kill anything most of all you are aware about your moral values always concious of the fact that others might become aware and what would they think if you indulged into any degrading act, mischief or inappropriate behaviour.

Is hi khushi hamare tamaam Pakistani bhaiyon aur behnon ko boht boht mubarakh pesh karte hain.

Ye lijiye mithai ka sevan kariye -

mjid113._mix-mithai-diwali-special.jpg

Boht hi khushi ki khabar hai.

Any pictures friends of these two girls ?

Its not 'wrong', but obviously its not normal in normal sense of word. Vast majority of humans will continue to seek the opposite sex, we are hard-wired to do so.
Not sure its law here yet, so it cant be called marriage, rather civil partnership... :)

Apart from other obvious, one of the main difference is the brain, the thinking power, distinguishing right from wrong.
As a human, if you sense danger you will avoid making contact and not jump into a Crock infested river, you value life and don't hunt in pack and kill anything most of all you are aware about your moral values always concious of the fact that others might become aware and what would they think if you indulged to any degrading act, mischief or inappropriate behaviour.

Silly strawman argument,If we are so good at distinguishing right form wrong,Why we haven't been able figure out that we are indeed responsible for the loss of biodiversity in this world at a rate that could only be comparable to the five previous "mass extinctions" – the last of which was when the dinosaurs were wiped out about 65 million years ago.In simple words human species are causing a mass extinction as we speak.
Our moral values are always twisted and are designed justify our actions and beliefs.We believe in so called holy books that provide justification for war,genocide and slavery.Then we derive our moral values from these very books what is more hypocritical than that.Our moral values are as flawed as we are.

1719.gif

Lesbian marriage.

Opinions. :pop:

Only TWO OPINIONS matter in this case (or cases like this):
1. The opinion of the two persons entering into the relationship. alliance or marriage. I.E. in this case, the two Pakistani British girls concerned.
2. The opinion of the Law of the country where they reside. If the Law of the country sanctions such a marriage; then it will be considered to be a marriage with all the attendant benefits and responsibilities attached. If not, then it will be just a relationship or alliance.

Any third opinion will be meaningless.

they just did a big sin....uff i dnt know what is happening to the new generation...

As long as no sex is involved,its ok between two humen as it is int his case.However it should not called "marriag" but perhaps a union,to save the sanctity of the word marriage.

Good for them. I'm glad they can live their life to their likings without being lynched by religious mobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom