What's new

Two key Syrian officials killed in Damascus attack

Assad and his Brother needs to be taken down they have killed many people hope they gets targetted if they are taken out the civil war will end and people can focus of future developments in Syria Muslims countries should back the fighters who are fighting against Bashar ALASAD

Assad and his Brother needs to be taken down they have killed many people hope they gets targetted if they are taken out the civil war will end and people can focus of future developments in Syria Muslims countries should back the fighters who are fighting against Bashar ALASAD

Non of your business, we Syrians only and only Syrians decide who to take down, and we will take down the terrorists that is supported by the west and the rest of the those NATO rat countries including GCC

Non of your business, we Syrians only and only Syrians decide who to take down, and we will take down the terrorists that is supported by the west and the rest of the those NATO rat countries including GCC

Well you Syrians are doing a good job taking them down. Even Assad understands that.

It is our business Sir our Muslims brothers are being slaughtered by a sick head and want that jerk to leave either alive or dead that is his choice but he is not staying any more in government

Syrian lion dont u think all this is destroying the image of Syria causing destruction of Syrian society?

it will take generations for syria to come back to normal at this point

do u think the life of one man who is killing ur fellow countrymen is worth risking the whole syria?

i will only say wake up syria b4 the fire burns u all.

It's over man. And yes those are Nato/GCC mercenaries: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
It is our business Sir our Muslims brothers are being slaughtered by a sick head and want that jerk to leave either alive or dead that is his choice but he is not staying any more in government
The muslims being slaughtered every where, and the west is supporting that, wake up people, Muslims are being killed in Burma say a word? Muslims are being killed in Palestine, say a word? Enough is enough

a great man named Jamal Abd Alnasser once said: "If the United State is happy with me, know that im taking the wrong road", which he means that the United States is the problem, many Muslims didn't speak against the burning of Quran in Bahrain and Afghanistan why? enough of that, the only people who are killing Muslims are the West and its allies such as Saudi Arabia and Qatar

Syrian lion dont u think all this is destroying the image of Syria causing destruction of Syrian society?

it will take generations for syria to come back to normal at this point

do u think the life of one man who is killing ur fellow countrymen is worth risking the whole syria?

i will only say wake up syria b4 the fire burns u all.

We know what we are doing, If Alasad is truly killing people, we would have already kicked him out, he wouldn't last a minute in office trust me.

And blackeagle you keep showing me the same crap those squares are in Dara and Hama, so the max they can fit is 10k-15k
but you never see this can you?

Syrians Rally - YouTube

Some reports that Foreign Ministry is surrounded by Anti Government forces and the State TV is Off-Air.

Can anyone confirm.

The muslims being slaughtered every where, and the west is supporting that, wake up people, Muslims are being killed in Burma say a word? Muslims are being killed in Palestine, say a word? Enough is enough

a great man named Jamal Abd Alnasser once said: "If the United State is happy with me, know that im taking the wrong road", which he means that the United States is the problem, many Muslims didn't speak against the burning of Quran in Bahrain and Afghanistan why? enough of that, the only people who are killing Muslims are the West and its allies such as Saudi Arabia and Qatar

We know what we are doing, If Alasad is truly killing people, we would have already kicked him out, he wouldn't last a minute in office trust me.

And blackeagle you keep showing me the same crap those squares are in Dara and Hama, so the max they can fit is 10k-15k

This video is a couple of months ago when some people weren't aware of what's really going on. As of now the vast majority of Syrians are against the regime. However, those were intimidated and harassed to take part of this demonstration.

Some reports that Foreign Ministry is surrounded by Anti Government forces and the State TV is Off-Air.

Can anyone confirm.

Yup and Alasad defected hahahaha
FALSE NEWS, WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT IS THE DEVIL DREAM OF LIVING IN HEAVEN.

And btw the state tv is on, im watching it now.

This video is a couple of months ago when some people weren't aware of what's really going on. As of now the vast majority of Syrians are against the regime. However, those were intimidated and harassed to take part of this demonstration.
Show me new videos of your "democracy" protests with millions in the street.

Syrians Rally - YouTube

Sir we support Muslims every where and Jamal Abdul Nasir is not GOD that I should take his thoughts seriously he was another crack born on the face of the earth and nothing else and Sir Al Assad has killed millions and has picked up thousands and they never returned home this was going on even before these protests started since his father started ruling they are doing this his father bombed two cities and finished them and after his fate this sick head is running the most brutal regime ever born in Syria but soon both of these brothers will face the fate of those who were killed in yesterday suicide blasts

There are thousands of videos of mass demonstrations in every single spot in Syria on Youtube. I urge members here to type "المظاهرات في سوريا" on Youtubاe.

Sir for many assad supporters that was also a dream that they will see such horrible end of their defence minister and main Army General and a deputy minister and with many more seriously injured but they saw the end and they will see the end of Assad really very soon to

There thousands of videos of mass demonstrations in every single spot in Syria on Youtube. I urge members here to type "المظاهرات في سوريا" on Youtubاe.
Post them here, show us the millions, i saw those videos they all about 100 rats in the neighborhood hahaha

Sir for many assad supporters that was also a dream that they will see such horrible end of their defence minister and main Army General and a deputy minister and with many more seriously injured but they saw the end and they will see the end of Assad really very soon to

Let me tell you something, the cowards who killed the minister they didn't kill him face to face, they hid a bomb, they are bunch of cowards, anyway his martyrdom only made us stronger, and vow to revenge for his the hero, Yousef Alazma and now Dawoud Rajha, may god bless their souls.

Post them here, show us the millions, i saw those videos they all about 100 rats in the neighborhood hahaha

Let me tell you something, the cowards who killed the minister they didn't kill him face to face, they hid a bomb, they are bunch of cowards, anyway his martyrdom only made us stronger, and vow to revenge for his the hero, Yousef Alazma and now Dawoud Rajha, may god bless their souls.
Both of these sick heads died a coward death killing their own people to remain in power just like what Al Assad Father and Uncle did to stick to power but Assad will fail and run away or die

Hama massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom