What's new

Two key Syrian officials killed in Damascus attack

Both of these sick heads died a coward death killing their own people to remain in power just like what Al Assad Father and Uncle did to stick to power but Assad will fail and run away or die

Hama massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

God bless him for saving Syria from those ignorant muslims brotherhood, they would have turned the country 1000 years back, those terrorists committed crimes, look up what they did before you post some stuff you have no idea about.

God bless him for saving Syria from those ignorant muslims brotherhood, they would have turned the country 1000 years back, those terrorists committed crimes, look up what they did before you post some stuff you have no idea about.
YES GOD will bless him hell for killing thousands of Muslims because he wanted to stay in power and and because he was the most corrupt and cruel man of his time

YES GOD will bless him hell for killing thousands of Muslims because he wanted to stay in power and and because he was the most corrupt and cruel man of his time
like i said before, you have no idea what happened, Alasad saved SYRIANS ( Muslims) from those terrorists group who made attacks on government agencies and even schools, their ideology is terrorism. we all know that, i don't know why you are defending terrorists?

Yup and Alasad defected hahahaha
FALSE NEWS, WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT IS THE DEVIL DREAM OF LIVING IN HEAVEN.

And btw the state tv is on, im watching it now.

Show me new videos of your "democracy" protests with millions in the street.

Interesting that no one attacked pro Assad mass demonstrations.

On the other hand demonstrations of the opposition are regularly attacked.

So who is the terrorist?

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting that no one attacked pro Assad mass demonstrations.

On the other hand demonstrations of the opposition are regularly attacked.

So who is the terrorist?

Interesting to see that you can't think outside the box, anyway those terrorists don't wanna attack to not prove they are terrorists to the western media, however they attack the protesters so they can easily blame the government, how easy is it to blame the government of killing anti- government? , and how can they reach these millions in Damascus and Aleppo and etc.
Tremseh was an example, where it was a military operation against those terrorists, and even the UN admitted it.
The terrorists are you, Israel and it daughters; the west and GCC.

ALLAH(SWT) HATES TYRANTS AND OPPRESSORS AND THEY ALL WILL BE MEETING WITH ALLAH SOON!!!

Instead of returning from your deviation and repenting to Allah (swt) by assisting these long-oppressed
people against the tyrant and his agent regime, you stood with him and aided him with weapons and
men, thinking that he will protect your interests Now u burn in Hell fire.

Allah Almighty (swt) is says I will take My heavenly revenge on all oppressors, and as much as they committed oppression against My servants, I will take revenge on them and punish them here and Hereafter. I forgive everything except oppression.

"ALLAH HU AKBAR"

free-syrian-army-logo.jpg

Inshallah, Obama, Zardari, Musharraf and Leon Panetta, will get the worst punishment.

Back
Top Bottom