What's new

Two key Syrian officials killed in Damascus attack

Yes if you suicide bomb people, they usually die... What does that prove except the cowardly nature of the terrorists? About Assad, time will tell. Don't count your chickens before they hatch. Saudi Arabia must be getting desperate if this is the only hope you cling on to.
What do we have to be desperate about?
Everything is going as PLANED. Bahrain, Yemen, Syria and soon Lebanon. We don't have crippling sanctions and most oil exports slashed. We are not threatened to be bombed by NATO every couple of days. In fact, by the look of it, Iran is the one doing all the panicking, understandably so:azn:.

I do not support any terrorist attack at all, but I must be the only Iranian here who likes to see Assad be overthrown.

Yes if you suicide bomb people, they usually die... What does that prove except the cowardly nature of the terrorists? About Assad, time will tell. Don't count your chickens before they hatch. Saudi Arabia must be getting desperate if this is the only hope you cling on to.
Ah, who told you it was suicide bomb?

Funny to see Iranians panicking and crying over this. defense minister, interior ministor, deputy defense minstor and others all dead. The game is almost over people, time for Iran to run away defeated again like Bahrain.

According Bahrain's own report Iran does not have anything to do with unrest in their country.

Iranian people should be ashamed of themselves for supporting a ruthless dictator like Bashar Al Assad.

Back on topic, More than two big wigs are dead. News are coming in that Defence Minister, Interior Minister and other high officials have been eliminated.

This is fitting end to bunch of murderers and thugs whose speciality is to kill children and rape women. I hope they will find Assad along with his family in the sewer pipe.

Where is the Syrian lion who use to claim all Syrians love Bashar Al Assad. All these defecting soldiers and generals don't agree with him.

No sympathy for the rulers of Syria.

But this manufactured chaos and artificial 'revolution' can also hit home. What will you say then?

to everyone who is happy about this if el assad fall you will see what is a real butcher can do blood of non sunni muslim and sunni muslims who oppose the new extremest regime time will tell

to everyone who is happy about this if el assad fall you will see what is a real butcher can do blood of non sunni muslim and sunni muslims who oppose the new extremest regime time will tell

Exactly, the problem with some Muslims is that they first like to experience the bad moments then they learn that they made a mistake and then few days later they forgot they had made a mistake and then they do the same thing again and get screwed in the exactly same way :)) It seems Afghanistan, Iraq and in particular the Libyan lesson which is new haven't taught some people anything. That's why the Islamic world never progresses unfortunately.

What do we have to be desperate about?
Everything is going as PLANED. Bahrain, Yemen, Syria and soon Lebanon. We don't have crippling sanctions and most oil exports slashed. We are not threatened to be bombed by NATO every couple of days. In fact, by the look of it, Iran is the one doing all the panicking, understandably so:azn:.

You know sir besides all your ludicrous comments towards my country you mentioned some good points take look at this picture :

25091086724711027374.jpg

Being under a lot of pressures does mean our enemies are afraid of our power otherwise tell me why on earth they have to impose sanction against us ?
your governors have already sold their souls to their american masters that's why you don't have enemy , till the free flow of oil continue without any interruption they will let you to live in your fantasy world happily after that only God may help you .

Thats not your business, syrians have decided to topple the evil, and brind a demochratic country...

So what?
No matter what happens next, as long as the Assad family is destroyed nothing else matters.

Thats not your business, syrians have decided to topple the evil, and brind a demochratic country...
do you think that there will be democracy in syria if el assad falls ? anyway like you said not my business
Being under a lot of pressures does mean our enemies are afraid of our power otherwise tell me why on earth they have to impose sanction against us ?
besides being surrounded by enemies bring the best of the people and the government everything in the world has advantage if you can see it and use it

People are chanting supporting free syrian army on roads of capital! Thousands of soldiers have changed side with tanks after the blast! Still some people from outside support butcher Assad! We neither support USA nor KSA, We just want to see an end of the killer!

Back
Top Bottom