What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

When you are posting on a public forum website, you cannot ask another person giving reasonable arguments to keep his 'lectures' to him self.

Such claims by IA are not new. every day they cook up the most pathetic blames. Yes I don't believe IA, really very few fanboys do believe. I also don't believe PA as of yet but under the circumstances the action is not a sign of PA but TTP instead.

But you barging in here as a Think tank warmongering endlessly with other fanboys doesn't look good.

Here's an idea, how about you wait and see what the real findings of investigations show which are backed by concrete evidence then bash accordingly instead of wasting all your energy to a news made into a drama flick?

Frankly buddy providing concrete evidence to Pakistan is waste of time, India did in 2008 Mumbai attacks, What happened? Nothing.. I am sure nothing will happen in future.

War is not an option over nuclear overhang! Dialogue with Pakistan is not an option. India wants status-quo... Mine the borders and we do our work!

Find ways to increase the economy, Which will increase defense budget, Increase the defense budget to 5% of GDP... It will force Pakistan to increase the Defense budget to double digit percentage! Things will fall in Place!

Salute to the Brave soldiers and I wish our soldiers return this with bonus!! Going full on will be stupid, hit with the element of surprise and let the game take its due course!!

Indians ran out of propaganda collection and now inventing script on personal level.

The only propaganda collection here is run by you.Even your fellow BAngladeshis accuse you of it. Anyways, I am out of this thread for the night.

Facts?

Fact is you killed our soldier.

Fact is we killed two of yours and injured another two.

Fact is that you Bhartis are now crying.

That's the facts.

Fact is not that you just killed them, You tortured the soldiers, mutilated them, beheaded them!

Arz kiya hai
"Lakh koshish kar le tu temperature
Par tu Government se zyada niche nahi gir sakta" !! ;)

this modi? :D
2003030304101301.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

Fact is not that you just killed them, You tortured the soldiers, mutilated them, beheaded them!

Don't reply to him...he is immune in the forum can can speak any nonsense...even curse others mothers and get away with it...not lying there

Manmohan Singh has spoken with NSA, Defence Minister and the Home Minister.

My sources telling me that GoI is planning a befitting response to the barbarism that we saw yesterday.

Army says there is no question of forgetting this incident. ANSWER WILL BE GIVEN

My sources telling me that GoI is planning a befitting response to the barbarism that we saw yesterday.

Still waiting for the "befitting response"... as someone said earlier...This is a pansy *** govt.

Awww. We'll wait for that surgical strike. :rofl:

Maybe you need to open the dictionary and learn what a fact means. Is there any proof to support this audacious accusation? I am yet to find an Indian member who has answered my queries here:

Now that i have had some time to look at some various sources, lets delve a little deep into this issue.

Sources said that the Pakistani soldiers beheaded one of the two soldiers and decamped with weapons of both the jawans. Later, the dead bodies were recovered and the injured soldiers airlifted and admitted to the Army’s Command Hospital.

The Northern Command headquarters at Udhampur later came out with a statement terming the Pakistani Border Action Team offensive a “significant escalation” to the continuing series of ceasefire violations and infiltration attempts supported by Pakistan Army. “Pak army troops, having taken advantage of thick fog & mist in the forested area, were moving towards our posts when an alert area domination patrol spotted and engaged the intruders. The firefight between Pak and own troops continued for approximately half an hour after which the intruders retreated back towards their side of Line of Control. Two soldiers Lance Naik Hemraj and Lance Naik Sudhakar Singh laid down their lives while fighting the Pak troops” it added.

The Hindu : News / National : Pak troops cross LoC, kill two jawans in Poonch

First of all, an area domination patrol consists of atleast a platoon level strength (30 to 40 soldiers) and not six as claimed by acid rain. The question i want to raise is, if the IA patrol spotted the so called alleged infiltrators and engaged them, how did the raiding party dodge the incoming fire and get up close to the patrol, decapitate their heads and take away their weapons? This simply is not adding up. The statements from the Indian Army is full of contradictions.

It does appear that Indian members like to believe whatever propaganda their Government feeds them without even looking at things from a logical point of view. Shame

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom