What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

The beheading?

Its amusing. How PA infiltrated a high concentration area with over three dozen Indian army soldiers?

Can Indian Army provide the number of Pakistani soldiers corssing LoC into your side?

why they will behead a soldier instead of just moving the knief up his heart.

last but not the least i feel Indian Army top brass has decided to pressurise Pakistan army by engaging it on Eastern side to divert its attention from internal threat and western border. Keeping in mind PA recent shift in its approach viz a viz Indian/ internal terrorism/threat, it seems Indian ARMY does NOT like a peaceful atmosphere and this approach by PA.

Still waiting for the "befitting response"... as someone said earlier...This is a pansy *** govt.

Have patience dude, the ball is now in our court.

We will kill at the enemy at a time of our choosing.

Manmohan Singh has spoken with NSA, Defence Minister and the Home Minister.

My sources telling me that GoI is planning a befitting response to the barbarism that we saw yesterday.

Army says there is no question of forgetting this incident. ANSWER WILL BE GIVEN

Thats what INDIA wanted. TO open a new front against Pakistan seeing that India lost in Afghanistan. All your eggs broken and you also dont have any basket now.

Manmohan Singh has spoken with NSA, Defence Minister and the Home Minister.

My sources telling me that GoI is planning a befitting response to the barbarism that we saw yesterday.

No hope for the above. Just empty talk.

Army says there is no question of forgetting this incident. ANSWER WILL BE GIVEN

I believe these guys. We have not seen the end of this.

Maybe you need to open the dictionary and learn what a fact means. Is there any proof to support this audacious accusation? I am yet to find an Indian member who has answered my queries here:

It does appear that Indian members like to believe whatever propaganda their Government feeds them without even looking at things from a logical point of view. Shame

Are you saying the Official statement of the Indian army is a lie ? what kind of proof do you expect ? I was expecting this nonsense "proof dedo , proof dedo" .

I won't be surprised it was PA with terrorists trying to intrude.

As for title, I have already asked Webmaster to take it away when MODs make comments like Indians attacked due to Cricket Matches, Admin says You reap what you sow, trolls post openly and elite members actually supporting beheading and mutilation of dead soldiers.

I don't fking care of titles. I say what needs to be said.

You have yet to prove where I said I enjoyed beheading. But I have really given up on asking for proofs from indians. As for trolls they would go to whichever limit to get on your nerve and it seems they have been pretty successful so far.

But its good that you have cleared the air, I can take your posts as from just another bored guy and not an intellectual one.

A lot of people are not surprised with Indian media and officials cooking up stories. Some of them are rather amusing like the pigeon spy and the camel Musharraf that sneaked a load of weapons into India from Pakistan.

Official statements of the Indian Army are believed by Every one and not just by "fanboys"
Mutilating of Soldiers is not a drama flick...

Actually its a fanboy flick now. Since everyone in the media is stressing on how gruesome it was and no one gives a damn about what started the problem.

The beheading?

Its amusing. How PA infiltrated a high concentration area with over three dozen Indian army soldiers?

Can Indian Army provide the number of Pakistani soldiers corssing LoC into your side?

last but not the least i feel Indian Army top brass has decided to pressurise Pakistan army by engaging it on Eastern side to divert its attention from internal threat and western border. Keeping in mind PA recent shift in its approach viz a viz Indian/ internal terrorism/threat, it seems Indian ARMY does NOT like a peaceful atmosphere and this approach by PA.

Complete BS and at the same time mental fart.

Maybe you need to open the dictionary and learn what a fact means. Is there any proof to support this audacious accusation? I am yet to find an Indian member who has answered my queries here:
It does appear that Indian members like to believe whatever propaganda their Government feeds them without even looking at things from a logical point of view. Shame
Sir when TTP kidnaps PA soldiers, why don't you ask how they were kidnapped even when they had weapons and they know TTP never releases prisoners ?

Will you agree with same PA who staged Kargil, now attacked first, called it Indian intrusion and then attacked again calling it revenge attack.

29 Baloch Regiment has been named as the intruder. Just in News.

What is the Indian Army waiting for? Start the shelling right away!!

20 in return of 2 !!

The beheading?

plz read through the thread ...all information has already been provided, If you folks have the inability to read then don't blame Indians

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom