What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Why a Chinese? He is not a third party after Pakistan gifted a part of Kashmir! Why call Russian or a American!

Okay call anybody other than an Indian. He was the only third party here.

this modi? :D
2003030304101301.jpg

LMAO. Ustad Pic.

The first attack was retaliation for Pakistan shelling which killed a pregnant woman in India and return fire caused a Pakistani soldier casualty. IA said they didn't breach LOC even in first attack.

But you will believe PA version. I don't blame that.

I have been on this thread since beginning and I know all the comments made by everyone of you. I have even received warning by MOD and BD troll keeps posting sh!t here. So, keep your lecture to yourself.

When I say India will fund TTP or BLA, its the reality your own posters say. Ask any members from Paksitan. I am stating the obvious.

When you are posting on a public forum website, you cannot ask another person giving reasonable arguments to keep his 'lectures' to him self.

Such claims by IA are not new. every day they cook up the most pathetic blames. Yes I don't believe IA, really very few fanboys do believe. I also don't believe PA as of yet but under the circumstances the action is not a sign of PA but TTP instead.

But you barging in here as a Think tank warmongering endlessly with other fanboys doesn't look good.

Here's an idea, how about you wait and see what the real findings of investigations show which are backed by concrete evidence then bash accordingly instead of wasting all your energy to a news made into a drama flick?

:-) I fight my battles alone with facts! I won't call anyone!

Facts?

Fact is you killed our soldier.

Fact is we killed two of yours and injured another two.

Fact is that you Bhartis are now crying.

That's the facts.

He is probably part Pakistani, you know 1971 :angel: .... He is only supporting the country of his paternal side... as a matter of fact his DAD worked for the very PA institution he is supporting so makes sense

Indians ran out of propaganda collection and now inventing script on personal level.

When you are posting on a public forum website, you cannot ask another person giving reasonable arguments to keep his 'lectures' to him self.

Such claims by IA are not new. every day they cook up the most pathetic blames. Yes I don't believe IA, really very few fanboys do believe. I also don't believe PA as of yet but under the circumstances the action is not a sign of PA but TTP instead.

But you barging in here as a Think tank warmongering endlessly with other fanboys doesn't look good.

Here's an idea, how about you wait and see what the real findings of investigations show which are backed by concrete evidence then bash accordingly instead of wasting all your energy to a news made into a drama flick?

Official statements of the Indian Army are believed by Every one and not just by "fanboys"
Mutilating of Soldiers is not a drama flick...

Cant people like you ever make comments without attempting to insult another human being...Damn riligious hate mongers
Where did religion come from? :undecided: only your countryman (swagger) mentioned ummah :toast_sign:

When you are posting on a public forum website, you cannot ask another person giving reasonable arguments to keep his 'lectures' to him self. Such claims by IA are not new. every day they cook up the most pathetic blames. Yes I don't believe IA, really very few fanboys do believe. I also don't believe PA as of yet but under the circumstances the action is not a sign of PA but TTP instead. But you barging in here as a Think tank warmongering endlessly with other fanboys doesn't look good.Here's an idea, how about you wait and see what the real findings of investigations show which are backed by concrete evidence then bash accordingly instead of wasting all your energy to a news made into a drama flick?
I won't be surprised it was PA with terrorists trying to intrude.

As for title, I have already asked Webmaster to take it away when MODs make comments like Indians attacked due to Cricket Matches, Admin says You reap what you sow, trolls post openly and elite members actually supporting beheading and mutilation of dead soldiers.

I don't fking care of titles. I say what needs to be said.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom