What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

DGMOs of both nations may meet today. - NDTV

I really don't care about titles when even Mods say that Indian soldiers killed Pakistani soldier because of Series which we lost against Pakistan.

As for support to TTP and BLA, I always called them cowards but when you people justify beheading and mutilation of dead soldier's body, then don't expect kind words.

War is tough and brutal. First ask your govt. why did they allow terrorists like Hafeez Saeed who planned the attack of 26/11 Mumbai attack.

I have seen your posts. You all are enjoying this beheading and mutilation of bodies.

Not just you, I have seen a Senior Mod, an Admin, Elite members, Think Tanks speaking in similar fashion. So when they don't respect their title and post according to it, take actions against trollers like idune, don't come giving me lecture on Oh...You have lost respect.

So then Mr. Great Kirat tell me where did I 'justify and enjoyed' this beheading and mutilation?

Why does your govt suck so bad at providing proofs whose validity is not hanging by a thread and are actually not made up by some 12 year olds?

I have yet to receive an answer regarding why the initial attack was launched against Pakistani post.

Point of these sweet A$$ titles is that you give the dumb population on forums a guidance and not just stick to some moronic personal motives and beliefs like 'I like my army so I am going to believe what they say'.

Yes you do need to be lectured on such things and reality needs to be set straight but as you have proved time and again these titles at-least on PDF only give boost to personal ego and have no relation to sensible contributions.

Why is (i)"dune bashing" on this thread without any relevance

He is probably part Pakistani, you know 1971 :angel: .... He is only supporting the country of his paternal side... as a matter of fact his DAD worked for the very PA institution he is supporting so makes sense

You should be proud of this, and most Pakistani's are as is visible.
Yes we are proud of Pakistan Army they replied to you and took revenge of our solider who was killed when your soldiers attacked and entered our area and now the lions answer back and tear the enemy apart Great Job Boys :pakistan:

Coping with TTP terrorist ,Pak Army is now well experienced with beheading phenomenon .So for indian army ,be carefull next time and don't mess with us again . and by the way , take back the heads of your soldiers ,may be hanging with any tree beside LOC .....................

Buddy the stupid TTP copied the strategies from the ruthless LTTE, who have the Indian origins... Still we don't believe in mutilation and beheading! We respect Geneva convention and will respect the bodies of the enemy and will give them a decent burial! We did it in the past and will do it in future as well!

@Chinese-Dragon I need your help here.

Please reply to this post.

Pakistan and Pakistanis cannot live without Chinese.... Understand your dependence!

Last edited by a moderator:
So then Mr. Great Kirat tell me where did I 'justify and enjoyed' this beheading and mutilation?
Why does your govt suck so bad at providing proofs whose validity is not hanging by a thread and are actually not made up by some 12 year olds?
I have yet to receive an answer regarding why the initial attack was launched against Pakistani post.
Point of these sweet A$$ titles is that you give the dumb population on forums a guidance and not just stick to some moronic personal motives and beliefs like 'I like my army so I am going to believe what they say'.
Yes you do need to be lectured on such things and reality needs to be set straight but as you have proved time and again these titles at-least on PDF only give boost to personal ego and have no relation to sensible contributions.
The first attack was retaliation for Pakistan shelling which killed a pregnant woman in India and return fire caused a Pakistani soldier casualty. IA said they didn't breach LOC even in first attack.

But you will believe PA version. I don't blame that.

I have been on this thread since beginning and I know all the comments made by everyone of you. I have even received warning by MOD and BD troll keeps posting sh!t here. So, keep your lecture to yourself.

When I say India will fund TTP or BLA, its the reality your own posters say. Ask any members from Paksitan. I am stating the obvious.

Coping with TTP terrorist ,Pak Army is now well experienced with beheading phenomenon .So for indian army ,be carefull next time and don't mess with us again . and by the way , take back the heads of your soldiers ,may be hanging with any tree beside LOC .....................

just...screen shot your post, just proves you folks are soo filed with hate you don't have any issues crossing the line.Is Mutilation some kind of an activity to satisfy your self...

Buddy the stupid TTP copied the strategies from the ruthless LTTE, who have the Indian origins... Still we don't believe in mutilation and beheading! We respect Geneva convention and will respect the bodies of the enemy and will give them a decent burial! We did it in the past and will do it in future as well!

Pakistan and Pakistanis cannot live without Chinese.... Understand your dependence!

I would Chinese-Dragon as a third party to answer a hypothetical question.

Facebook feed full of comments like:

"Wipe out world's migraine....wipe out pakistan even for the sake of p a kis"

Truer words have never been spoken...
god damn you guys are pissed :rofl: go punch a pillow or something :drag:

I am just waiting for the "PROPORTIONATE RESPONSE" that this pansy @ss politicians can conjure up.

Modi lao , desh bacho or Pakistan ki muh sujhao
this modi? :D
2003030304101301.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom