What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

I don't see there is going to be any revenge attack from Indian Side as the matter is getting publicized and politicized.. Kangress (Kangaru A$$) govt will try to take advantage of this incident to buy some goodies from GoP in ongoing peace talks..

Any Thoughts?

Sir, isn't it weird that TTP asks PA to attack India and it will attack India too and suddenly this LOC intrusion said by IA.

Also, why did PA top brass didn't take revenge killing after 24 soldiers were killed at Salala ? Were they wearing Bangles then ?

I am more angry on Indian govt. than Pakistan Army.

We should expect anything from enemy, I believe that, if ISI helps terrorists against India, we accept it, it is their job.

But point is if Indian govt. is not acting proactively, we have to put pressure.

Your taking it tail first.
Would it not be convenient for the Anti-pakistan elements to create greater issues for Pakistan at this time?

As for the Salala incident, it was more a matter of capability.
You cant send Pk troops some 100 km into Afg to search and kill US troops, its better to utilize assets to do that job and send a message.
You can send troops 5-10km in fog to do the same.
Practicality.

The Indian government may also have hotlines ringing, it may be giving the Pk Govt hell over this.. and there would be retorts and counter retorts.. with both sides alleging that they reign in their respective armies.

That is how governments and diplomacy works, not gung ho.

The idea of beheading or other mutilation is pure nonsense. Incase you forgot, this is 21st century, soldier carry guns not swords and spears. There was probably crossfire that caused the deaths. RIP to soldiers on both sides.

You do not need swords or spears to behead someone.

The Sangini can easily do the job. Soldiers always carry a knife with them. ALWAYS.

@Oscar All point agreed. I already said diplomatic pressure is what we need. Also India can put pressure by deploying more troops to its Western border.

They won't go to war but deployment is sufficient enough to put Pakistan in pressure especially it have to be worried both both Eastern and Western sector ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see there is going to be any revenge attack from Indian Side as the matter is getting publicized and politicized.. Kangress (Kangaru A$$) govt will try to take advantage of this incident to buy some goodies from GoP in ongoing peace talks..

Any Thoughts?

Initial response of cowards leaders is as expected, we condemn bla bla BS.

But i believe just wait for couple of days, we will hear some news. And Good One!

You do not need swords or spears to behead someone.

The Sangini can easily do the job. Soldiers always carry a knife with them. ALWAYS.

yes but you need to be really close to behead someone right. Indian soldier are not carrying water pistols either, they would have shot the Pakistani ones when they saw them approach. So i dont buy the beheading idea

@Oscar All point agreed. I already said diplomatic pressure is what we need. Also India can put pressure by deploying more troops to its Western border.

They won't go to war but deployment is sufficient enough to put Pakistan in pressure especially it have to be worried both both Eastern and Western sector ?

2008 is a testament that such a situation can be handled without much Ado.
It was actually much worse in terms of deployment then than it is now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think you have any Right to Tell me Not to Believe what my Army Says , as far as i remember 2 days ago when 1 Pakistani soldier martyred by IA intruders , you choose to believe your Media and Army , even when we told you we have enough proof that IA actually did that you choose not to believe that .

So Now we Choose to Believe what ISPR says , as it is more credible source then the Indian Media.

And this is how your intelligence, common sense, and maturity comes in to picture. Rest is your delusional choice like the way you read your history.

Sir, isn't it weird that TTP asks PA to attack India and it will attack India too and suddenly this LOC intrusion said by IA.

Also, why did PA top brass didn't take revenge killing after 24 soldiers were killed at Salala ? Were they wearing Bangles then ?

The Revenge was taken . The Body bags of NATO soldiers suddenly increase after salala & are still on Rise.

On Topic : Pakistan Media has still not reported the Story , Which means it is only Indian Media Hyping things up.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom