What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

And if IA responds in same fashion. We are talking of vicious circle here.

Can Pakistan afford daily conflicts on its eastern border when its west is constantly attacked.

Would it not be convenient for some(or many) parties if that did happen??
Hence I repeat my statement on focusing on why was that initial raid carried out by the IA.. NO sane professional would allow it.
I do not consider it authorized by the usual chain of command or otherwise.

And the soldiers arent all completely unprofessional either to g on raids as daring do.

The revenge attack, beheading or not.. was organized by the usual chain of command here as a response needed to send a message to the IA ..but more importantly.. to send a message to the troops that their comrades did not shed their blood in vain , and their hands are not tied or rather they are not wearing bangles so to speak.

Not saying that was the intelligent move, just giving the reasoning.

We ( Pakistan & India ) have been Taking Revenge Since 1947 .

And Again with beheading , Seriously , did you not Read the press release or the statement of your own Army , did they ever mention any Beheading ? , Why do you choose to believe something that is highly unlikely just so you have some ammo against Pakistan .

And , This time we did not started this incident . you did , 2 days ago , when we lost 1 of our soldiers .

i remember u saying that we change our strategy n that happened by india 2 days ago in the other thread.
Now u c sir we r Pak army not some rag tag army we can still defend our borders.....This act is a message to the Indian Army.

There have been many violation of cease fire by Pakistan and Indian soldiers getting killed, so you say revenge is in order? even if India did fire first in this case, should only PA take revenge?

It's the nature of the events..... coming into Pakistani territory, killing a soldier is more of a provocation than violation, hence a reply was called for. !!

Hence I repeat my statement on focusing on why was that initial raid carried out by the IA.. NO sane professional would allow it.
And the soldiers arent all completely unprofessional either to g on raids as daring do.
The revenge attack, beheading or not.. was organized by the usual chain of command here as a response needed to send a message to the IA ..but more importantly.. to send a message to the troops that their comrades did not shed their blood in vain , and their hands are not tied or rather they are not wearing bangles so to speak.
Sir, isn't it weird that TTP asks PA to attack India and it will attack India too and suddenly this LOC intrusion said by IA.

Also, why did PA top brass didn't take revenge killing after 24 soldiers were killed at Salala ? Were they wearing Bangles then ?

I am more angry on Indian govt. than Pakistan Army.

We should expect anything from enemy, I believe that, if ISI helps terrorists against India, we accept it, it is their job.

But point is if Indian govt. is not acting proactively, we have to put pressure.

I agree that's how it went down - it was coordinated from higher ups and planned - IA is still not considering it an act of war, diplomats are waiting for Pakistan to initiate an inquiry and punish the culprits - which I doubt will ever happen though..

The idea of beheading or other mutilation is pure nonsense. Incase you forgot, this is 21st century, soldier carry guns not swords and spears. There was probably crossfire that caused the deaths. RIP to soldiers on both sides.

for ur info Musharraf became president after Kargil issue as he have to face court martial well long story...
just clear ur basic wrong point...

it was under Musharraf's regime when kargil happened and Mia was in KSA after Lahore summit. He faced court martial after 10 years ruling lol.

Does reply mean slitting throats and enjoying the blood gushing out?

Once again false info IA has not confirmed the beheading so why you keep trotting it out, anyway your government has stated they do not want to do something rash so you guys can stop your brain farts asking for blood.

Well they accuse NATO to give cover to TTP at their western border but when IA says PA was giving cover to militants because of thick fog makes thing easy, no one wants to discuss this.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom