What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Airforce pilot is also torched and killed by Pakistan. marks on body tells all. So we can aspect this from PAK Army also again.

So who told you to cross over Loc and attack our Post? Did we provoked you?

Dude..do not bring idiotic BJP vs Congress discussion here.

I dont think our army has a problem communicating to government what action to be taken. Neither does government has problem identifying what needs to be done.

Even though every one of us feel that there should be some reaction, our leaders knows how to react.
If indian government did not do the same thing to pak soldiers it is only because Indias greatness and maturity. There is a difference btw India and Pak.

You have to remember that BJP time also pak soldiers killed Indian soldiers. Dont say that BJP is patriotic,

Exactly. It is unfortunate that people pick these incidents to start off a political debate about their favorite party. Affairs of the armed forces, and India's defence policy in general, has been largely apolitical. The BJP didn't do jack when the parliament was attacked, the congress didn't do jack when Mumbai was attacked. BJP was in power when kargil infiltrators were sent back packing, and congress was in power during all the other war victories including '71.

The response each time would have been the same, irrespective of the political party in power.

the Pakistanis are said to have chopped off their heads

Is it me or is it Typical TTP signature ?

These things happen with unprofessional armies like PA is full of fundamentalists and scum$.

You remember a PN ship colliding with IN ship .....PN sailors were raising slogans.

Which professional military do these kind of things ?? They are unprofessional as any military can get .

This comment left by a reader on TOI is indeed thought provoking.

Must be a pakistani reader or TTP member, In India anyone from the world can comment, where is from Afghanistan/Pakistan/Or Taliban.

So the world clearly state , that comment written by Pakistani person.

I can't die peacefully with that ignominy, it's just too much of dishonour .Retaliate and Retaliate hard .I want at least 10 Pakistani heads.

Don't feel so dishonored, we will patch things with Congress soon :coffee:

Let's wait and get the complete incident report before firing cyber salvos across the border.

Btw, I read somewhere that the soldiers were beheaded? I highly doubt that a highly trained force like PA will EVER do that! :blink:

we did not cross

Yeah,,, Whatever Pakistan Army says is a lie and whtever your Saint Army says is a truth? What a load of bull shyte being spread by over whelming majority of Indians... have some shame all of you. An Eye for EYE. never forget that. When you provoke someone than don't cry like babies if you are hit in revenge.

Must be a pakistani reader or TTP member, In India anyone from the world can comment, where is from Afghanistan/Pakistan/Or Taliban.

So the world clearly state , that comment written by Pakistani person.

ignore him.... trust me

They came, they killed 2, beheaded one, took the head and wait...We don't care, lets play Cricket with them. :angry:

So who told you to cross over Loc and attack our Post? Did we provoked you?

Something PAK Army state that their solders are not their in Kargil (Lied that time) , how can we believe this time also PAK Army not lying? As only want to Increase provocation so that it don't have to take action against TTP citing shifting troop to indian border due tension escalation ?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom