What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

What choice they had when a genocide was being conducted by your Army? Whereas Kargil your army passed them as a mujahideen movement but turned out to be your soldiers in pyjamas.. I'm surprised you don't see a difference..

And we maintain the same for the events that happen in Kashmir & we maintain that no such genocide ever happened; targeted killings - Yes, by both sides !

Genocide - No !

Besides the facts of what did or did not happen at Kargil are still murky to say the least !

RIP all soldiers are same they fight for the sake of their mother land so instead of killing each other we can solve this problem by discussing their are some indian guys who were saying we even want 10 heads of Pakistani soldiers but what will happen again u alrdy saw u killed 1 of our jawan and u lost 2 of your jawans and
1st of all we dont know that he was some Kashmiri fighers are it was Pakistan army cz non of us were at the scene so we really dont knw and the other thing india did attacked 1st cz when they ran away the lost few of their weapons at pakistani post and thats a solid evidence and india got no evidence So if u guys gone say attack Pakistan and whteve dont forget Our Pakistani Forces they will not gone just watch and let u killed our brothers

Protected by Bunker, sometimes indian soldiers get killed in PAk firing , a couple of month back happened, and no PAK soldiers that time get killed, that time you didn't asked why not PAK soldiers get killed and indian solider get killed? i

like every time you fire indian solider get killed

So straight 5 hours and no one got killed? Yeah Go on,,, make your fairy stories now... Because whatever you say is truth or whatever great might saint Indian army says is true.... The bloddy truth is dont cross LoC again,,, or else you will get what you deserve!

We didn't cross. We didn't behead anyone. If some Indian soldier is killed, then it might be because of some gunfire from Pakistani posts.
Check the news.

The head was taken.

So instead of killing the two wounded the Pak army decided they would rather behead the 2 already killed??? Yeah...... don't think so.

Anyway RIP to the soldiers

Yeah I was thinking the same. They beheaded two Indian soldiers but left the other two injured and didn't kill them. And injured soldiers also didn't do anything despite their fellow soldiers were beheaded by the enemy in front of them.

What a load of BS.

They wanted to make a point, which they did. Rest assured we haven't seen the end of this matter yet.

Indian army statement said so this is not some media talking but official statement

Yeah well it was the official statement of ISPR saying that you crossed the LoC a day ago,but you guys didn't believe that.

When I mentioned Kargil I was referring to the case of Saurabh Kalia who was captured alive and kept in captivity, tortured and his body mutilated.

Past history has shown your troops have already sanctioned such heinous crimes which are also illegal under UN Geneva Conventions I might add.

That past history too remains unsubstantiated & is surrounded by the same narrative of events that have visited us today !

For every Kalia we've got Maqbool Hussains ! Should I then talk about a 'past' history of yours too ?

Don't believe the news. Not credible. Too much question marks in the news.
But you believed yesterday news about Indians crossing LOC and killing one PA soldier. Seriously. you guys are great.

This news is suspect, still it doesn't stop internet Bhartis from declaring war so maybe it has gotten the intended effect.

I can't die peacefully with that ignominy, it's just too much of dishonour .Retaliate and Retaliate hard .I want at least 10 Pakistani heads.
I knew it. First india wants a distraction from rape protests, so it backstabs and attacks Pakistan after talking about peace. Then Pakistan retaliates killing two indians. The indians then mutilate the corpse and pretend Pakistan did it so they have an excuse for a wider attack against Pakistan. This shows just how evil india is.

It's time for China to join in the attack and partition india again!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom