What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

You must have thought about this before killing a Pakistani soldier on Sunday! It's a circle of revenge or reply, keep that in mind.

And i promise you that, IA will complete this circle of revenge for the next round, if not stopped by coward, Aman ka Tamasha leaders!!

By the way, in yesterdays incident,your soldier was'nt beheaded or mutilated! Right ?

If Pakistan Army fired for Five hours how come not a single soldier of yours got killed? Or if it was an attempt to push Infiltrators not a single infiltrator was killed... Yeah Whatever Great story spread by indian Army must be true.... Have some shame !

Yeah,,, Whatever Pakistan Army says is a lie and whtever your Saint Army says is a truth? What a load of bull shyte being spread by over whelming majority of Indians... have some shame all of you. An Eye for EYE. never forget that. When you provoke someone than don't cry like babies if you are hit in revenge.

yes your PAK Army lied in Kargil, thats why they didn't released the report

I think its something to do with the fact that the LC has been quiet for so many years that posters here are finding the cross border attacks from both sides to be so disturbing.

The LC has always been a hot & happening place and just right for hot headed youngsters .

Also, each time a new unit came on either side , such acts happened - it was a sort of way to mentally dominate each other.

So long as armed soldiers stand facing each other such acts will continue.

They came, they killed 2, beheaded one, took the head and wait...We don't care, lets play Cricket with them. :angry:

We didn't cross. We didn't behead anyone. If some Indian soldier is killed, then it might be because of some gunfire from Pakistani posts.

And i promise you that, IA will complete this circle of revenge for the next round, if not stopped by coward, Aman ka Tamasha leaders!!

By the way, in yesterdays incident,your soldier was'nt beheaded or mutilated! Right ?

Yeah bullets didn't leave a mark on him :coffee:

Ask not yourself what those incidents meant, you will be biased but ask the telegram which your ally sent in 71 and was ignored in your favour.

Oh I've read the telegram & no where does it mention the severity of what Pakistan is slapped with nor was Mr.Blood qualified nor in possession of the required evidence to determine fact from fiction that he would be privy to in the cosy vicinity of his Ambassadorial suite.

And yet for every voice that cried 'foul' there were others that cried something else still & explained it further why those targeted killings happened & in what severity, who else were killed along with them & how the other side wasn't blameless either !

That is what a 'narrative' of events essentially is !

Result is like ODI series.

Pakistan killed 2, India killed 1.

Lets call them for another series.

If Pakistan Army fired for Five hours how come not a single soldier of yours got killed? Or if it was an attempt to push Infiltrators not a single infiltrator was killed... Yeah Whatever Great story spread by indian Army must be true.... Have some shame !

Protected by Bunker, sometimes indian soldiers get killed in PAk firing , a couple of month back happened, and no PAK soldiers that time get killed, that time you didn't asked why not PAK soldiers get killed and indian solider get killed? i

like every time you fire indian solider get killed

Result is like ODI series.

Pakistan killed 2, India killed 1.

Lets call them for another series.

yes your PAK Army lied in Kargil, thats why they didn't released the report

Yeah,,, again bring Kargil... Cry babies... Can't handle the truth now? Go have some shame, when your army says PA, fired upon you for five hours and not a single soldier was killed... Try thesre lies on those who are dumb like you!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom