What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Northern Army Commander has visited the post immediately.
and Army confirms that one of its jawan was beheaded (his head was taken away by the Pak Army attackers). The other was not beheaded.

They came Killed two jawans, Mutilated the bodies, beheaded them heck even took away one head with them !!!!

They clearly showed "yeah!! we can do this"!!

Now its our Turn!

Reply is MUST!! And if not given, It will be SHAME! BIG SHAME on part of our Coward Govt.

I am persuaded that indian army beheaded its own soldier to malign Pakistan. It is just the kind of thing indian army would do because they want an excuse to wage war against Pakistan.

BC such kind of ideas only come to either chinese or p@ki minds. Indian Military has strict orders not to brutalize their enemy and you are speaking of killing their own soldiers by beheading his head. BC.. you have lost it.

Beheading is too much of provocation to go unanswered.I can't take it.
Even as I sit in comfort and warmth of my room ,I am so agitated that I am ready to forsake these comforts and behead those coward opportunist Pakistanis myself.May my wish come true .
Rest In Peace my brave soldiers.

Put a cork on it. If you are that determined then don't wish hop onto your Maruti and come to border :coffee:

BC such kind of ideas only come to either chinese or **** minds. Indian Military has strict orders not to brutalize their enemy and you are speaking of killing their own soldiers by beheading his head. BC.. you have lost it.

About time some strict orders are passed discouraging raping Kashmiris too

@ani_news The govt will take up the incident with the Pak govt.We expect Pak to honor d ceasefire agreement strictly: MoD ..

facepalm facepalm facepalm.

Army confirms that one of its jawan was beheaded (his head was taken away by the Pak Army attackers).

Thankyou Pakistan . Respect lost :hitwall:
You're army will always remain the same .
Not cool guys ...... not cool :angry:

If we were brutall like Pakistani army we could do anything to 93000 Pakistani soldiers in 1971. But Indian army has some values and principles.

Some media report says they were beheaded.

What a Lie. As if pakistani soldiers crossed LoC. Killed two soldiers and beheaded them.. As if they got the time for such things. Sensationalism at it's best.

Plus, When ISPR said two days ago, your soldier crossed and killed our soldier.Than what do you expect in return? Flowers thrown to you? It wouldn't have happened if Pakistani soldier was really killed in a cross fire from border.

Plus Ghisa pita sentence ho gaya hay. Pakistan is pushing militants. We have got our own mess to deal with. Not got time for such plays. But your Army crossed the line somedays ago and got the reply in return.

Reply from whom congress or army under congress....

Dude..do not bring idiotic BJP vs Congress discussion here.

I dont think our army has a problem communicating to government what action to be taken. Neither does government has problem identifying what needs to be done.

Even though every one of us feel that there should be some reaction, our leaders knows how to react.
If indian government did not do the same thing to pak soldiers it is only because Indias greatness and maturity. There is a difference btw India and Pak.

You have to remember that BJP time also pak soldiers killed Indian soldiers. Dont say that BJP is patriotic,

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom