What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

TTP terrorists signature. Remember they beheaded PA soldiers. Now working with PA.

I think this can be work of some one who dont want Pakistan going 100% against terrorist along Afgan border. Just a thought. So now it mean with tension buidling up Pakistan cant with draw troops from Indian borders.

No not apple & oranges ! The Mukhti Bahini weren't a figment of my imagination nor was Agartalla Conspiracy something that I dreamt up !

What choice they had when a genocide was being conducted by your Army? Whereas Kargil your army passed them as a mujahideen movement but turned out to be your soldiers in pyjamas.. I'm surprised you don't see a difference..

Beheading is too much of provocation to go unanswered.I can't take it.
Even as I sit in comfort and warmth of my room ,I am so agitated that I am ready to forsake these comforts and behead those coward opportunist Pakistanis myself.May my wish come true .
Rest In Peace my brave soldiers.

Ghar mee haar kaar araam nai aya ? lol

Maybe Indians trying to avoid playing Pakistan since they will get more beatings.

Let me just sum up . Indian post was attacked inside India. They were killed than we had so much time to cut heads of soldiers and beating others. Were was Indian defence ? full time topi drama

We ruled cricket. I hope you know that. Its not possible for you guys.we beat you in cricket world cup. Dont give this shhit of home series win t me. What we can do to you. Go hisory books and search for 1971 war topic.

BBC News - Indian troops shot dead near Kashmir's Line of Control

Two Indian soldiers have been shot dead in the disputed Kashmir region between India and Pakistan, officials say.

An Indian army spokesman said a patrol was attacked by Pakistani soldiers in "a grave provocation" near the so-called Line of Control.

Pakistan denied the accusation. The deaths came two days after a Pakistani soldier was killed near the LoC.

Kashmir is claimed by both nations in its entirety and has been a flashpoint between them for more than 60 years.

Tuesday's shootings took place near Mendhar, 220 km (140 miles) north of the Indian city of Jammu, Indian officials said.

Indian army officials accused the Pakistani soldiers of taking advantage of thick fog to sneak across the border and target their soldiers.

Indian army spokesman Rajesh Kalia told the AFP news agency that they were "regular soldiers" who had moved 400-500m (1,300-1,600ft) inside Indian territory.

An Indian ground patrol in the area "saw something suspicious and then there was a firefight with Pakistani troops", he said.

"We lost two soldiers," he added.

But a Pakistan military spokesman in Islamabad denied what he described as an "Indian allegation of unprovoked firing".

The clashes are similar to the one of two days ago in which a Pakistani soldier was killed. Pakistan has alleged that Indian soldiers crossed the LoC, a charge denied by the Indian army.

Exchanges in the disputed area are not uncommon but rarely result in fatalities.

There has been a ceasefire in Kashmir since late 2003.

India suspended a peace process with Pakistan following attacks by Pakistan-based militants in Mumbai in 2008. Negotiations resumed in February last year.

Last month, the nations signed an agreement to ease visa restrictions on travel for some citizens.

Need I mention '71 ?

That 'past history' too is our narrative of events against yours & the clout our respective countries have had to propagate that !

When I mentioned Kargil I was referring to the case of Saurabh Kalia who was captured alive and kept in captivity, tortured and his body mutilated.

Past history has shown your troops have already sanctioned such heinous crimes which are also illegal under UN Geneva Conventions I might add.

Of course, anything is possible. But in situations like this, the question one has to ask is what is probable. Or, what is MORE probable.

What is more probable, that Indian soldiers would mutilate their colleagues' bodies to malign thee pak army, or that a few rogue soldiers in the pak army would behead two Indian soldiers?

If it was the other way round too, what would a neutral person have concluded? If a pak armyman's body was brought back with the head missing, which of the two alternatives would be more probable? That a few rogue Indian soldiers beheaded him, or that his own colleagues mutilated his dead body to cast India in a bad light?

Asking for concrete evidence in cases like this is a non-starter. You cant expect to get any. In such cases, one has to ask the question I just raised. Which of the two sides story is MORE likely than the other.
I am persuaded that indian army beheaded its own soldier to malign Pakistan. It is just the kind of thing indian army would do because they want an excuse to wage war against Pakistan.

Indian army statement officially confirms that the offenders were regular pak army soldiers in uniform.

(Believing that or not is of course, the readers' choice.)

TTP threat worked on PA.

Remember TTP beheads the soldiers. TTP in Pak Uniform.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom