What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

And when has GoP has actually had any control over the military w.r.t Kashmir ?

On One hand they protest dimplatically ,as they summoned Indian Envoy Today!

And on the other hand their Army headquarter, Planned, Gave permission and Executed all this just within 24 hours ?

Clearly, speaks the volume of who is in the control !!

India must bring this case to U.N. (i know its worthless org , but we have to name and shame their atrmy for this ) , reminds us of Capt Shaheed Saurabh Kalia , who had the same fate. :(
Its tit-for tat lads... behead the soldiers who did this and bring their heads to out side and stick it on a looonng pole and let Pak army see it )
An eye for an eye and We dont care if whole of the Pak go blind!!!

I think we are becoming like Romans who loved to see people dying while fighting in a game (Gladiators). we are happy printing money while cricket matches when our soldiers got killed brutally. We are become society of people who wants to see cricket no matter what how are our soldier get killed.

Thats hardly something that can be used to 'corroborate' what did or did not happened ! Either way if 'a lack of past history' was what divides the 'guilty' from the 'innocent' mankind would never have coined the age old adage - Theres always a first time for everything.

Past history has shown you have already done such acts need I mention Kargil?

You missed my point. The point was that you or I or anybody sitting in their homes will not get any concrete evidence for what goes on between the two armies in far flung outposts. We will have to rely on our judgement of the likelihood of each sides' story. And that is perfectly fine, since we are not a court of law deciding the fate of an accused, or handing out sentences, but merely people struggling to come to a conclusion. It is not about passing judgement on somebody - what I mentioned (about evaluating probabilities) was simply a rough guideline for accepting one version of events over another, in our personal capacities. And for incidents like this, that is all that we will have. It is unfortunate, but true that statements from either sides' armies is all that we will have to go by. Evaluating the likelihood of each sides' version is all that we can do.

Oh I understood perfectly all that you said but I'll reiterate that another set of possibilities do pop up in my mind & they seem just as, if not more, probable than the narrative given by either side for either of these two events !

Jawan's body badly mutilated; weapons taken away: During the brutal assault on the Indian Army's patrol party, the Pakistani soldiers are said to have badly mutilated a jawan's body, informed sources have said.

The weapons and other material carried by the dead and injured jawans were taken away by the Pakistani troops, the sources added
Live! Jawan's body badly mutilated; weapons taken away - Rediff.com India News

JAMMU: In a gruesome attack, Pakistani troops on Tuesday crossed into Indian territory and ambushed an Army patrol party killing two soldiers whose heads were reportedly chopped off.

The attack took place along the Line of Control in Poonch district when Pakistanis came about 100 metres into Indian territory and assaulted the patrol party. Besides killing two Lance Naiks, Hemraj and Sudhakar Singh, they also injured two other soldiers.

During the brutal assault on the patrol party, the Pakistanis are said to have chopped off their heads, one of which they carried with them, informed sources said.

However, the Army, while confirming the killing of Indian soldiers, did not comment on reports that they had been beheaded.

According to the sources, the border action team (BAT) of Pakistani army entered the Indian territory at Krishna Ghati area of Poonch district and carried out the strikes.

Army's Udhampur-based Northern Command came out with a statement terming the attack as a "significant escalation" to the continuing series of ceasefire violations and infiltration attempts supported by Pakistan army.

"A group of their regular soldiers intruded across the Line of Control in the Mendhar sector on January 8. Pakistan army troops, having taken advantage of thick fog and mist in the forested area, were moving towards our posts when an alert area domination patrol spotted and engaged the intruders," it said.

"The fire fight between Pakistan and our troops continued for approximately half an hour after which the intruders retreated towards their side of LoC. Two soldiers Lance Naik Hemraj and Lance Naik Sudhakar Singh laid down their lives while fighting the Pakistani troops," it said without giving any further details.

This is yet another "grave provocation" by Pakistan army which is being taken up sternly through official channels, the statement said.

The external affairs ministry is in touch with the defence ministry over the incident.

There has been escalation in ceasefire violations by Pakistan army, which has been attempting to push militants across the LoC into Indian side by taking advantage of inclement weather.

In last about one month, Pakistan army has violated the ceasefire agreement nearly a dozen times. Most of these firing incidents were in Rajouri, Uri and Keran sector to help infiltration attempts, Army officials said.

The attack comes a day after Pakistan lodged a strong protest over what it described as an "unprovoked Indian attack" on one of its military posts along the Line of Control, a claim which the Indian Army rejected.

Indian deputy high commissioner Gopal Bagley was called to the Foreign Office in Islamabad on Monday and handed over a protest note over the incident in the Haji Pir sector.
http://http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Pak-troops-cross-LoC-kill-2-Indian-jawans-brutally/articleshow/17941399.cms

may those bravehearts' soul rest in peace

1 ke badly 2 . era of 90s coming back . both high commands should sit again and take serious note of these cross fires
Seriously ? How about doing same against TTP. So bad ratio.

RIP to the dead soldiers.

This is happen when you elect impotent Prime Minister

I want to gift this to MMS
386511_240231469364466_559578018_n-600x422.jpg

Really dude if at this time we had a leader like Namo then wo to saala inko kaat daalta :angry:
I wish we elect him in 14

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom