What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Need I mention '71 ?

That 'past history' too is our narrative of events against yours & the clout our respective countries have had to propagate that !

Apples and oranges... Argue better mate..

the Pakistanis are said to have chopped off their heads

Is it me or is it Typical TTP signature ?

You would, because over the years it is the only thing which helps a Pakistani keep faith in their protectors..

After all Kargil was fought in Indian army's minds...

Never said ! But what cannot be discounted either is that Kargil, '65, '71 & Siachin was 'our' narrative against 'yours' & the clout that our respective countries have to propagate that narrative. What cannot, also, be discounted is the very real possibility that your accusation about us keeping faith in 'our protectors' might be conversely true as well & possibly much more so !

Nobody is ever going to discover the reality, both the sides have their own narratives... This has to be stopped, both sides must realize such incidents would damage efforts for normalizations of the relations..

Apples and oranges... Argue better mate..

No not apple & oranges ! The Mukhti Bahini weren't a figment of my imagination nor was Agartalla Conspiracy something that I dreamt up !

Just now came that Pakistani army again started firing in poonch sector on all 7 posts.. Indian army is retaliating.. Came to know that the soldiers were martiyered by cutting their throats... Head of one soldier was taken along with them by Pakistanis forces.. What shameful act by armed forces who call themselves professionals...
I am in favor of peace with Pakistan, but certainly not at the cost of life of our armymen...

RIP thoes two brave souls.. and yes Indian army should give a strong and effective response....

So when are we going to pakistan to play cricket :sick:

Ghar mee haar kaar araam nai aya ? lol

Maybe Indians trying to avoid playing Pakistan since they will get more beatings.

Let me just sum up . Indian post was attacked inside India. They were killed than we had so much time to cut heads of soldiers and beating others. Were was Indian defence ? full time topi drama

Never said ! But what cannot be discounted either is that Kargil, '65, '71 & Siachin was 'our' narrative against 'yours' & the clout that our respective countries have to propagate that narrative. What cannot, also, be discounted is the very real possibility that your accusation about us keeping faith in 'our protectors' might be conversely true as well & possibly much more so !

Ask not yourself what those incidents meant, you will be biased but ask the telegram which your ally sent in 71 and was ignored in your favour.

Something bad is cooking for sure. This incident is making thee headlines in India, which is rare. Soldiers dying in cross border firing every now and then usually gets only a small mention in Indian media (I don't know how it is in pak media). But this time it is making big news. Hope it won't escalate into all out war. Neither country needs a war right now. Both have enough problems as it is.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom