What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

There's no proof that Pakistan Army is involved in the killings. One can believe that your soldiers must have been killed in cross-fire but the beheading part is not really digestible. Your Army has showed no proofs that your soldiers were beheaded, in fact your officials are coming up with contradictory statements daily.

You really dont know the mood of countrymen now.... and dont read too much to the netas ( we have few of our own rehman maliks) they are trying to confuse the croud... because in india people are more upset with indian govt than on pakistan army for this action... because of the spinless leadership we have now... and you should be happy that we have a spineless leadership... so dont read too much in to it....

Once one of the soldier's head was presented to your former army cheif ( i dono what was he that point of time) main mushraff by your very own... Illyas kashmiri... ( now i know he is a terrorist... but he presented it to mushraff) thats how your army works man....

About proof.... i can very well say that india didnt do the shelling.. one of your own shell blasted and soldier died... Would you believe it ??????????

I see few benga vultures flying in the sky and some of them have done the landing as well!!! arseholes..

AS i said earlier,Army dont ask political class to do anything.They ask them when big decisions are going to take place.
otherwise these small raids are done under the battalion commander and they have right to do so.

020526.gif

So, They cycle has started, surely it will give some soothing to Internet Indian.

I am personally more worried than soothed mate.. God knows how many of our (both Indian and Pakistani) jawans are going to die in next few days in this stand off :disagree:

Let it escalate further...anyways revenge on killings in Mumbai is still pending and this new incident....!

indians have tried to escalate along borders a no of times....try it this time also...u won't reach anywhere. what an immature media indians have....really ....a laughing stock for the world...
....indian media reports...there soldiers killed brutally.....pakistan exposed....(without giving evidence decides themeselves)
. ...maoists kill soldiers brutally....maoist exposed......(watch out ur training rather than blaming)
.....................................one sikh acting as if he is in war zone.....depicting pakistani fire (more of bollywood movie)
....pak's foreign minister makes a logical statement that official statements are to be responded and not every statement....(see how indian media mutilates this statement)
...media makes a graph...showing 171 CFVs...(without any logic...proof)
...pak says ..ok ...if you have a problem...lets go to UN( indian media says US deflates .....loll)
...indian foreign minister says no change in visa policy...(media still jumping around and asking bjp...to get answer of their own choice)
...indian foreign minister acknowledges LeT presence reported in Kashmir....(media still twisting around)
funny..isn't it..

I am personally more worried than soothed mate.. God knows how many of our (both Indian and Pakistani) jawans are going to die in next few days in this stand off :disagree:

Jawans are not just for display....if this henious incident has happended then Jawans have to give a fitting response...its a matter of dignity now!

Dude, it's just pure *BS* that SSG beheaded anyone! SSG is a finely tuned killing machine, and butchery is not listed amongst one of it's traits.

SSG???? i thought they are regarded here as one of a great special forces.... then i remember one dialogue.... You toooo Brutus?????

I am really confused with the intention of beheading...... What could be the reason????

Hopefully it will be a well calculated and limited escalation. At the moment, maximum damage is being done by the media. They are raising the ante. Unfortunately, if they don't tone it down, there will be a point where the armed forces will have no option but to escalate.

Exactly dam construction was a technical issue & a humanitarian one that was carried out on disputed territory ! Much like the issue we face today, a humanitarian one with the Geneva Convention being thrown to our face a million & one times on this thread & threads like these since yesterday !

The International Court of Justice, likewise, is an organ of the United Nations & not a political organization ! Were it so one would be compelled to point out that whatever the UNHCR, UNICEF, WHO or the UNESCO do are purely political endeavors. The Security Council & the General Assembly could indeed be dubbed political organizations but that term cannot be used as a blanket to explain away the entire organizational structure of the United Nations for it is, as I understand it to be, an 'international organization' created to facilitate 'international cooperation' between 'sovereign states'.

One could even argue that the International Court of Arbitration may also be called a 'political organization' for it too is a sub-function of the International Chamber of Commerce where nations, similar in case of the United Nations General Assembly & its other functions, are represented & go to for arbitration.

If one were not take that line of reasoning than one feels compelled to accord the same status to the International Court of Justice for whereas one handles affairs of a purely commercial nature the other handles ones of the nature of a legal dispute.

What I fail to understand is how does a suggestion to involve a 3rd party, be it the United Nations, the Scotland Yard or some other committee, metamorphs to an advocacy of presenting the Kashmir Issue before the United Nation's General Assembly or Security Council ? This dispute is, as you rightly pointed out in respect of the Dam Construction issue, is purely of a 'humanitarian' nature where a mutilation has said to have occurred on disputed territory by Pakistani Soldiers belonging to either the 25th Baluch or the SSG ! The purview of any such commission or investigative body is not to give an opinion on the repercussions of the Kashmir Dispute or status of the territories known as Azad Jammu & Kashmir & the State of Jammu & Kashmir, it is there to substantiate Indian assertions against Pakistan in respect of a mutilation.

On to Kargil - You've just said exactly what I was advocating that even if this manages to draw an International Response, Pakistan would be painted with the same 'outrage' for that brutality with even more sympathy for India & her stance on Kashmir pouring in ! I don't think that this will Internationalize that in the least bit anymore than news excerpts, articles or talk-shows couldn't or didn't do already but even if it does & it is proved that Pakistanis did this - That works for you not for us !

So I really don't understand the line of reasoning taken by India !
@Hyperion : Aren't you gonna say something ? :what:

Yaar tujhe har bar DEMO dena padta hai DEMO :D

Ok, take the case of 9/11, crime committed on the US soil, US accused people from KSA & OBL/Al-Qaeda for the same, now tell me did KSA even dared asked US for a UN probe before it can accuse it's citizen?? The fact is simple, don't know why it is hard for u to understand, just like 9/11, the incident has occurred on Indian Soil, so why should we allow 3rd party to even set a foot on our soil?? Did US allowed Indians to investigate if 9/11 was really done by OBL/AQ?? Besides, this will not remain an isolated case, it will be taken a bad precedence where for any future incidence Pakistan will ask for a UN probe. India is a Sovereign country with Independent foreign policy, it doesn't want & doesn't need any 3rd nation to interfere in it's affairs especially when it relates to it's armed forces.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indian fire kills Pakistani soldier: Army – The Express Tribune

ISLAMABAD: The Pakistani military said Indian troops shot and killed a Pakistani soldier on Thursday, the third deadly cross-border incident reported in five days in divided Kashmir.

“Pakistan Army soldier, Havildar Mohyuddin, embraced shahadat (martyrdom) due to unprovoked firing by Indian troops at Hotspring sector in Battal at 2:40pm today,” the military said in a text message to reporters.

The two countries have largely observed ceasefire along the LoC in the last ten years and have also taken steps to normalise relations. Kashmir, one of the oldest UN-recognised unresolved disputes, however, remains the underlying cause of tensions between the two South Asian nuclear powers.

On January 8, India claimed that firing across the LoC by Pakistani soldiers had killed two of its troops, with the spokesman for the Indian Army’s Northern Control stating this was a violation of the ceasefire agreed on by the two sides.

Pakistan has denied being involved in any incident of unprovoked firing, but cites an incident on January 6, when it says Indian troops attacked a base and killed one of its soldiers. In turn, India denies this and said its positions had been bombarded for five hours by Pakistan.

The United Nations Wednesday has on India and Pakistan to respect the ceasefire in the Kashmir.

all this and again one of our great soldier was killed today!!!

Back
Top Bottom