What's new

Two Indian Soldiers Killed in Exchange of Fire with Freedom Fighters in Sunderbani Sector of Rajouri

Yea in the same footsteps of 300 in Balakot. :lol:
And if so many militants are managing to cross over in the presence of so many Indian soldiers, then i guess
Tej Bahadur Yadav is in line to become health and fitness instructor.
Screenshot_2021-07-09-08-35-48-212_com.twitter.android.jpg

21 Kashmiris have been killed in last 3 weeks. The claim is correct however how many were actually Kashmiri fighters will never be known as stories of extra judicial killing of common folks is happening in Kashmir.

Wow I wish you could say same for BLA attacks on FC and Army as well

FC in Balochistan helps the locals and provides security to them from Indian sponsored bla terrorists who terrorize the community and do bomb attacks in open areas killing innocents.
Furthermore, FC isn’t occupying Balochistan most of FC is locals from Balochistan.

Indian occupation forces in Kashmir kill innocents in fake encounters, rape woman, steal money and gold from locals and act like thugs and, are illegally occupying Kashmir.
Kashmiri mujahideen don’t kill innocent Kashmiris they don’t do bomb blasts in public areas and kill many innocents like what bla or blf do. Kashmiri mujahideen only target and send to hell Indian occupation forces.
Indian occupation forces Indians from mainland India mixed with Hindus from Jammu both occupiers of Kashmir!
Even J&K police is mostly Jammu Hindus or kaffirs from Ladakh their both occupying Kashmir

Sympathizing with terrorist

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree it should be on all threads where BLA freedom fighters aka brave sons of the baloch soil, regularly kill not less then 5 uniformed Terrorists of FC/PA and sent them to hell on regular basis in Balochistan.

And bdw, this feeling of rejoice on martyrdom of our soldiers is mutual, we also rejoice when your soldiers gets killed and sent to hell by brave sons of baloch soil!! Same uniformed terrorists sent to hell! We may not on this forum but on all other SM platforms! And i know i will be banned for writing all this but haa who the fcuck cares!
And middle finger to anyone in advance whoever going to quote my post and reply! Fk off ! And fcuck yku!

Long live baloch freedom fighters! Keep hunting and killing uniformed terrorists of PA/FC!

We’ll keep sending your terrorist proxies to hell.
Baloch terrorists groups have mostly non Pakistani Iranian and afghan baloch in them.
Also our soldiers get shaheed when fighting your terrorist Indian proxies shahadat for us is the highest rank we can achieve and we get happy when we achieve that rank. It’s something you cow worshippers won’t understand.
Also unlike your uniformed terrorists in indian occupied Kashmir our mujahid army and FC in Balochistan is made up of locals too.
Kashmiri mujahideen will keep sending your soldiers to hell in Kashmir while Pakistan army and FC will keep sending your terrorist proxies to hell.
Your coward army is too scared to fight us upfront that’s why they act like p*ssies and hire terrorist proxies to kill our children and innocents can’t even fight our soldiers. Imagine having such a shameless army they send terrorists to do APS Peshawar attack you guys even scared of our children.
F**king p*ssies all you guys are good for is terrorism and killing innocents come fight upfront with your “7 times bigger army”.
We’ll destroy you like we did in 47,65 and 99 InShaAllah!!!

Back
Top Bottom