What's new

Two hours before 26/11 attacks, Hemant Karkare called me to say his life under threat

^^ So if it was false flag attack, why has your government accepted, that Mumbai massacre was planned in Pakistan?

Why has your FIA given detailed info(on the bases of their own investigation) to your courts, on how these 10 gunmen sailed from karachi and were part of Pakistani based terrorist organisation?

Why has you government owned up and admitted that kasab is Pakistani national?

So if it false flag attack, why has your police arrested 6 Pakistani nationals and are currently under trial in Pakistani court?

CWG scam, then 2G scam , so as far Corruption Party is concerned. This line excellently fits the situation.
विनाश काले, विपरीत बुद्धि' --vinaash kaalay, vipreet budhi

Mr. Hemant Karkare, Maharashtra Anti-Terror Squad (ATS) Chief, was one of persons who are rarely available in a society like India.

He investigated "Samjota Express Burning Case" and found a serving Colonel Prohat of Indian Army involved in killing of hundreds of innocent Pakistanis.

Likewise he found out close connection of Samjota burning case, Ajmeher and Malay Gaon Bombing cases which were done by same group of Colonel Prohet, Presumably by RAW under the influence of RSS and SANG PREVAR.

Rubbish of 26/11 was carefully planned and executed by same (RSS and SANG PREVAR) group for killing 2 birds with 1 stone. Eliminating Mr. Hemant Karkare and accusing Pakistan and LeT for this terrorism.

No substantial proof was ever presented to Pakistan about involvement of Hafiz Saeed or LeT in Mumbai Attacks.

However, I believe that RAW do have some penetration in Pakistan Media and even in some lame duck Jihadi Groups who bark and act on behest of their Indian Masters for money.

GEO TV is one who not only located so called village of Ajmal Kassab but showed interview of his father and mother. Ironically, it proved that neither Ajmal Kassab is from Pak nor those people are his parents. That poor couple was hired by GEO TV for proving Pak involvement in Mumbai Attacks.

I believe that, some Jihadhi Groups act on the instruction of RAW and create unrest in India at the hour of need so that Pakistan could further be accused and isolated.

None of such Indian action can become fruitful as World is well informed now.

Indians - YOU CANNOT MAKE EVERYONE FOOL ALL THE TIME.

KASHMIR IS NOT INTEGRAL PART OF INDIA - KASHMIR BELONG TO KASHMIRIS ONLY.................................

Oh boy! Here comes another one. Hemanth Karkare investigating the Samjhauta blasts? That's a laugh. He was the ATS chief of Maharashra & had no jurisdiction over Haryana where the Samjhauta incident happened. But hey, whatever man!

Indians - YOU CANNOT MAKE EVERYONE FOOL ALL THE TIME.

KASHMIR IS NOT INTEGRAL PART OF INDIA - KASHMIR BELONG TO KASHMIRIS ONLY.................................[/B]

If Kashmir belongs to Kashmiri's why don't Pakistan give it to them (your part). This way you can lead by example, go ahead an declare Azad Kashmir as separate country and give them their own Passport (don't come up and say that calling it Azad means Azad).

From the Indian standpoint, If Kashmir belongs to Kashmiri's then you have no business in it anyways.

Digvijaya claims are painful: Karkare's wife

Kavita Karkare, widow of former Maharashtra Anti-Terror Squad chief Hemant Karkare who was killed fighting Pakistani terrorists on the night of November 26, 2008 in Mumbai, has rubbished Congress General Secretary Digvijaya Singh claims that her husband had called the Congress leader just hours before the Mumbai terror attack saying that his life was under threat.
Speaking to CNN-IBN she said that she knew nothing of her husband making a call to Singh and added that her husband constantly faced all sorts of threats. She objected to his martyrdom being politicised.
CNN-IBN: What do you think makes Digvijaya Singh make these comments after two years of your husband's death?

Kavita Karkare: Actually many are saying these comment that he was killed by terrorist but that is 100 per cent wrong because on 26th (November 26, 2008) we have seen that the Pakistani terrorists are involved and I don't agree with Digvijaya Singh's statement. Digvijaya Singh wants to bring politics in this thing but and his relating 26/11 with Hindu people and that is really painful.

CNN-IBN: Do feel that there is you know something like a communal divide that is being created by Digvijaya Singh?

Kavita Karkare: Yes and Pakistan will get benefit from all these things.

CNN-IBN: So do you think that will affect the 26/11 investigation?

Kavita Karkare: Definitely it will affect. My husband was a very balanced person. Being a Hindu also he was very much balanced and he gave equal importance to all religion.

CNN-IBN: Do you feel traumatised by these various theories that keep coming in time and again?

Kavita Karkare: Yes! I really feel traumatised. I really feel sad sometimes. My children are staying abroad, one is in Europe and the other is in America. Sometimes I feel that I should go and stay with them

Digvijaya claims are painful: Karkare's wife - India News - IBNLive

If Kashmir belongs to Kashmiri's why don't Pakistan give it to them (your part). This way you can lead by example, go ahead an declare Azad Kashmir as separate country and give them their own Passport (don't come up and say that calling it Azad means Azad).

From the Indian standpoint, If Kashmir belongs to Kashmiri's then you have no business in it anyways.

Pakistani Kashmir is already with KASHMIRIS

They have their own PRESIDENT, PRIME MINISTER, FLAG, NATIONAL ANTHEM, SUPREME COURT and so on...........

When you indians will do that?

I don't think anyone familiar with politics in the subcontinent thinks the Indians didn't conspire in 26/11.

Only the Pakistani government and some media stations seem able to be bullied through political pressure.

They have their own PRESIDENT, PRIME MINISTER, FLAG, NATIONAL ANTHEM, SUPREME COURT and so on...........
We don't need to follow your footsteps.
How much representation and voice do they have at the center? Basically what you have done is to keep them aloof from the rest of Pakistan.

If that's the case, why is your Prime Minister & your President bothered about it?

Oh boy! Here comes another one. Hemanth Karkare investigating the Samjhauta blasts? That's a laugh. He was the ATS chief of Maharashra & had no jurisdiction over Haryana where the Samjhauta incident happened. But hey, whatever man!

You are ill infomed or you are trying to hide FACTS

Plz read this :-

Kahatowita: WHO KILLED HEMANT KARKARE?

http://www.countercurrents.org/ayyu...uviQDw&usg=AFQjCNGy8Uh41f7lwtLq7YiLIPEemhEEZA

Anand Patwardhan's Statement on the Tragedy in Mumbai

^^^^
People responsible for bombing Muslim shrines are behind bars. But have people responsible for butchering Shia and Ahemidis even chargesheeted in Pakistan.

People Who Live In Glass Houses Should Not Throw Stones

RIP Hemant Sahib , we know who the culprits were Indian Army big decision makers - just needed to divert attention

a) Close the investigation
b) Show that India still needs big army
c) They bad mouthed and soured relation will all indian neighbours
with their bad mouth interviews

And its sad -

^^^^
People responsible for bombing Muslim shrines are behind bars. But have people responsible for butchering Shia and Ahemidis even chargesheeted in Pakistan.

People Who Live In Glass Houses Should Not Throw Stones

We expect Indian RAW to stop aiding the killers of Ahmedhis and Shias.

Moreover, It has been proved that India is aiding Baloch Sepatists and TTP elements.

Else...

I do not why ISI is not supporting Maoists?

I am waiting for the impartial news organization..the Daily Mail and Christina Palmer to write about how RSS/BJP and the Indian Army were responsible for killing Hemant Karkare before i ll believe it ;-).

We expect Indian RAW to stop aiding the killers of Ahmedhis and Shias.

Moreover, It has been proved that India is aiding Baloch Sepatists and TTP elements.

Else...

I do not why ISI is not supporting Maoists?

Just one question. Since it has been prooved can you please show us the proof.

Back
Top Bottom