What's new

Two hours before 26/11 attacks, Hemant Karkare called me to say his life under threat

its simply lame to put that u need something like 26/11 to kill an ATS officer in country like india.......

He He ! Rationalism gone for a toss ! :P

its just coincidence ! not for ppl like zaid hameed tough ! :D

Forget killing, if motive was to stop the investigation, he could have been easily transfered.

Even BJP could have bribed congress and get this done. There was no need for killing at all.

Plus since them no visible objective could have been seen.

Also have you heard those tapes where terrorist handlers discuss that 3 officers were killed. Now tell me that is also planted, GOP is pressurised to accept that also.

Height.

Here are some lame arguments on this theory so far.
1) Police came 40 min late. (Easy to answer, when you tell someone with a pistol that he has to face terrorist with AK, this is natural). Our police is not that kind, see the evidence in CST, there were 20 policemen there, none attempted to stop Kasab. If 20 people being present did not acted, it is natural that force which is not present at all could have delayed itself.

2) His bullet proof jacket went missing. Now we all know the bullet proof scandle right. Need I say anything.

Apart from this onyl arguments are her wife does not belive this and that. With due respect to her, that is not a valid argument.

What she is indicating is point 1, people did not came up because they were scared and action should be taken against them.

At tht time zardaris government was brand new and he didnt want to get of the chair in such little time so he might have cum under the pressure of American goverment.
The channel which started all this BS abt ajmal kasab is Pakistani was GEO.which the whole know is anti Paksitan......... the other news channel went to the same village to verfiy their claims and the people said there is no person of this name in this village.it was all f**king BS by this a**h**e GEO TV(Bastards).
One more thing if ISI has to done all this our cheif shouldnt have informed CIA or Mossad of possible attack on indian city.CIA informed u or not it ur headache or their problem.
and u know that when agencies are invovle in it they can fake every thing to prove their case .
One more thing i asked people is ,through this drama what country gained the most .Pakistan didnt gained anything but sum others does.Our relationship were never better than we two had at that time .and i am sure if tht time continued we would have solved Kashmir issue and other issues by now .But u know super power never want that .

Nor ISI nor any Pakistani was involve in this mishap.We too feel sorry for what happened their but u people without any evidence start calling us responsible.

cmon dude......supporting a wrong of a country doesnt make it pro or trying to find out truth..doesnt make it anti......

u urself have no reasons, evidence, proof to say kasab wasnt pakistani.......instead u bring so many stories and versions to prove otherwise.but nothing backed by some irrefutable evidence.....

use common sense......ur other tv channel talked to ppl openly....who will speak in front of camera??

Geo tv did was sting operation ! now use sense of what is more probable to be a truth ?

just coz it exposed pakistan doesnt mean GEO TV is anti pakistan..... infact it only tried to show the integrity of pakistani media !

cmon dude......supporting a wrong of a country doesnt make it pro or trying to find out truth..doesnt make it anti......

u urself have no reasons, evidence, proof to say kasab wasnt pakistani.......instead u bring so many stories and versions to prove otherwise.but nothing backed by some irrefutable evidence.....

use common sense......ur other tv channel talked to ppl openly....who will speak in front of camera??

Geo tv did was sting operation ! now use sense of what is more probable to be a truth ?

just coz it exposed pakistan doesnt mean GEO TV is anti pakistan..... infact it only tried to show the integrity of pakistani media !

it is not just this kasab thingy they have on many other times have done the activities which are antiPaksitan .
Pakistan was not involve coz Pakistan didnt have anything to gain but it looses after tht Mumbai attacks .

what Geo they are the biggest blackmailer i have ever seen (Bastards).

infact they expose the negetives of pakistani establishment.

now its u guyz only who want to support ur govt in every scenario and when the obvious result comes out u blame them and say YAAR DICTATORSHIP HI ACHHI THI !

First, I don't know why this is being treated as some kind of a revelation. I heard Digvijay Singh say the same thing a few months ago on some TV programme.

Secondly, Digvijay Singh is a shrewd politician. I would be very wary of believing anything he says on this matter. Especially something like this which can never be verified!

Third, somebody said that Congress is a pro-Muslim party. What non-sense! All it wants is to use them as vote-banks. Muslims have voted for Congress for decades and look where they are. Until they refuse to be voting blocks and start voting on development issues, they will be used by our politicians like that only.

Fourth, as far as the 26/11 conspiracy theory is concerned, I don't want to waste my time. Plus, if the conspirators were SO strong, then they could have much easily disposed him off in other ways. Like an "accident". Or frame him on charges of corruption. Of course, crazy conspiracy theorists will remain. And to suggest that the US forced Pak to falsely accept Kasab et all, well I hope you wake up soon enough and see/smell the real world.

And give more credit to your (Pak) Govt and Army. They are not spineless.

Dude on one hand you are saying pressure alone by US made GOP accept a storyline from India, arrest few innocent people and match the storyline with India.

Your assumptions are mind blowing.

What's the problem with what I said? Even if US were to pressure Pakistan into going into NW (which it is doing), it's simply not possible ATM. And furthermore, Pakistan DID agree to go into NW in the future. Your analogy is the faulty part here.

guys i found something a bit hilarious on a website let me please quote that statement

"I think that the Pakistanis don't have the balls to try the aerial attack unless they are in an all out war or are in a situation when a part of their country is about to scecede imminently.
The shore landing terrorist route is something they have been very actively training for. The sea tigers wing of the LET which has trained with their Navy and the SSGs is apparently tasked with such a mission. The 8 fools who came to Mumbai were not the last of the lot.
"

from BR :rofl::rofl: never knew LET had a sea tigers wing! run and trained by SSG!!!! :lol:

Two hours before 26/11 attacks, Hemant Karkare called me to say his life under threat: Digvijay Singh

In a startling revelation days after the second anniversary of the Mumbai terror attacks, Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh has said that two hours before the first terrorists struck that evening, chief of the Maharashtra ATS Hemant Karkare called him to say that his life was “blighted by constant threats” from those opposed to his probe into the Malegaon blast in which Hindu extremists were accused.
Karkare was killed by the terrorists that evening. Days later, then Minorities Minister A R Antulay had to quit after he said that Karkare could have been a victim of “terrorism or terrorism plus something.” Speaking to The Indian Express today, Digvijay Singh said: “On November 26, 2008, at 7 pm, just about two hours before the attacks in Mumbai started, Hemant Karkare, the slain ATS chief rang me on my mobile and told me how his family and his life were blighted by constant threats from people annoyed by his investigations into the Malegaon blasts.

“Woh pareshaan the (he was worried), and he told me he was trying to trace the calls, but was depressed and worried by threats and personal attacks made in their newspapers. Karkare also told me that he was hurt that in a paper, the mouthpiece of a Hindu right-wing organization, allegations were being made that my son was minting money in Dubai, when in reality he was only a school student in Mumbai.”

Singh said he knew Karkare as his family was associated with Chhatarpur in Madhya Pradesh (Digvijay Singh’s home state too and where he was Chief Minister for 10 years).

He said that Karkare’s father was posted as a railway officer before moving to Nagpur and they often talked.

“I was so shocked and demoralized on being told of his death in the attacks in Mumbai late at night on November 26, that my initial reaction was, ‘Oh God, they have killed him.’ It was only later that I found out about other events taking place in the city on that dreadful day.”

On December 6, Singh had shared these revelations with the audience at a function to launch RSS ki saazish — 26/11? (26/11, an RSS conspiracy?) authored by Aziz Burney, editor-in-chief of Urdu Sahara newspaper.

Present at the function were Deputy Chairman of the Rajya Sabha K Rahman Khan and three MLAs from Delhi, Shoaib Iqbal, Chaudhry Mateen and Asif Mohammed Khan. Also present were leading lights from the clergy Maulana Mahmood Madani from the Deobandi sect, Maulana Touqir Raza Khan from the Barelvi sect and Shia leader Kalbe Jawwad.

The moderator was noted Akhtar-ul Wasey, director of the Zakir Husain Institute of Islamic Studies at Jamia Millia University.

In his book, Burney writes: “It was on November 12 (this year) after I heard Digvijay Singh at Nagpur, powerfully denounce the theories of former Chief of the RSS, K Sudershan on the Congress president Sonia Gandhi and other things, which were an attempt to stop investigations into the alleged involvement of people linked to the RSS, that I was inspired to put all my pieces together on this subject and air this suspicion fully that in fact Karkare’s assassination was plotted by people associated with the RSS to stop him from unmasking the face of RSS-inspired terror...If Karkare had not been killed, he would have possibly unveiled the entire terror network and not just names of certain individuals, trying to turn India into a Hindu rashtra through violence.”

Currently, Burney is part of the press team travelling with Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to Belgium and Germany, and said he would “elaborate when he gets back”.

A politically motivated comment to divert media and public attention from their scams (telecom,adarsh housing,CWG,...etc)

indians are just suffering from a case of denial! they have believed all that NDTV,ZEE NEWS STAR NEWS fed them and just can't accept anything else to be true anymore!

Forget killing, if motive was to stop the investigation, he could have been easily transfered.

Even BJP could have bribed congress and get this done. There was no need for killing at all.

But that could not stop him from speaking the truth about Hindu outfits' terror activities.

The only way to shut him up was arranging an eternal journey for him.

Forget about Mumbai link just tell us weren there threats from Hindu militant groups he received ?

Never said Hindu terrorists involved in killing Hemant Karkare: Digvijaya Singh

NDTV Correspondent, Updated: December 11, 2010 18:04 IST

Read more at: Never said Hindu terrorists involved in killing Hemant Karkare: Digvijaya Singh

New Delhi: A day after reports surfaced that Congress leader Digvijaya Singh claimed that Maharashtra Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS) chief Hemant Karkare chief, who was killed on 26/11, had told him about threats to his life from anonymous callers because he had held Hindu right-wing activists like Pragya Singh Thakur for the Malegaon blast, the senior Congress leader has clarified his remarks.

"I have never said that Hindu terrorists were involved in killing Hemant Karkare. As of now, evidence suggests that he was killed by Pakistani terrorists," Digivijaya said.

He, however, said that "the fact remains Hindu groups were harassing Karkare".

The Congress too seem to be distancing itself from Digvijaya's remarks.

"Digvijaya Singh is a senior party leader but he has not spoken on behalf of the party. Being from the Madhya Pradesh, Digvijaya knew Karkare. His conversation with Mr Karkare was in his private capacity and the conversation was a private one," Congress leader Janardan Dwivedi said. (Watch)

Hemant Karkare's wife, Kavita Karkare, had reacted very strongly to Digvijaya's statement. The slain top cop's wife said the death of Hemant Karkare should not be connected to the threats he received from Hindu organisations.

She had also said that the statement will mislead people and will benefit Pakistan.

"I want the world to know that Pakistan is behind the attack and not anyone else," she said.

Kavita also added that Digvijaya is saying this with some political motivation and it is for the vote bank politics.

Digvijaya had also said that Karkare had told him that some BJP leaders like Rajnath Singh were questioning his integrity and commitment.

"People were commenting on Hemant Karkare's integrity and commitment. BJP leaders including Rajnath Singh and other big names raised questions on his honesty, integrity and commitment. He was depressed due to this. He had told me this when I had called him at that point. He also said that he was receiving threatening phone calls but did not know who were making those calls," said Digvijaya.

The BJP had also strongly condemned this statement from Digvijaya. BJP Spokesperson Ravi Shankar Prasad had said, "Digvijaya Singh has hinted that Hemant Karkare was under threat from Hindu elements and RSS. We condemn this statement. There are better ways to remain in headlines."

Read more at: Never said Hindu terrorists involved in killing Hemant Karkare: Digvijaya Singh

Typical, start posting after the first page, ignoring Pagla Dashu's post. I'll repost

Tuesday, 23 December 2008, 13:26
C O N F I D E N T I A L SECTION 01 OF 02 NEW DELHI 003228
SIPDIS
DEPARTMENT FOR SCA/INS
EO 12958 DECL: 12/22/2018
TAGS PGOV, PREL, PTER, KISL, IN
SUBJECT: CONGRESS PARTY STUNG PLAYING RELIGIOUS POLITICS

WITH TERRORISM
REF: MUMBAI 518
Classified By: PolCouns Ted Osius for Reasons 1.4 (B, D)

<snip>

Antulay sparked a political controversy on December 17 with comments insinuating that the killing of Maharashtra Anti-Terror Squad (ATS) Chief Hemant Karkare by the Mumbai terrorists was somehow linked to Karkare's investigation of bombings in which radical Hindus are suspected (reftel). The outlandish comments suggested that somehow Hindutva elements were in league with the Mumbai attackers, or used the attacks as cover to kill Karkare.

<snip>

Antulay made a series of public comments drawing attention to a possible link between Karkare's killing and his investigation. He offered no evidence to back-up his claims.

<snip>

Most Congress Party leaders quickly disassociated the Party from Atulay's comments. Congress Party spokesman Abishek Singhvi told the press, "We do not accept the innuendo and the aspersions cast. This should be the end of the matter. The Congress does not agree with Antulay's statement." Another Congress Party spokesman, Manish Tiwari, followed the next day with, "The Congress in any manner does not endorse Antulay's views."

<snip>

However, on December 21 senior Congress leader Digvijay Singh told the media, "I don't think Antulay made a mistake. What he asked for is a probe. What is objectionable in his statement?"

<snip>

While the killing of three high level law enforcement officers during the Mumbai attacks is a remarkable coincidence, the Congress Party's initial reaction to Antulay's outrageous comments was correct. But as support seemed to swell among Muslims for Antulay's unsubstantiated claims, crass political opportunism swayed the thinking of some Congress Party leaders. What's more, the party made the cynical political calculation to lend credence to the conspiracy even after its recent emboldening state elections victories. The party chose to pander to Muslims' fears, providing impetus for those in the Muslim community who will continue to play up the conspiracy theory.
While cooler heads eventually prevailed within the Congress leadership, the idea that the party would entertain such outlandish claims proved once again that many party leaders are still wedded to the old identity politics. The seventy-nine year old Antulay was probably bewildered to find that his remarks, similar in vein to what he would have routinely made in the past to attack the BJP, created such a furor this time.

US embassy cables: Mumbai conspiracy allegations 'outrageous' ? US ambassador | World news | guardian.co.uk

10 December 2010 Last updated at 13:35 Share this pageFacebookTwitterShareEmailPrint
Wikileaks: Pakistan hoaxed by bogus anti-India cables

Read all about it: The hoax cables were reported prominently in leading Pakistani newspapers
Continue reading the main story
Wikileaks Revelations

Q&A: Arrest of Wikileaks' founder
Cables at a glance
Wikileaks' struggle to stay online
US hurdles to prosecuting Assange
Pakistani newspapers have admitted they were hoaxed after publishing reports based on fake Wikileaks cables containing anti-Indian propaganda.

US diplomatic cables were reported on Thursday as confirming many right-wing Pakistani views and conspiracy theories about their regional arch-foe.

They claimed US envoys thought one Indian general was "rather a geek", and accused India of genocide in Kashmir.

The fake cables are believed to have been planted by Pakistani intelligence.

The Guardian, a British newspaper which has all of the 250,000 leaked Wikileaks cables, said that an extensive search of the database had found nothing to match any of the claims in the Pakistani media.

'Deep regret'
A spokesman for the Indian High Commission in Islamabad said they were "appalled" such a baseless story had attracted such wide exposure.

According to the fake cables, Indian spies were said to be supporting Islamist militants in Pakistan's north-western tribal region of Waziristan and the south-western province of Balochistan.

US diplomats were also said to believe the Indian Army was faction-ridden; a "Bosnia-like genocide" was happening in Indian-administered Kashmir; and the Indian military was supporting "Hindu fanatic groups".

Continue reading the main story
&#8220;
Start Quote

On further inquiries, we learnt the story was dubious &#8221;

The News
The bogus messages also referred to the confession of Ajmal Qasab, the only surviving gunman of the 2008 Mumbai attacks, calling it funny and "shockingly immature".

US diplomats were said to have referred to former Indian Army chief General Deepak Kapoor as "an incompetent combat leader and rather a geek".

"His war doctrine, suggesting eliminating China and Pakistan in a simultaneous war front, was termed as 'much far from reality'," reported the News, a daily newspaper.

Another army chief had apparently been described as "an egotist, self-obsessed, petulant and idiosyncratic general, a braggadocio and a show-off, who has been disliked (and barely tolerated) by all his subordinates".

'Without verification'
The report also said that US diplomats had compared yet another Indian general in Indian-administered Kashmir to "General Milosevic of Bosnia with regard to butchering Muslims through war crimes".

The fake cables suggested US diplomats believed India was guilty of war crimes in Kashmir
The News said on Friday: "On further inquiries, we learnt from our sources that the story was dubious and may have been planted."

The English-language Express Tribune newspaper, a Pakistani affiliate of the International Herald Tribune, published a front-page retraction.

The daily said it "deeply regrets publishing this story without due verification and apologises profusely for any inconvenience".

But Jang, which had reported the fake Wikileaks story on its front page, did not mention it on Friday.

And the Nation newspaper still appeared to believe the story, claiming in an editorial that the report had exposed "India's true face".

The hoax is said to have originated from the Islamabad-based Online wire agency.

The BBC's Syed Shoaib Hasan in Karachi says Online is known for its close links to the Pakistani intelligence services.

The agency gained notoriety in 2002 when one of its correspondents tried to sell a video of US journalist Daniel Pearl's murder to US diplomats.

BBC News - Wikileaks: Pakistan hoaxed by bogus anti-India cables

Mr. Hemant Karkare, Maharashtra Anti-Terror Squad (ATS) Chief, was one of persons who are rarely available in a society like India.

He investigated "Samjota Express Burning Case" and found a serving Colonel Prohat of Indian Army involved in killing of hundreds of innocent Pakistanis.

Likewise he found out close connection of Samjota burning case, Ajmeher and Malay Gaon Bombing cases which were done by same group of Colonel Prohet, Presumably by RAW under the influence of RSS and SANG PREVAR.

Rubbish of 26/11 was carefully planned and executed by same (RSS and SANG PREVAR) group for killing 2 birds with 1 stone. Eliminating Mr. Hemant Karkare and accusing Pakistan and LeT for this terrorism.

No substantial proof was ever presented to Pakistan about involvement of Hafiz Saeed or LeT in Mumbai Attacks.

However, I believe that RAW do have some penetration in Pakistan Media and even in some lame duck Jihadi Groups who bark and act on behest of their Indian Masters for money.

GEO TV is one who not only located so called village of Ajmal Kassab but showed interview of his father and mother. Ironically, it proved that neither Ajmal Kassab is from Pak nor those people are his parents. That poor couple was hired by GEO TV for proving Pak involvement in Mumbai Attacks.

I believe that, some Jihadhi Groups act on the instruction of RAW and create unrest in India at the hour of need so that Pakistan could further be accused and isolated.

None of such Indian action can become fruitful as World is well informed now.

Indians - YOU CANNOT MAKE EVERYONE FOOL ALL THE TIME.

KASHMIR IS NOT INTEGRAL PART OF INDIA - KASHMIR BELONG TO KASHMIRIS ONLY.................................

Back
Top Bottom