What's new

Two-front war remote, but threat from China real

STOP UR NONSENSE INDIA has more important things to do and we indians dont give a **** to US we do what we like some bad politicians favour americans but we indians will NEVER BE PART OF US OR RUSSIA OR ANYONE ELSE WE JUST DP BUISNESS BECAUSE OUR GOVT IS CORRUPED IT GOT MONEY THROUGH FOREIGN TRADE ON DEFENCE TAHTS IT. we common people just care about indians and no help is needed neither russia nor us. hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You common people do not make India's policy. your government does it.

And in any case, you are hemmed in between two powerful countries from three sides. The only place you can enter exit is the sea - if Pakistan and China does not allow to entry or exit.

FAKE ID.........TICKER ARE YOU THERE BEHIND THIS ID ?

mein tum sab ke liye akela hi kaafi hai.

And in any case, you are hemmed in between two powerful countries from three sides. The only place you can enter exit is the sea - if Pakistan and China does not allow to entry or exit.

You mean China and Nepal . I agree .

Cannot escape by sea either.

287_1_b9271d8163aa765.jpg

20121012042529464.jpg

153946t796yvvg7u7gve1e.jpg

VERY RIGHT I HATE USA AND ALL INDIANS ALSO.

U ALL GUYS ARE SO SLOW I HAVE TO DO SOME WORK TOOOOOOO.

We don't hate USA , It's pakistani and Muslims who hate USA , Yes USA is Friend of India BUT it doesn't mean that China is enemy of India .

You Are Exposed mostly Ticker or any other Pakistani , Indian very low possibility
:guns:

WHAT A STUPID MAN I HAVE SEEN RIGHT NOW.DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMIT

We don't hate USA , It's pakistani and Muslims who hate USA , Yes USA is Friend of India BUT it doesn't mean that China is enemy of India .

You ARE Exposed mostly Ticker or any other Pakistani , Indian very low possibility

COME ON I AM INDIAN I DONT SAY I HATE INDIANS I MEAN ALL INDIANS HATE AMERICANS . I THINK U HAVE NEVER BEEN TO AMERICA??? AND DO U KNOW OUR 40% RURAL PEOPLE DONT KNOW MAERICA AND IF U ARE SOTH INDIAN THEN YES U GUYS LIKE THEM MOSTLY BEACUSE OF COLOUR BIT MAIN HOON HARYANVI MAINU HARYANVI TE SANSKRIT ANANDI AHI SAMJHA

andhay ko andheray mein bahot door ki sujhi.

JYADI MAT BOLL ABB SAALE GUSSA AA RAHA HAI KOI AMERICAN BHI NAHI HAIN YAHAN GHAR MAIN GUSH KE MAARENGE .AND I DONT MEAN WE ARE FARAID OF UR ALLIES BUT THEN WE MUST HAVE USED PISTOL TO GET U LAKEN ABB TOO GHAR ME GUSH KE MARENGE. HAHAHHA

The natural state of the subcontinent is a huge hindu population that is constantly trimmed and culled by Central Asian conquerors based out of the Indus River Valley. So it was for 800 years and so it must return. China must help the subcontinent return to its natural order and help the hindu civilization return to their proper place on the hierarchy.

Cannot escape by sea either.

ur daddy is here su 30mki. u fool

china being a dictator communist govt. its a threat to the civilized and democratic world. :wave:

China is great country, very rich in culture. Hope will be going to china. I am just wondering if most of the Chinese are like sinochallanged or he is the special case??

China is great country, very rich in culture. Hope will be going to china. I am just wondering if most of the Chinese are like sinochallanged or he is the special case??
Sino challenger is a hawk, but he will treat friendly Indian nicely
, except for those war mongering sit in the middle of New Dehli.

Back
Top Bottom