What's new

Two-front war remote, but threat from China real

but there is a problem Indian n Chinese can't do business together bcoz

so true:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

NO its me a new comer have read many things here specially about lca my dada ji told me about it and i am from chandigarh i am not fake i respect my india. it hurts me when u say so.but hey fellings hurt. it also hurt me that we lost that war.

india can never be trusted because the hindu civilization hates its neighbors and constantly seeks to expand -- this is the lesson of Arthashastra. india must be split apart into many smaller countries that can be dominated by Pakistan and Bangladesh.

With a rapidly ballooning trade and a militarily strong India, there will be no war between India and China. Both nations have other priorities.

But India is increasingly becoming part of US led alliance which is clearly attempting to strategically encircle and contain China.

india can never be trusted because the hindu civilization hates its neighbors and constantly seeks to expand -- this is the lesson of Arthashastra. india must be split apart into many smaller countries that can be dominated by Pakistan and Bangladesh.

You should get a brain scan ASAP to see if it is in one piece or scattered. I always thought you are a scatter brain :P

Why you sound more Pakistani and less chines(not at all).....

But they are not with pak on Kashmir !!! :D

They do but It's provocation due to Indian counter part asylum to Dalai Lama

Yes the Chinese support Pak stand, which is based on UN resolution.

And who has given you the authority to become a Chinese spokesperson.

But India is increasingly becoming part of US led alliance which is clearly attempting to strategically encircle and contain China.

STOP UR NONSENSE INDIA has more important things to do and we indians dont give a **** to US we do what we like some bad politicians favour americans but we indians will NEVER BE PART OF US OR RUSSIA OR ANYONE ELSE WE JUST DP BUISNESS BECAUSE OUR GOVT IS CORRUPED IT GOT MONEY THROUGH FOREIGN TRADE ON DEFENCE TAHTS IT. we common people just care about indians and no help is needed neither russia nor us. hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Utter BS still first time you mention something worth replying.
Please explain what ARTHSHASTRA ( literally meaning ECONOMICS ) by Chnakya teach ??? Obiously if you can

FAKE ID.........TICKER ARE YOU THERE BEHIND THIS ID ?
ARE U STUPID I MEAN WHERE IS INDIAN FLAG. SORRY BUT YEA I HAVE TO SAY U ARE.......... STUPID:hitwall:

GUYS CAN INDIA TAKE ON ONLY CHINA HOW MANY OF U THINK 60% INDIA DISASTER AND 40% CHINA OR BOTH NATIONS WOULD GET DAMAGED TOTALLY.?????????

Well Pak was USA ally few years ago. That was fine by China. More over india will never be USA ally. Mostly partners in development or atmost friends. Not ally ;)

Well Pak was USA ally few years ago. That was fine by China. More over india will never be USA ally. Mostly partners in development or atmost friends. Not ally ;)
VERY RIGHT I HATE USA .

U ALL GUYS ARE SO SLOW I HAVE TO DO SOME WORK TOOOOOOO.

Back
Top Bottom